Its Going To Be Long And Bumpy Road!:)

Wow, that's impressive, I thought I was quick getting up half an hour before I have to leave, and fitting in breakfast and feeding the dog, and sorting out lunch, as well as showering lol

Have to say, re the breakfast thing, I used to be pretty rubbish at eating early on too, but my body has got used to it and now most mornings I'm starving when I waken up so I need to eat and don't have to force it at all!!

Hope you get on ok at class, as Suki says, they will just be glad to have you back. I rejoined in January and was daunted about going back, but it was absolutely fine. It was a new consultant - one of the girls who used to just go to the class, and I knew her as the mum of one of my school friends so it was good.

Hiya Jelly

Just popping by to see how your day is going, hopefully I'll pop back later Boo xx

Wow, that's impressive, I thought I was quick getting up half an hour before I have to leave, and fitting in breakfast and feeding the dog, and sorting out lunch, as well as showering lol

Wow maverick thats unreal!! i literally get out of bed, changed and get into the car!! no time for anything else..:)

So i went to group yesterday and it was good! nice to get back into it, and the consultant was lovely, so welcoming! sat thru the welcoming talk again, just for the craic really!:D did get a good tip out of it tho, if your cooking mince, wen its cooked put it into a colander and run cold water thru it! did it last night, and youu can actually see the grease/fat coming off it! made the meat lovely and lean too!!:cool:

Got weighed in last night, and my starting weight is 20:7! which is baad, but ive lost 4lbs since i was there last on the 12/5.. not alot but atleast i know i can maintain my weight now?! well kinda!

am going to go full force this week to try and have a good first weigh in! only thing is, its my birthday party on saturday!:/ having a bbq and bouncy castle with friends/family! dont really want to drink tbh but ill have to have something!:D it is my 21st after all!!:rolleyes:

am currently in the process of writing out my meal plans for the week! i didn have time to get porridge for breaky today so had toast.. might just have fruit for lunch, and it will most probably be a chinese for dinner! but chinese is grand, there's one in my town thats actually doing a SW menu! 1.5 syns for beef in black bean sauce with fried rice!! yummy!:flirt2: looking forward to it already!:cool:

Hope everyone's having a lovely day and that the weather where youu are is alot nicer than it is here!:sigh:

until later!

Naomi!:)x

It's nice to find i'm not the only person to purchase clothes in much smaller sizes for motivation- I need to get them all out and start getting into them!!
Well done on going back to class- hopefully we can all keep each other motivated xxx

OMg a SW friendly Chinese - I neeeed that in my life!!! It's the one thing i haven't had in the last 6 months, and the one thing I crave more than any. What I wouldn't give for a chicken curry and fried rice, with lots of prawn crackers... I'm guessing that might not be so syn friendly lol xx

It's nice to find i'm not the only person to purchase clothes in much smaller sizes for motivation- I need to get them all out and start getting into them!!
Well done on going back to class- hopefully we can all keep each other motivated xxx

Oh definitely not.. I have about 2 black bags full of clothes that have never fit me!!:rolleyes: Thanks, its not going to be easy but im gonna do it this time!:D

Do youu have a diary?!:) would love to have a read of it, find them all so inspiring!!xx

OMg a SW friendly Chinese - I neeeed that in my life!!! It's the one thing i haven't had in the last 6 months, and the one thing I crave more than any. What I wouldn't give for a chicken curry and fried rice, with lots of prawn crackers... I'm guessing that might not be so syn friendly lol xx

I know Laura isnt it brilliant!:D My consultant worked so hard t get it in! Theres loads on it too, the only thing its missing is the curry sauce! :cry: She said its impossible to get the syn value down!:wave_cry: Ah well, i should really just be thankful that its there atall!:)x

Hiya Ginlin!:)
Its mine too!!:D and im pretty sure nothing on the menu is over 1.5syns!
hope your having a wonderful day! im off to make vodka jelly!! (Sugarfree of course!:D)x

I also wish there was a SW chinese near me :)

Is it tomorrow your 21st. Obviously you can't do your 21st without a drink. Spirits tend to be lower in syns than wine or lager so have vodka and diet coke which is 2 or 2.5 syns - can't quite remember off the top of my head. Hope you have a lovely birthday.

I also buy clothes that are too small for me. The problem is that when I buy them I genuinely believe I can fit in them now :8855:

If you have a microwave at work you could have the oat so simple at your desk. Or you could mix together a muller yogurt and porridge oats, pop in the fridge overnight and then eat at work. If you add fruit to them as well to get your third superfree.

Your body does get used to eating breakfast and then you wonder how you ever managed without it.

Hiya Jelly

Wow hope you have a lovely Birthday tomorrow, don't think about sw just have a great day, not everyday your 21 :) I've had 2 hehehe :D:D:D:D

Have a great evening Boo xx

Hey Jelly Baby
I too buy clothes too small but like Tilly I genuinely believe they will fit me :( I have a pile of stuff to slim down into :8855: its outgrowing the pile of ones that fit me :8855:

21 - you have a fabby day tomorrow. Off plan, just enjoy it. We're only 21 once, so have fun (well unless you are like me and you are 21 again + abit :8855:)

Have an amazing day tomorrow

Lots of love
xxx

Morning all!:)

Well that was some weekend! Thanks for the birthday wishes.. It was actually my birthday last week, however due to family commitments couldn celebrate it till saturday night!

