***its Friday***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Years of practice Sue!! Nighty night all xxx

Thats wat I thought Georgie
I's sorting getting to the point where I feel able to face the world again - still got plenty to lose but the path and journey seem short and I know where I'm going to this time...
Thanks hun - always feel a bit daft waffling - with no adults in the house except me all week I often get all deep and meaningful!
Have a lovely day tomorrow xxxx

You are such a positive place hun, enjoy it and cherish it! No need to apologise, I often get deep and meaningful at the most odd times! Hubby doesn't know if he is coming or going sometimes! Thanks and will have a lovely day..... BUT will keep my eye out for any passing cars with their boots open!!

Gx

Hi all,

I've been reading your posts about dealing with those social occasions. I have to admit I've been avoiding them up until now. I don't know that I'm going to like sitting at the pub with a pint of water or going to a party and not eating or drinking. But that's fine, I don't mind avoiding them.

Problem is, next week is my birthday and everyone is expecting ME to throw a bit of a do. I don't know what to do! I can't really get out of it, but I don't want to give up on CD and I don't want to watch people tucking in on my birthday. Any suggestions?

Dee x

Do you like tarot and things like that, cos maybe you could get away with having something like that at your house and say you want to stay sober to hear what they say??
I'm not a big fan of things like that myself but it's the first none drinking thing I could think of. lol

Hi Dee

That is a tricky one but my advice would to be a little selfish and do what is right for you and not what everyone else wants you to do. Put yourself first xxxx

Gx

Thanks guys, I will stick with CD on the day, but I also want to celebrate in some way..

Not much into Tarot, but I like the idea of an activity. Something to keep us out of the pub! You've got me thinking :D

Porgeous - just want to say, your pictures are so inspiring. Every time I see them I think 'wow, I want to do that too!'

Dee x

Thanks you two! CD happens sooo fast you will have after pics before you know what's hit you and I for one look forward to seeing them!

Gxx

I hope so, day 12 seems like forever away from target but i'm gonna get there come hell or high water.

Back