*** It's Friday, lets take it hour by hour ***

Delli

Talks too much
Cant believe no one has started a daily yet! this is the first time ive ever started one, strangely excited lol. Working through my second litre of water at the mo, one tetra down.

Big thank you to HM again as I wouldnt b doing so well if it wasnt for her. Whats everyone at today? I intend to take it easy, gonna have a shower and wash my hair and straighten it etc.

Going to the pub tonight for 'black eye friday' as its called here. (thats when all the workers finish on friday for xmas holidays and they all head back to the pub in the village and get very very drunk and theres usually a few fights, hence the 'black eye friday') Im obviously not going for a fight, but its great fun watching 2 drunk fella arguing, and tryin to fight when they can hardly stand up straight. (i dont live in a really rough area, its actually really nice, but theres a lot of long running family feuds in the area and adding alcohol to the mix always ends in fights!)

Afternoon Delli, Glad you are still on track.

That evening sounds exciting...stay of the acholol lol...you are doing really well so hang in there huni x

So quite on here at the mo, hope everyone is ok and that you lurkers will be back after crimbo.

HM

I just went to Tesco to do the shopping, my god... 45 minutes to get a parking space, couldn't move in the shop and took another 20 mins just to get out of the car park!!!!!!

On my second litre of water!

Back