Its gona be over tonight

Aaaw Becky I don't even know where Croydon is lol I am in Liverpool, so probably not close enough.

Oh well maybe telephone one of your good friends and bend their ear for an hour lol (it really does help to talk) please don't despair (as someone who has had her fair share of breakups) I can promise you the pain will ease, and things will get better xx

Thank you Mrs Tweedy, I hope so xxx

I think the phone call to ur mates is a winner.. its good to talk!! I was down in London yesterday, if i had stayed over i'd have dragged u to the pub for a drink! I used to go out in Croydon a bit coz i went out with a guy who lived there.

Rent out bridget jones.... and just think when its finished.. theres a colin firth out there for us all... i mean i don't bloomin know where like.. hes keeping himself very well hidden from me.. but there is somewhere i promise.. and then u'll be thankful this happened :)

Thanks Kirsten.

I could really do with someone dragging me to the pub tonight.

Was emailing housemate. She has to go to her bf's to watch lost cos her video player isnt working. Thanks hun. Priorities and all that.

Never mind. Might rent Bridget Jones like you said. Thanks

BIG BIG BIG HUGS FOR BECKY, it may seem like the end of the world, you will get through it with help from all of us here, we are here to support you in any way we can. We dont mind you whinging its all part of the loss.

TAKE CARE WE ARE HERE FOR YOU

SONKIE XXXXXX

Thank you Sonkie. Everyones posts are helping me get through today (along with cigarettes and buckets of tea)

Im hungry but dont want to eat (im not ssing so i could).

Thanks again Sonkie, hugs appreciated xxx

I got a reputation point with this message:

Well i can drag u to a huddersfield pub lol... can u not go back to your hometown for the weekend and get away from everything?

But it doesnt tell me who its from! Im going away after work saturday so thats something to look forward to.

Thank you to whoever left the message!

Oh sweetie - I'm so sorry I haven't been around much and have only just seen this thread.

I do feel for you, babes!

You've been given some excellent advice already - I haven't got much to add to it really - he wasn't the One, darling. Lick your wounds, cry as much as you need to and put him behind you. Learn from what went wrong this time so that your next relationship is better - that's certainly what I have always tried to do and it does work.

((HUGS)) honey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Is.

Making me cry reading it. I know he wasnt the one, but it still hurts ya know.

Gona try and have an ok evening, chick flick, cider and comfort food (nothing good for me there but i dont care today) and try and get over it.

I think i need to wallow for a bit, get it out of me. Just hope it doesnt take too long

Of course it hurts, darling. You invested a lot of yourself into him and now you feel that it was wasted.

But it wasn't.

Every time we love someone, it makes us a better person - so long as we keep a little of the love for ourselves and don't give another person everything that we have to give.

You just need a bit of time to grow some more love for yourself so that when you meet someone else, you've got plenty to share with a blurke who gives it back to you in bucketloads!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Plenty more fish in the sea ( as my mother has told me on numerous occassions) go catch yourself a bigun this time dont settle on a 'tiddler'

hope youre bearing up. its a horrible feeling being dumped. stay strong. ( dont eat too much comfort food it will only make u feel worse)

when i got dumped big time i was totally distraught for months. i was in peices. then i decided that no man would make me feel as upset as he did. i went throught the phase of 'why' 'what did i do wrong' 'how could he' etc etc and then i lost weight, had me hair done, slapped on the makeup ,looked totally gorgeous and stunning and then rubbed his nose in it..just to show what he had missed out on.

hehe...then..i had GREAT delight in turning him down when he came crawling back..

xxx

I think thats the problem Is, I didnt keep any love back for me, and I dont have any for me now. And Iain never gave me any either. Nope, not much love here at all!!

And thanks DB, I fully intent to do the same. Lose all this fat, sort myself out and show him what he missed out on.

He's said he will call me today. Dont know why, to check if im ok? Not sure. Wonder if he does

I made that link a favourite last time you mentioned it Is, and i will get a copy soon. I think Iain was definatly one of those, but sadly i didnt do anything about it, and now he has broke my heart.

As for answering the call, i think i will. But will keep it short as DB says and try try try to not show im upset. I want to stay in contact with him, and i worry if i dont answer he wont try again and that will be the end of that. He think he genuinly was sorry for the way things turned out so wants to check im ok. Bet he forgets tho, we'll see

dont get suckerd into long drawn out weepy phone calls...hes phoning cause he feels guilty about dumping you , and by phoning its easing his concience...like 'yeh i spoke to her, shes ok'

ask him why hes phoning you. when he says 'to see if you're ok' say. as well as can be expected given the current situation.

i went through the phone call bit of the break up...and it got to the stage that i would be longing for the phone to ring...as if my evening depended on him phoning....dont start it.

or...like Is says dont answer it...and then he will wonder where u are and what youre doing, the balls on the other foot then...curiosity will get the better of him

Hmm, Im not good at all this tough stuff.

The conversation will probably be are you ok, yeah, did you have a good day, yeah u, awkward silence, well ill let you go then, see ya

Great huh?

Yet im looking forward to it soo much....

Silly moo i know

Sweet heart, no one can fix you. You will get through this in your own sweet time, and you WILL get through it. It won't feel like it now, but I know it will. I've been there. The boyfriend I had before this one dumped me just before christmas. I thought I would never love anyone ever again (I enjoy being dramatic me!). Well, by May, 5 months later, I had met my OH, and he was stuck with someone he hated, wasn't in love with, and was begging me to come back to him! Your situation may well be different, everyone's is, but you will be fine in the end.

A bit of pain now, it's natural. But you will heal, and you will get over him.

Big hugs babes.

Thank you Dom, so much.

You lot on this sight are angels. I wouldnt have got through today without you.

I just need people talking to me and reminding me it will be ok.

Thank you

Back