It's Friday people, c'mon let's do it hour by hour

FINGERS CROSSED hiya hun, it seems that you and I are in quite a similar mood today. I hope you are feeling better soon and any other probs that you have sort themselves out too :)

I have just made my little girl this for tea: chicken dippers, smiley potatoe faces, and a POT NOODLE!! My mouth is watering sooooooo much. And tomorrow it'll be the CHICKEN IN CANTONESE OK SAUCE AND BASMATTI RICE..... :mad::cry: Can't wait til Monday to see how I get on in my WI, hopefully I'll do well and use it as motivation to continue on CD. SOrry to sound glum, but having a pooh day anyway and now it's tea time I just want food. I've promised myself that I won't eat during CD (apart from aam week) if I eat then it's game over with cd, so I can't afford to cheat, besides, I truely do want to lose this weight more than I want to eat my favourite meals!! They will wait for me, they are my old faithful buddies so I just have to steer clear from them for a few months or so...same for you guys...keep up the good work everyone, and keep posting, as Hannah as said on more than one occasion this thread is what keeps us all going... lets keep going with it.

Anyone heared from Mocha lately??

hi guys glad everyones ok i m feeling really awful today don t know whats wrong with me i just feel so hungry i haven t cheated and am deffo in ketosis checked twicw today so why am i feeling like this on day 16, drunk 5 litres so it s not lack of water

hope u dont mind if i join in with this thread from tuesday. Im returning to CD and need all the help i can get lol. that ok? xxxx

congrats on your restart this thread is great youll get all the support you need

S-J- sorry to hear you're feeling crappy too. This diet certainly brings out every side of us doesn't it?!

I spent 10 mins looking at food earlier, its so sad. I know its emotional hunger & so I keep pushing it away but I suppose the emotions will keep coming back until I find new strategies to deal with them. I've spent some time cracking on with my decorating again (promise its nearly done & I'll stop talking about it soon). Thats no less stressful though as the paint looks a completely different colour on my walls & I'm slightly concerned my dining room is going to turn out like a brothel! Life is easier when I'm at work, at least there every time I'm stressed someone just adds more stress on top so I don't get time to eat. Again thats more emotions not dealt with though. I think its those that are trying to escape just now & I just don't know how to deal with them. Any suggestions???

We cross post there Itsnowornever. Sorry to hear you're having a tough day too.

Karen- welcome on board. We're usually a bright encouraging bunch honestly!

I just posted this on Nessa's thread about struggling and it seems we're all having a difficult time of it...

It's such a hard diet - people that see the weight dropping off think it must be easy but it's absorbing. I think the fact that many of us are on here every day and night is proof that for the time we're on it we need to be thinking of us and become self-obsessed...

Think positive thoughts, I've been saying to myself "I know what that tastes like but I don't know how it feels to be slim."

My DS had Pepperoni Pizza tonight and he's only 5 bless him so there was quite a bit of waste. I was thinking who would know if I ate a couple of slices but you know what, I can truefully say I threw all the leftovers away in the bin and I'm now sat eating my frozen tetra and glugging my 4L of water..

I know I feel better typing this then I would have done if I was confessing to have eaten it..

Keep positive everyone - we're all here to help one another. One person's bad day is anothers good and we can make sure that good rubs off on someone that's having a bad day...

Foods not going to go away and like SJ's said - all your favourite meals are going to be there when we're slim and slinky...

Summer seems to have arrived and in just a few weeks we can all be a stone lighter than we are now which will make a difference in how we're feeling about ourselves..

Hope you're all having a good evening...

Lovely post Mrs Roch!

It's so true that people who don't diet, when they see someone changing, succeeding, they don't appreciate exactly how hard it is for the dieter to go through with it... How much of yourself you actually have to commit to getting to goal...

I used to have a lot of waste food - not because I'm 5 lol! :p - but because I'm single and live alone - most pack sizes are too big for me on my own... rather than throw away I would always think 'I best just finish that packet', or 'that's good money I'm throwing in the bin'... :rolleyes: Never mind the extra calories and pounds on the hips...

it's about changing the whole lifestyle this diet isn't it... and not using everything as an excuse for being big... my mantra was always 'it's the illness, it's the meds' - been on lots of rounds of seteroids etc - but y'know what that's all bull.... excuses, excuses, excuses, I'm overweight because I eat too much of the wrong things and I don't get my butt into gear and exercise... :D

Admitting that I'm the reason I'm a fatty was the first huge milestone for me, and I believe my personal turning point towards success... Changing that means - I hope! - a better chance at keeping the weight off once it's lost... I hope to develop a 'take it or leave it' attitude to food over the next few months... I wanna eat to live, not live to eat...

However... Jo!! Chicken in ok sauce with rice :eat: :drool: yum-meeeee!!

Hope you're feeling better hun ((hugs)) and that the sunshine has taken away some of your lethargy and blues...

Just noticed your signature too luv... I think you've done fabulously well to lose 12lbs in 2 weeks - 2 weeks!!!! I know you're disappointed that the 2nd loss wasn't larger, but I'm sure it will be a fab loss this week... look at the grand plan, even if it comes off irregularly, it's still weight coming off rather than gaining isn't it... and I love your comment about the food 'buddies' that will still be there for the slim you - that's so true!!!

Good vibes for everyone in the CD dieting universe tonight... hope the weekend goes well...

Take care one & all...

tinks xx

sophia jo
How Right your wording was tonight . Its just what i was saying tonight to my other half . I'm dealing with this in the same way as smoking with everytime i withdraw from food i breath through it . And i've been given up now 2 and half years now . Yes reading peoples post's and posting is a great help too !

Hope you've all had a good evening - I'm off to bed.. this is a late nite for me...

Same place, same time tomorrow...

Nite guys

hello my sweet friends....I do hope that you are all well this evening and managed to drink all of your 4 lts if not more. I guess most of you will be all tucked up nice and cuddley in bed by now..I know Hannah is. (sleep well Hannah).

I am really tired now, so will be going to bed in the next 10 mins. I've not posted much today, been buys as always. I won't be able to type much more as i'm really tired, but I'm sure I'll make up for it tomorrow LOL:D

Fingers crossed..how ya feelin hun?? I feel a bit better regarding emotions... got a strange head though, and a few aches. I hope you are feeling better xxx

Tinks, I just love your new meeze dancing away there, she's fab. She's a proper disco diva xxx:)

I added Lilo & Stitch to my sig. today because...when I felt really low earlier today my DD was watching Lilo & Stitch on dvd...and when I walked into the living room there was Stitch...with his massive smile..dancing to Elvis.. I do love this film..so, my little Stitch cheered me up and I thought that if I could find an image of him on line then I would add him to my sig...and here he is...cute or what??

Must check on a few threads then hit the hay.

Best of luck for the morning ahead. any one getting weighed tomorrow?? BEST OF BRITISH TO YOU XXX

night night my cd family xxx

Hi Karen Welcome . Congrats on restarting join in with us ! how are you finding the diet ?

Thanks Mrs Roch, I'm on day 4 now and it's still really hard, the weekend being so nice hasn't helped, have had to contend with friends rounds a BBQ and going to the cinema with dh where he asked if I minded him having popcorn. Couldn't really say no could I?!

both on day 4 , yes feeling it alright i'm wondering if i'll get to the finishing post . Say sure i don't mind you eating popcorn but can you sit some place else lol , Ho Also BBQ too you have really been put to the test . Well i hope you are ok for another day as we can share notes hehe

Back