It's Monday*******lets Do It Hour By Hour****

I hope you start to feel better soon Dobbie..................

Thanks guys, think I'm gonna try and get out of here earlyish today. Got a big meeting tomorrow so no chance of a sick day and I wanna try and be on top form not worrying that I'm going to vom on our potential new business partners :( Not sure that would make the best impression!

How you guys doing today? On plenty of water I hope!

aaa dobbie doin the vom act on potential new partners prob wont work huni lol but would get you rememberd lol, get your self home and tucked up huni xx

I am on my 3rd ltr of water, have been to sainsbugs and walked back with 3 bags of shopping, now need to walk to youngest dd school to drop off some homework she has fogotten and it needs handing in today!!!

catch up with you all im 20 mins xxxx

3 litres already ... blimey hun! You are going some!! Glug Glug Glug!!
Yeah I think an early night is defo on the cards. Was planning to go to Mrs V's jive class, but I think that may have to wait a week. Not even sure I can manage a puppy walk :(

Look at me being all sorry for myself! Sorry, don't mean to moan - just all out of sorts with myself!

Tara! How much exercise are you squeezing in ... that'lll keep you in the 8's and shrinking for sure!!
Well done for upping the exercise, it'll make a big difference to your WI on Friday for sure x

big loud joyfull hello from washington dc!!!

yayyyy

got a lovely trip as soon as i started standby yesterday
in dc now and off to NYC weds
my other half is here with me so having a lovely but cold time xmas shpping
found out wont see OH again till the week after xmas so i decided to add a meal/790 this week as we are having a few mini celebratons - no alcohol involved though

anyway i am happy happy happy and wanted to just quckly say hello to you lovely ladies and let you know i'm thinking of you all as i am having a hot choc mint before walking to the mall

xx be good all and will pop in again in a day or so

WOW!! Slushy you lucky thing.................I'm sooooooooooo jealous. You and OH enjoy your time together hun x

Hey Slushy!

Have a great time. Stay warm and enjoy your food chick!! Remember to make the most of OH while he is around ;)

xx

Davina DVD is supposed to be very good ;) Once you get an exercise routine established it'll be really easy to stick to it!! You're doing really well though chick - not long until the big day!!

ooooh Slushy you lucky thing. Hope you have a wonderful time:D

Dobbie - :hug99: cos you are feeling poorly

Hi to everyone else. I'm home from work now - hurrah. Just going to have a quick browse and catch up on some posts, then I really should go and do something constructive, but yet again I can't be bothered.

Hope everyone else is having an ok day
xx

Afternoon all xx day 3 for me and feeling slightly better, wasn't in ketosis this morning but not feeling hungry now and have had a burst of energy so maybe i am now??

and OMG how cold is it lol I'm gonna end up sweating my kids cos i'm freezing so keeping thinking they must be and adding layers lol

Hope everyone has a good day

Evening all, 4 litres down and 1 more shake to have today...prob be a soup as I am so cold today.

Hope everyone is ok....any firework do's tonight....they have started here already...too damm cold to stand outside...watch from the warmth and comfort of my lounge..lol

Have a good evening

Back