***its Friday***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Gooooooooooooooooooooood Morning Fat Fighters!!

Sounds like a really positive atmosphere in here today which is great! think ill b needing it later on. managed to do a full day 100% SSing yesterday, am going to do SS for today and tomorrow and then onto the new 790 plan of 4 packs a day and 200ml of skimmed milk. i found yesterday really tough, especially the evening time. but its over now and i managed not to eat. i dont feel any pride that i didnt give in, just knackered cos i know its going to be just as hard today. ah well, gotta keep going!

Just popping in to say well done everyone, those with losses a huge well done. And good luck for everyone that has a weigh in today.

I haven'y been posting much but I have been keeping a beady eye on you all. ;0)

I have updated my diary too.

HM

Morning everyone just a quick hello!

Sorry I havent read all the posts (in a hurry today :( ) congrats to any losers and good luck to anyone with there wi today!

I wasnt on mini's alot yesterday as i was just feeling very f**kin sorry for myself, i dont know what happened me I just had one hell of a bad day diet wise. Only for you guys I would have ate something. THANKS! Having a relaxing night tonight dd going to stay at parents house, so gonna tell himself to get something to eat other than here. I just cant trust myself around food at the moment, even though in week 1 and 2 it didnt bother me that there was crisps/chocolate/pizza's in the house!!

well have to head and pack few things, 2hr drive ahead of me!! will be back this eve girls and guys,

byeeeee Lots of love and ((((hugs))))

becky ;)

Hiya everyone - am just catching up on all the reading of this thread! Glad everyone's feeling so positive.
I'm down 4lbs this week which is fab considering my blip on Wednesday and how bad I felt. Just shows that nothing is really ever as bad as we think it might be. Thanks for all your care and support over that - I've been quiet the last few days so didn't get the chance to say it before.
Good luck for all with WIs today.
Take care
Tansyx:)

Hi all

Thanks for all the kind thoughts, feeling a little better now even though I have only had a little doze off. I am not staying online long becuase I think the screen is messing with my head and I still feel a bit spaced out from the painkillers I have taken.

Well done to everyone who has had successful weigh ins and to anyone who is struggling, stay strong we CAN do it!!

Well done on all the weight losses guys and good luck to those with WI today. Feel quite positive today, especially as all the others in my office have had fish and chips from the canteen while I supped water!!

Lunch just gone and I am 2 Shakes and 2L of water down. PLus a Peppermint & Nettle tea...which reminds me, must go an get another one!!

Well done Tansy on your weight loss!!
Hope you have a better day today Becky!

Btw-super glueing their feet to the floor stops mountaineering!!!!

Question-

Since you are all drinking lots of green tea, is there something I should know??? Is it just because you want something to drink other than black tea/coffee or is there some benefit towards the diet???

Also, how many of you have done a VLCD before? I don't seem to be struggling too much and i'm wondering if that's because it's my first time and it's a new thing, am I still just in the diet honeymoon period????? I'm worried it's going to ware off.

Question-

Since you are all drinking lots of green tea, is there something I should know??? Is it just because you want something to drink other than black tea/coffee or is there some benefit towards the diet???

Also, how many of you have done a VLCD before? I don't seem to be struggling too much and i'm wondering if that's because it's my first time and it's a new thing, am I still just in the diet honeymoon period????? I'm worried it's going to ware off.
You are in denial it gets worse....:D...just kidding!!! I find it hard sometimes as I am still cooking for others.

I drink Peppermint/Nettle tea as a sub for ordinary tea, but now I find I really like it so will just stick to it!!:D

BUT peppermint tea is good for your bowels and I'm sure Nettle tea has health benefits too!

Question-

Green tea is supposed to help metabolism I believe. Green tea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <--everything you ever wanted to know about green tea (and probably lots you didn't want to know too :)

Back