Its gona be over tonight

HI karen,

Yeah im doing ok, thank you.

Went away for the weekend which kept my mind of it.

Felt a bit weird travelling back yesterday and not being able to call him, but then i remembered that even if we had been together, he wouldnt have been all that bothered about my weekend anyway,

Been trying to sort drinks out and stuff this week and also when i go home.

Paniced a bit bout new year as i was going to spend it with him, and dont have anyone here really. So mentioned it to a couple of friends at home, one of which isnt sure if shes doing anything the other is but not sure what or who with but said i can go out with her, so one way or another i should be doing something.

Although it still hurts, im really using this as an oppurtunity to revive my social life! Im going out on thursday for xmas drinks with housemate, then home friday, then probably out with home friends saturday. Spose im leaning on my friends, but thats what their there for right? Or maybe im just making the most of the friends i do have.

Well im not at home crying every night so thats something anyway, im definatly ok :)

Wow, had forgotten writing stuff down could be so therapeutic! Sorry for writing so much!!

You write as much as you want, hun - it really helps!

And you're right to get out and about as much as possible - it stops you brooding and you never know WHO you will meet!!!

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leanin on ur mates is the best idea hun...I'm sure they have needed you in the past the way you ned them now...I'm sure it will be easier for you as time goes on hun....meanwhile, enjoy going out and have a great time being single!! Just think...no guilt from looking at other blokes!!

You should write all your feelings down hun, here or in a diary, anywhere really.....better off letting it all out than trying to keep it in and pretend its not happening!

Hey Becky

Glad u are feeling better and found something to do at weekend to take your mind off him, you're doing the right thing, keep busy, your mates will understand and be there for you and I'm sure that after xmas ur life will be back on track and u will be having fun and forgetting all about him

Thanks Is and Karen.

I just feel a bit silly writing it down here i suppose, like why is she sharing that here. But it kinda feels nice to write it down and 'put it out there'!

Will definatly carry on trying to go out and stuff, it WILL be a good xmas!!

Thanks Kirsten.

I do feel like im getting my life back on track without him! Strange that i would be doing it now hes gone, but now hes not there im making more of an effort with other people, and hopefully will be having more fun and feeling more content than when i was with him.

Maybe he did me a favour!!

hiya... just catching up with your diary hun and ur ups and downs and slowly but surely you are getting there and its great to see!!!

lean on ur friends as much as you need to cos yes thats what they are there for... just think if it was one of them would you be there for them and i'm sure that is how they feel too..

hope you are doing good today hun...you still have my number girl...use it whenever ok!!

love

Gen xxx

Back