Im not even going to try and write what i drank/ate!:p but i will tell youu that we were putting pizza's and chips in the oven at half four sunday morning! needless to say i slept all day yesterday, waking up for water only!:D so cant say i stuck to plan the weekend atall!

However today is a new day, and im getting back into the swing of things! so here goes.......

B - Porridge (HEXB) & Raisins (4) (made with milk HEXA)

L - Fruit salad (kiwi, apple, mandarin, grapes, mango!) might have a mullerlight yoghurt with it..

D - Whatever mam cooks, although i seen lamb out so hopefully there's veggies!:D

Am going to stick to the plan 100% this week, i need a weight loss my first week! and im determined to get one, even after saturdays antics!:)

Have also decided that im going to start doing the C25K tonight, downloaded the app about 2 months ago and did half of the first session! it literally kilt me, but am gonna try it again, i think im a wee bit fitter now!:D

Hope everyone has a marvelous day!:)

Naomi
You can do this!! :D

Glad you had a fab weekend. I didn't stick to plan either... But I am back on plan today too.

What day is your weigh in?? Can't remember.

Have you thought of adding blueberries to your oat so simple. They would be free :) and apparently lovely. I am going to try this this week. I think it was Tilly who put this on her diary and I pinched the idea. It was one of the lovely ladies anyway :D

xxxxxx

Hiya Jackie!
Hope youu enjoyed your weekend tho?! its nice to just let your hair down once in awile isnt it?! and unfortunantly i am only going to turn 21 once!:( so had to celebrate!:D

My WI day is on Thursday, so i have 4 days of 100% infront of me to try and get a loss.. Would love to be into the teens by next week, and it may be unreasonable but would love to be 18 stone by the 25th of August.. thats when i go on holidays!:L and well last time i flew ryan air, i had trouble fitting in the seat and getting my belt done up (i refused to ask for an extender!:()

I must actually try bleuberries, dont think ive ever had them! before SW i barely ate any fruit so am constantly trying new things now!:D

Hope your having a not too stressful monday!;)x

It wasn't me with the blueberries - think it was Boo. I have done it though and do like it. This week I had frozen raspberries with mine - the heat of the porridge defrosts them :)

Glad you had a good birthday. You need to let your hair down on your 21st cos once you get to our ages you spend a lot of time thinking about your 21st birthday :)

Your lunch is what I consider a pudding or a snack. I'd be starving if that's all I had.
I am greedy though :8855:

tillymax said:
It wasn't me with the blueberries - think it was Boo. I have done it though and do like it. This week I had frozen raspberries with mine - the heat of the porridge defrosts them :)

Glad you had a good birthday. You need to let your hair down on your 21st cos once you get to our ages you spend a lot of time thinking about your 21st birthday :)

Your lunch is what I consider a pudding or a snack. I'd be starving if that's all I had.
I am greedy though :8855:

I love this, now I've loads of new things to try!!:D haha, I'm already lookin back on it, so many memories!:) but am so depressed , I feel so old!!:(

Haha, my lunch was lovely although I must say that I was hungry by 3.. Need to find somewhere that seeks mug shots! They're really hard t get here!:/

Hope your having a lovely evening!:Dx

Evening all!!:)

Am just in from a lovely long walk and am now a sweaty Betty! Am
Quite proud of myself, according to the pedometer on my phone I walked 3.6 km but I don't know if I trust it or not!! Lol, I want too!!:D

My food today was nearly all on plan!:D

Breakfast - porridge, raisins, 190ml milk from allowance.. (hexa, hexb, and 4syns..)

Lunch - fruit salad

Dinner - potatoes, turnips, syn free burgers and peas!:D (butter 2syns) bisto gravy(not sure how many syns ad don't have my book with me but it was only 2tbl spoons!)

Syns today - raisins, butter, curly wurly, gravy.. ( I think the curly wurly is 6?!) so 12 syns plus the gravy!:) not too bad!:D

Tomorrows plan!:)

Breakfast - scrambled eggs with onion and tomatoes.. Maybe some baked beans!:) (milk from hexa )

Lunch - brown bread (hexb) sandwich (lettuce, egg, beetroot, sprinkle of cheese (hexa) sweet chilli sauce (not sure of the syns)..

Dinner - not sure yet!:)

So syns so far - chilli sauce!:)

Hope it all goes to plan now!:) well am off for a shower cause I'm startin t smell!;)

Night night, hope everyone is having a lovely evening!!

Hey Naomi

Glad you had a great birthday weekend, that's what flexi syn days were built for :)

I am a keen advocate of blueberries, I bloody love them! I'm not really a porridge girl, altho when it starts getting colder again I may become one (well ready brek, cos I am still a child at heart!!) and throwing some bluberries/rasps in sounds easy enough.

Well done on your walk too, anything is better than nothing ;) Did you get the C25k downloaded? I started it months ago, but will be getting back into it, maybe even later today. Always feel so much better once it's done, even though it's a thought beforehand.

Have a great day today xxx

Back