It's Friday Horray****lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Oh cripes Maggie, effective but a little drastic me thinks, let's hope nothing unexpected pops out!! Strangely I have just been sitting here thinking why is your tummy the last thing to shrink :eek:.... if indeed it actually ever does as mine is stubbornly hanging in there!!???

So pleased the Tide has turned and you've escaped anything worse.

Gx

Maggie - 4 litres!!! wow!!!

I am just finishing my 3rd litre and then I will have another one at home - I can't drink any more than 4 unless I am dancing!

So glad that the tides have passed you by - was worried for you.

I feel so positive today!! I just want to shout out that for once I actually like myself (that doesn't happen very often!!! - men in white coats and all that!!! Lol!)
I have had one chocolate shake warm with husks and a bouillon soup and feel great!

I hope my positivity rubs off on you all here, although reading the posts, I don't think anyone needs it today!!!

So pleased to hear how positive you are today Mrs V, esp after the last few days of not feeling well. Well done hun x Long may it continue.....AND I will still be the last one to post lol x

You shout away Mrs V and enjoy every moment it's such a great feeling!

Georgie
x

Awww thanks both!!!

Maggie...Nope, I posted last!!!

Pssst.... beat you both!

Oh Tara, yes it will be TOTM hunx.....it will soon be off....my last post was for georgie wasn't laughing at you hunni

HUGS for you Tara, isn't TOTM rotten but I bet that's what it is, same boat for me at the moment, I can literally feel myself expanding as I drink the water. Stay positive, you know it will sort itself out.

Georgie
x

Hi everyone

I lost 1/2 pound this week (but one pound according to mine!) so not too disappointed.

Tara and I have 4 pounds left to lose now (well, technically Tara has 3.8lb:D) so we are going to kick ass these last 7 weeks before xmas and get rid of those last stubborn few pounds for good!

Busy day for me as i had a course and then food shopping. Also tried to get some housework done so feeling abit cream crackered now.

Going to finish housework upstairs in a bit and then maybe a soak in the bath as sil is here tonight so can look after ds for abit.

Nite out for me tomorrow nite and I WILL be drinking (again!) so i know i'm setting myself up for a tough weekend. Last time i drank i found the day after really difficult - I was SO hungry! BUT it will be worth it, dont get a chance to go out much these days. x

Well done JJJ, you are so near I'm sooo excited for you, can't wait to you see yours and Tara's posts saying you've got to goal! Enjoy your night out, you've earnt it.

Georgie
xx

Thanks Georgie, the end seems so near yet so far! Sometimes i wonder if i'll ever get there but i'll just keep plodding along:D

You will hun, of that I have no doubt.... slow and steady wins the race.

Gx

hi just wanted to say
I`M OVERWEIGHT :party0049:

lost 3lb tonight so BMI under 30.

WOOHOOO Lisa, fabulous, enjoy every moment it feels wonderful!

Well done!

Georgie
xxx

thanks porgeous your looking good too :D

Back