it's FRIDAY, lets do it hour by hour!! XXX

wow, I joined the pink stick gang today :D I have a bundle of k.stix left from my last cd stint and have been testing the past 2 days, I couldnt wait to see that little bit of fluff at the end turn pink :rolleyes: and woopeee, it happened today, this morning pale pink, this afternoon PURPLE, i KNOW.... I need water:eek: :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:
so, day 3 of prep I'm in ketosis, tomorrow I have tea lined up (low carb) so I'm having it and then Sunday I be cutting my prep 'week' short and I'll start on SS. I have 7 days supply of Tetras left from last time, so soon I shall have to contact my old cdc with my tail between my legs and hope she's ok in supplying me again.

xx sj xx

YAY well done hun that's half the battle over you should sail through the rest :)

I'll send you my pink stick afterwards (once I have some) if you like Nina so you can share .. lol .. ewwww!!

Aw thanks SJ, Im too stubborn to go to him at the mo though, tried earlier and he was a bit mean so now Im letting him stew for a bit.

yeah, let him stew a bit, nothing wrong with that ;)

xx sj xx

Double YEAH, you too SJ, ketosis all round, brillo!! Your CDC will welcome you back with open arms hun!

Gxx

Thanks Georgie thats really kind of you, will send you my addy. x

Congrats for being in the pink too SJ, should definitely be a lot smoother for us all now and Im sure your cdc will be absolutely fine.

Yes Im certainly going to let him stew ... hard sometimes though as I do tend to like to talk ... have to remember not to be tempted to speak ... lol oh the trials us women have to go through!!

Oh Georgie, love the new avatar ... fab !!! lol

Hi SJ , it will be a walk in the park for you i'm sure !

Back