It's going for good this time

zoebear

Just ordered my bumper pack of products. Hopefully they will be here Tuesday so I can get going!! Have about 3.5 stone to lose and totally desperate now. Tried so many diets and now just don't have the time to point or plan so figured something where it's minimal planning and prep would work for me.

Any help gratefully received.

Hiya!!!
I'm just coming to the end of day 5 and although it's not been easy, the last couple of days have been getting better.
Wishing you loads of luck on your Exante journey!!!

Xxx

Hi Zoebear. Ive ordered my first pack this weekend too... also hoping to lose about the same as you :) will look forward to hearing about your progress and fingers crossed our packs arrive soon!
Good luck Sarah x

Best of luck with starting! Make sure you drink plenty of fluids - it really does make all of the difference :) ..If you find yourself feeling peckish, keep busy!! Whenever Mr Lauriel is eating his dinner I tend to go and relax in the tub for half and hour..It completely takes me away from the cooking smells and food. I would also say, make sure you enjoy the diet and view the shakes/bars/soups as your 'slimming medicine.' Its such a huge incentive when you begin to see the scales decreasing its numbers. I wish you the best of luck :) :)

Thanks for popping in everyone. I'm hoping the pack arrives tomorrow as it says next day delivery. I really can't wait to get going!! Sarahlou - would be good to buddy up and keep each other going. Good luck!!

zoebear said:
Thanks for popping in everyone. I'm hoping the pack arrives tomorrow as it says next day delivery. I really can't wait to get going!! Sarahlou - would be good to buddy up and keep each other going. Good luck!!

That's a great idea! Am the same as you, just want to get started really... Have you ever done anything like this before? I did lighterlife after my second child and lost 2 stone in about 8 weeks and haven't put it back on fortunately. Thought I could do the rest with points or something but here I am 4 years later!
Well fingers crossed we have a delivery tomorrow, we can have our 'last' supper and get going :)

Zoebear and Sarahlou x

Thanks moo. Sarahlou have you got a diary?

I got green tea with lemon yesterday is that ok to drink. Will miss my cuppas so need lsomething hot, but find green tea on its own a bit yuck

Not sure about the lemon? There is a sticky on here that lists all the drinks you're allowed - I was v chuffed to see coke zero on there! Will make a pleasant change to buckets of water!!
My diary is 'Hoping to be a flab free 40' have to say though I'm not actually 40 till the end of the year and would like to think i shed this way before then!

Found you!!

Well the box is here so tomorrow it is. Really excited to get going. This IS going to work.

Oddly I'm excited too! Wonder how long that will last??! I know the first few days (first week really) are really hard... Before ketosis settles in... Hopefully buddying up and the support on this forum will get us through... Do you have others eating in your house or can you get rid of all temptations?
You're right, we WILL do this and we WILL be in skinny jeans by the Summer ?

sarahlou72 said:
Oddly I'm excited too! Wonder how long that will last??! I know the first few days (first week really) are really hard... Before ketosis settles in... Hopefully buddying up and the support on this forum will get us through... Do you have others eating in your house or can you get rid of all temptations?
You're right, we WILL do this and we WILL be in skinny jeans by the Summer ?

Wasn't supposed to end with an unconfident question mark!! Was supposed to be a smiley at being in slinky jeans soon!! Best of luck for tomorrow...

You too. Hub is eating normal food, but is supportive and the kids are too young to notice!

Picked out what I'm eating for the next two days now and gone for my favourite flavours to help. Got green tea if I'm desperate for a hot drink. Just want I get going.

Scales and tape measure at the ready for tomorrow.

Good luck with today!! Remember thin for summer!! :)
My hub is eating too... He's pretty supportive although there has been a few rolled eyes at another diet! My girls prob won't notice until the weekend when not at school but are still young enough to not pay much attention...
Am still so full from dinner last night - long may it last!!

Weighed and measured and ready to go.

Starting weight 187.8
Waist - 36
Hips - 44.5
Bust - 41
Arm - 13
BMI - 28.5

Not feeling massively hungry this morning, so having water and a green tea.. Off out for the afternoon, so hoping that will distract.

Gone for packs I think I wil really like today so strawberry shake this morning which was ok, not bad, not fab.. Got better as it went down. Feeling a bit hungry now, but. Glugging green tea and water before a bar for lunch. Going to get some porridge as well in a few days if all is going well ( which it wil be because I'm not giving up)

That's the spirit!! Ha!! Just had a porridge.. Tasted nice but v soupy... I don't have any bars so be interesting to see what you think of it...

They look fairly substantial and a few have suggested splitting them into bits or eating in two halves.. Just a shame you can't have more than one a day as I travel a lot with work and making soups or shakes won't be the easiest.

Weather has taken a turn for the worse here, so think we are staying in, so planning to split the bars and the soup and see how that goes.

Back