It's been great but my time has come

well done lisa , im glad you kept on track and you looked amazing in your holiday pics x

I'm really struggling today. I've been rushing around all morning but forgot to bring a spoon and fork to mix and eat my mousse with so haven't had my lunch :( Tesco is calling to me from across the road.

ignore the bad voices in your head , you can do this lisa . Just think if you eat you will feel bad .!

Last Friday I really wanted to go for a curry (mixed grill and salad no rice or sauce) but as it was my first week back on TS I didn't go. This has resulted in me playing at it this week and not being able to stick with it. I think if I'd just gone for the curry and put it behind me I would have done much better!
As I was only planning on staying on total for another 3 weeks I feel I have wasted a week.
I have decided to low carb for a few days as this will be my maintenance plan then make a decision about what I'm going to do next.

yay well done xx

I've made the decision to do working solution until my supply of packs runs out, then onto Atkins. I considered combining Exante and Atkins but its a non starter because the packs are too high in carbs. I'm going to pop over to the Atkins board and ask for advice on whether I should start on phase 1 or 2. Having done my homework on this it seems that Atkins is similar to SW red days. I think my OH must be sick to death of me going on about all this! We're trying to find a diet that suits us both. He's a body builder and needs to do high protein with good carbs, so I think with a little adjustment and adding pasta, rice and potatoes for him it could work for both of us.

I haven't been able to get on here much during the day today but spent so long catching up that I burnt my OH's dinner! I've covered it in gravy and am hoping he'll be so hungry he wont notice lol

Tomorrow I will officially start Atkins.
I've loved being on Exante and particularly love this forum where I have received so much support and made some lovely friends. It's scary going back to real food but I have done a week of WS and enjoyed being creative in the kitchen - and making a right old mess!
I wouldn't have got this far without Exante or all of your support as I am so impatient and other diets were taking too long. I've learnt lots and am hopeful that I've made the right choice for me.
I'll still pop in occassionally and catch up with your stories as I'll still be using minis.
Good luck all you lovely people :thankyou:
:bolt:

Hi dietkitty

I'll be really interested to see how you get on as I am considering a similar route!
I'm thinking of doing ws for a few weeks and then sw (I only do red days)
Good luck xx

I shall be sad to see you go Lisa, but only as I am selfish.
You have been an amazing supportive presence to me here, and made me smile as well as make me feel not alone with questions or tremors.

You, alongside Mandy and the others we began the diet with a few months back have really become a part of me and I hope you realise there is no escape really.

We know ourselves best, we know what we need, and if we need a break or something more livable, or a diet that means you can enjoy time with the sexy man, then we should do so. you are losing weight for you no one else, so how you do it has to be right for you. xx

please still pop on now and again to let us now how you are doing, but i shall be around lurking on facebook missus.

Good luck with the atkins and i just wanted to say thank you, i am glad to of met you on this forum, and discover what a lovely person, and determined that you are.

Good luck on your journey. Thanks for being so inspirational on this long but never lonely journey due to this site. Keep us posted on your progress.

But I don't want you to go .........!

Good luck with Atkins. You have been an inspiration.

Good luck Lisa. You'll get to your goal easy cos your determined. thanks for being a great support and i wish you al the best on atkins (see u on facebook hehe) xx

good luck, keep up the good work & enjoy all the chicken! I'm hoping to stick to exante until end of Sept or early oct and then maybe slimming world or atkins after that - see how I am getting on.

Back