it's FRIDAY, lets do it hour by hour!! XXX

Is this just of CD or can LL people post on here.

Well its for anyone who needs a reminder often to STICK TO THE DIET! (like me!)

you're welcome here!!

Fab loss Tara, wont be long now.....

Everybody is welcome on our daily.....I have an eye on you BG and the other one on Deli xx

I'm plucking my eyebrows woman! Stop perving ;)

Nah, im ok atm, not really drank enough water but i'll catch up as soon as i've done my other slug (or eyebrow as they are commonly known) xxx

As for T4M - woop, i luuurve the boullion xxx

Aw Sam, never mind honey. Get back to the water and keep glugging. Tomorrow is another day - a they say! Chin up hun, xxx

Well done Tara - brillo result!

HUGS Sam, this dieting stuff ain't easy hun so go easy on yourself!

Gx

I may be on the brink of discovery.... ducolax! As my husband so politely put it - cheer up darlie you could sh*t yourself to goal! - will let you know in the morning!!

Gx

Having a down moment so thought I'd post. Got that Friday night feeling, my daughter has had a massive trantrum with me and as I only get to spend a few hours with her on a Friday that's a downer...hubby has also just cooked my absolutely favourite dish with accompaniments, and enough for at least four portions, so bowls hanging around waiting to go in freezer. Didn't manage to get bouillion today so that's a bummer as I am emotionally hungry...and I think a bit of real hunger is in there too as I started my period today.

Anyway, am drinking tea while hiding in my office for ten mins. I don't think for a second I'll eat anything....in fact I know I won't, but am definitely down and need ten mins so instead of lurking thought I'd post x

thanks HM, need someone looking out for me at mo, am on a self-destructive path at mo but hoping i can sort my head out now ive got the pressure of those 3 assignments off me! xx

Sophia Jo: LOADS of people gain weight after dieting so please don't feel too bad. The main thing is that we are back on it. We haven't given up and know more than ever that we HAVE to change our habits for life if we want to maintain a lower weight. It is still great that you did not put all the wight back on. I reckon 8 weeks max and you'll have it off again (the weight i mean :p.)

It's great that you are being so open. It will help you to refocus and is a benefit for others to see. I really look forward to following your journey again. You're an excellent writer and like many have said, your posts have been missed!
:cry: I'm nearly crying here, thanks for the lovely post hun, :thankyou:
:) great minds think alike, I had 8 weeks in mind to get back to where I was before I fell of the wagon, heres to it then.. thanks hun

xx sj xx

I lost nearly 3st and because I reverted back to my awful habits from previously (eg I didnt do maintenance in any shape or form)... The whole lots gone back on!
So here I am, 18 months on and back to the start - I'm hoping to have learnt a little and that little is, I can I will I am doing this! I get knocked down but I get up again! What is life but for a few challenges, I have to think that this time I will succeed xxx

yay, that's the spirit hun. We can do this together. THis is a fantastic gang and we can all help eachother, this gang means sooooo much to me and I hope to never leave again...even when I'm a skinny :D

xx sj xx

Evening all, hope you are all doing ok tonight? Im doing good, feeling quite tired though and about to have my last hot choc tetra drink of the day. Have done really poor with the water again today, will do better tomorrow!

ok peeps, i give up, im offically sick. been fighting it as quite a while, and everyone keeps telling me to rest and take something for it etc, and ive been sayin no, no its just a head cold/problem with my sinuses/just a snuffle etc. woke up this morning with no voice, which cant b a good sign! luckily ive just finished my essay, bout to hand it in and apart from a big meeting i have a 3 (which is goin to b loads of fun considering i can talk) im gonna do nothing for the rest of the weekend!!

OH phoned earlier and i could only croak down the phone so hes promised me lots of cuddles and attention tonite and hes going to play with my hair til i go to sleep, i love people playin with my hair i could sit all day!

hello to everyone, sorry i havent time to read all the posts but SJ, i LOVE that picture, is exactly the kind of thing id buy! def wanna know when ur puttin it on ebay.

aaaww Delli, sorry to hear your feeling so ill, poor you darlin, I do hope you're feeling better soon, rest as much as you can.
Hey, I wish your fella had long arms like 'Mr Tickle' I'd love him to play with my hair too, I'm in Liverpool, do you think he'd reach me??? tell him to strrrrettttcch :D

Thanks for the compliment about my piccie hun, I did enjoy creating her. I bought more stuff today from the Art shop so I hope to start on another one soon:D deffo ley ya know when I put it up.

Hope you feel better soon hun

xx sj xx

I'm getting desperate

... to hop on the scales :D:D:D its day 5 & I've been a very good girl, its the weekend which I've been dreading due to my pre-binge ways (weekends were for wine & food, from Fri eve to Sun eve)but its Fri eve & I'm doing ok - I've had a thought about what I 'used' to be doing - which was great but then I'd spend the nxt wk wondering why I'd done it and yet another wk would slip by & I'd still be no nearer to dealing with my weight.

SJ - your right, there's some fab people on this site! xxx

Back