It's been great but my time has come

Hahahaha!! The pre weigh loo queue always made me smirk at slimming clubs and all those large wobblies stripping down to the bare minimum then covering themselves up again afterwards (I was one of them lol)

What a busy bee I've been today. Finished the big clothes clearout and even took the bags to the recycling bins.
Been a bit down this afternoon after overhearing something that upset me. Serves me right for ear wigging I suppose. I was convinced I would cave as the vodka bottle was calling me but I haven't. Not been hungry at all today but am starting to feel a little empty now (plus I can smell dinner cooking!) so will have my dinner soon.

Are these new Knickers the Magic Ones???

All this talk about knickers is making me.......I'm off for a milkshake before I get into trouble:cool:

Hahahaha!! The pre weigh loo queue always made me smirk at slimming clubs and all those large wobblies stripping down to the bare minimum then covering themselves up again afterwards (I was one of them lol)

Oh that was me too, no jewellery, scrunchie came off, cos you know how heavy things like that are ;)

Well done.........:)

You'll be off to Tammy Girl for your new Knickers soon....maybe even a thong???:cool:

I've been battling with a few things recently and yesterday it all got too much and the vodka bottle came out to play. I didn't actually drink much because it went straight to my head and there wasn't that much left anyway. Gave my OH a hard time because he wouldn't go and get me another bottle, which I'm very grateful for, and was generally feeling very sorry for myself.
Anyway, it's done now and I'm not going to say I'm restarting today, I'm just continuing.

Well done on the 8.5lbs and a little slap for the vodka - you do know you should not drink on TFR - it can be quite dangerous for you. Ok lecture over, sending a hug to compensate for the vodka. :hug99:
Bren xx

well done mrs you are a real inspiration - I can't wait to have a good clear out - my wardrobe currently starts at 22 and goes down to 16 -I'dlike to bin everything above an 18 - soon :rolleyes:
have spliiting headache (day 2) but I know it will pass

Thanks for the slap Bren, I needed it lol. I knew yesterday that I wouldn't stick to 100% so opted for salmon salad in the evening. It was the right choice for me to prevent any further slips and today I'm back to total :)

Well done for the great loss Lisa and the little blip is in the past now ;) Good luck for sticking with it tomorrow :)

Susan x

:eek: Just realised I missed your wi!

Well done you 8.5 is brilliant :)

Ohhh i also missed it!

Super duper fantastico 8.5lbs brilliant, well done you!

Thanks so much everyone. Your support is amazing. I think I'll only get a small loss this week but a loss is a loss so yippee!
I've just had a bar for breakfast as I'm packing up offices today because we're moving to a different part of the building. I'm dreading it because at the moment my screen is not visible to anyone else but it will be from Tuesday onwards grrr. So I'll have to behave myself and try and stay off here during the days I'm in the office.

That is a brilliant loss when you are so close to your goal. I have never lost anywhere near that. My body loves it's fat and hangs on to it. You certainly seem to have you mojo back which is pretty good after your holiday.

Back