***its Friday***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Thanks everyone,
might have to get myself to the shops and buy some of those tea's then.

Sharon,
Sorry to hear you still have a poorly head, hope it clears up after a good nights sleep tonight.

When I tried green tea it smelt and tasted like tobacco. Not nice as I don't smoke. Might try it again though as didn't like normal black tea when I first started drinking it, but have learnt to quite like it. Oh no Spoks, can't believe they both have cut their hair. All I can think of it the guy from (I think) Status Quo who had the REALLY short fringe in the 70's - PSML. So sorry, I shouldn't laugh, they are so naughty!!

Evening lovlies
I had to have a wee kip after got kids home so now I am sat here waiting for 6 kids to arrive... Pizza & garlic bread at ready plus crisps, nuts and caffience free diet coke... Not to mention smartie choc cakes, huge selection basket of choc and sweets and birthday cake!
I will not be eating any of it! No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... I've had a sneaky peak at my scales & I'm not telling you yet but suffice to say its given me the incentive to not eat a thing!
I start AAW Sun but will be 790 Sun as going to dinner, mine is already ordered in advance sea bass and green salad - think I may have already mentioned that earlier this week!

Well I've not done tooooooo well with water only had up to 3ltr but when you think I have been on the go since half 2 its not much......

OK intake so far:

3 Shakes
2L of water
2 Veg Boullion Mugs
2 Peppermint Teas

So I think 2L of water to go...but would LOVE another shake!!!:rolleyes:

Congrats and well done Clare!
I know you won't be beaten by the food this evening.

How is everyone doing tonight?

Congrats and well done Clare!
I know you won't be beaten by the food this evening.

How is everyone doing tonight?

Hi AG - I won the battle..... Last piece of pizza was sprayed with Mr Muscle Kitchen Spray and now lies safely in the blackbag - I'm not interested in sweets and little cakes - not my thang, I'm def def a savoury girl! Give me cheese & wine ANY DAY!
I've just put kettle on for cuppa T - how you bin doin?????

Well done! I like the spraying the pizza idea.
I'm pretty lucky as my housemate and I are both SS'ing at the same time so our fridge is stocked with water only. There is no food in the house so is easy at home.

Not doing bad today, just having the last of my 4 packs for the day, a choc mint shake, yum!! Had about 6+ litres of water same as most days so not bad at all.

Am not suffering at all with not eating and drinking loads of water but am starting to miss going out and having a drink. Normally hit the pub a few times a week or have a drink with friends, which is part of the reason I need to lose weight. Too much alcohol!!! I love losing weight, especially this quickly, I just wish I was closer to the end so I could celebrate with a night out. lol!!!

Did kids enjoy thier soire??

Well done! I like the spraying the pizza idea.
I'm pretty lucky as my housemate and I are both SS'ing at the same time so our fridge is stocked with water only. There is no food in the house so is easy at home.

Not doing bad today, just having the last of my 4 packs for the day, a choc mint shake, yum!! Had about 6+ litres of water same as most days so not bad at all.

Am not suffering at all with not eating and drinking loads of water but am starting to miss going out and having a drink. Normally hit the pub a few times a week or have a drink with friends, which is part of the reason I need to lose weight. Too much alcohol!!! I love losing weight, especially this quickly, I just wish I was closer to the end so I could celebrate with a night out. lol!!!

Did kids enjoy thier soire??

Still at it - boys go at 10pm and the girls are staying over so I've got my 2 plus 2 - but the girls are no problem at all. They go up to bed and spend hours talking about rubbish - like most of us!

I too am missing my nights out! I luv a bit of free time from the kids to let my hair down and my mum usually has them on Friday nights so I can have Fri night and all Day sat to myself - she's a bloody angel I tell ya!

I've not been out since New Years Eve - I went to Take That New Yrs Eve Party - felt the size of a house, got peed as a fart and had luvly mexican meal and had brilliant time - thats was flippin ages ago!

I really dont fancy venturing out just yet though - I am so focussed and tho I'd go and drive to meet up with a few I need to wait another month at least until I feel a little more confident - my older cousins having a surprise 40th end of March - so I'll def be going to that - not drinking though and at moment its still my intention to SS - but its not til end of March so who know what'll happen by then????

Can you tell I've had no adult conversation all evening - listen to me!

Clare I can't believe your still up!!Hope you haven't got to be up so early tomorrow!
Ag-Have you tried going out and not drinking.I did it last week and it wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be

Clare I can't believe your still up!!Hope you haven't got to be up so early tomorrow!
Ag-Have you tried going out and not drinking.I did it last week and it wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be

Evening Susan - I got home with the kids about half 3, got straight in the bath and had a little 40min kip - woke up fresh as a daisy!
I'll take a little sleeping pill this even tho - so I know I'll kip through.

How's your day been - well done for your loss this week, over half a stone in a fortnight - BRILL!

Btw-super glueing their feet to the floor stops mountaineering!!!!

:hide:

This doesn't apply to SIL's too does it... I might stay home tomorrow!!

Gx

Not too bad a day.But its the dreaded HALF TERM next week.Hate this one,as weather is usually bad and there is not much to keep kids occupied.

Yes,happy that I lost another half a stone in 2 weeks.Always seem to have a good loss followed by a lower one.
Seeing family for first time since I started tomorrow,so hopefully they will notice the loss.

well my day blew big time
was at the hospital with my wee girl to see a plastics reg after she was burnt by her nurse with silver nitrate, they acctually accused me of harming her! i dont even have access to silver nitrate! they kept us there all day long in a stuffy room before the consultant declared the burns accidentla. ive spent the day crying, shouting and now am trying not to eat everything in sight

well my day blew big time
was at the hospital with my wee girl to see a plastics reg after she was burnt by her nurse with silver nitrate, they acctually accused me of harming her! i dont even have access to silver nitrate! they kept us there all day long in a stuffy room before the consultant declared the burns accidentla. ive spent the day crying, shouting and now am trying not to eat everything in sight

Keep away from the food!It will only make the day worse!!
Vent away at us instead

Yes and standing next to me my mother is not going to notice my 30lbs!;)

Dont believe that for 1 minute - I saw my SIL last night first time in over 3 weeks and she couldnt believe how different I looked & I've lost no where near 30lbs! I wish I had...... x

Back