Its Friday! Hour by hour!!

hello all!

well i've done good today and yesterday. Right now im just in from my driving lesson tho and i was totally para that my breath was smelly coz im on my third day and i've read it can stink! Also my boobs were so big in the car that the seat belt actually sat round my neck! i was being strangled! Lucky the lesson went well tho! No1 got run over haha!
Im feeling good just now but i know come 5 o'clock all motivation will be out the window and i'll be talking myself out of this so when i pick up Alex from childminders at 4 im gonna take him a huge big walk and maybe go visit his granny 2 keep myself busy!

Hope u r all well,
Take care xx:D

Well done Tara that's great, not far to go now...

I'm on my 3rd litre and treating myself to a coke Zero..Sun has just come out, it's been pouring down all morning and has been very windy and cold.
My Jumper came out today as well ninababes....looks like winter is just round the corner.

Have a good afternoon everyone..
Take care
HM
XX

Hi today guys, COngratulations on you all doing so well.
I have had a rotten day today :( Ive had 2 sachets but only a litre of water yet....ill make 4 litres before bed though. Its the rest of the day thats been awful.
First my office is at the Train Station (the length of an additional platform) and the first thing i saw this morning was a man and a train......................... and you can probably guess what happened. Everyone else in the office was fine but this is my first one so i was a bit shaken to be honest.
Then i had a meeting with my line manager, my team leader and my big big area boss who was going to tell all of us off (courtesy of me). I had an accident a few weeks ago where i dropped a lump of concrete on my foot. I am so sorry to have ever reported it as now my line manager and the person in charge have been collared for it, as well as myself who was told basically it your own fault. But if it is my own fault which i believe it was) why are my line manager and team leader getting in trouble for it. :(
I finished work at 12 today and ive just come home and slept.... worry and shock and whatever else.
Taz x

Hi all
Sorry you had such a cr@ppy day Tazzi...
haven;t done too badly today, done 3 1/2 litres so far so am pleased with that.
I went shopping this morning for Hubby's birthday pressie (Binoculars) and best friends' birthday present (Fairy ornament) so had a busy day really :rolleyes:
Hoping for a relaxed weekend but no chance. Got loads to do at home.
I am still waiting for that call to tell me if I made it as a CDC too and thats on my mind a bit...
Catch up later, got to do tea for the kids X

Evening girls and well done on the fab weight loss well i lost 4lbs this week....not quite the 5 i gained last week but hey it was more than my scales said so im a happy bunny :)

Back