It's Monday - Let's Do It Hour by Hour xxx

My god work is full of blooming cakes this morning as we have a cake baking competition, why couldnt it have waited until wednesday when im off lol!

Sarah where do you work... I want to work there?

H x

Good to see we're all doing well. I'm on 3.5 litres and had 2 packs so far, off to get showered before heading to my body combat. Been pulling up tiles of floors and walls in bathroom before getting new one fitted, feel grotty now, I'm sure i'll be good as new after shower, and even better after my exercise class.

Quassimodo

Hi guys...haven't felt like being here today I have a toothache from hell. The left side of my face is so swollen that I look like quassimodo...and like him have got the right hump!!:mad:
Managed to get a dentist appointment at 11 this morning, ''What can I do for you'' he says....HUH! ''I think that is obvious'' was my sarcastic answer.:eek:
After poking about he says ''I think you have an infection there''. I thought well done mastermind, but I could have told him that.:rolleyes: So I am now on 2 lots of strong antibiotics for 5 days.:(
I am such a miserable patient....:mad:

So apart from that I'm, great, at least I couldn't eat even if I wanted to. Can only open my mouth enough to get a straw in..:D

I do hope everyone is having a much better day than me.
Right I must stop right now feeling sorry for myself...it could have been worse....I think.....it might have been hubby...:D:D A right nellie and woosss he is.:rolleyes:

Have a great evening...must try and catch up on some water only managed 2 so far today.

Tsake care
M

hey everyone, hope ur all doin ok today. the past 24 hours have been completely awful for me, started to get a headache about 8pm last nite, went to bed for 9pm and slept until half 1, at which point i woke up with a full on migraine and a VERY upset stomach. needless to say i spent most of the night in the bathroom. migraine relented about half 5 this morn, but continued to have severe stomach cramps up until.....well actually they havent stopped yet. tried drinking water which made the cramps worse, and on top of all this i had to drive to uni for my first day back. takes me an hour and a half to get there with agonising stomach cramps all the way. managed to get to my class, sit through most of it and then drive back home and collapse into bed. queasiness still bad but havent been sick since about 9 so think i mite be over the worst of it now.

sorry about the rant folks but im an awful patient. wallowin in self pity here....

hey everyone, hope ur all doin ok today. the past 24 hours have been completely awful for me, started to get a headache about 8pm last nite, went to bed for 9pm and slept until half 1, at which point i woke up with a full on migraine and a VERY upset stomach. needless to say i spent most of the night in the bathroom. migraine relented about half 5 this morn, but continued to have severe stomach cramps up until.....well actually they havent stopped yet. tried drinking water which made the cramps worse, and on top of all this i had to drive to uni for my first day back. takes me an hour and a half to get there with agonising stomach cramps all the way. managed to get to my class, sit through most of it and then drive back home and collapse into bed. queasiness still bad but havent been sick since about 9 so think i mite be over the worst of it now.

sorry about the rant folks but im an awful patient. wallowin in self pity here....

awwww....you poor thing. I hope you are feeling better now honey

xxxxx

Hi guys...haven't felt like being here today I have a toothache from hell. The left side of my face is so swollen that I look like quassimodo...and like him have got the right hump!!:mad:
Managed to get a dentist appointment at 11 this morning, ''What can I do for you'' he says....HUH! ''I think that is obvious'' was my sarcastic answer.:eek:
After poking about he says ''I think you have an infection there''. I thought well done mastermind, but I could have told him that.:rolleyes: So I am now on 2 lots of strong antibiotics for 5 days.:(
I am such a miserable patient....:mad:

So apart from that I'm, great, at least I couldn't eat even if I wanted to. Can only open my mouth enough to get a straw in..:D

I do hope everyone is having a much better day than me.
Right I must stop right now feeling sorry for myself...it could have been worse....I think.....it might have been hubby...:D:D A right nellie and woosss he is.:rolleyes:

Have a great evening...must try and catch up on some water only managed 2 so far today.

Tsake care
M

I really sympathise with you - toothache must be one of the worst pains ever. I hope the antibiotics kick in real soon sweetie. In the meantime take some painkillers ( i find nurofen plus good for toothache) and try a hot water bottle on the side of your face - the warmth sometimes helps abit

xxx

Just finishing 3rd litre of water and then got to get sorted ready for thai boxing class - got a horrible feeling i am going to find it incredibly tough. Need to go though as i am getting all wobbly! ( i seemed to be firmer when i was bigger!) Probably wont be able to walk tomorrow!:D

Well done to everyone for a good day xxx

I kept away from the cakes, i even went around handing them out and didnt touch a single bit! My work is one for any kind of competition or morale activity, theres always something happening, i never knew working for a company that manufactures plug sockets and light switches could be so fun, i love it!

well done for resisting Sarah - its not easy when its staring at you in the face xx

Back from thai boxing - it was so good, and i surprised myself with how much i could do. Myself and my friend were the only females there which was great!:D

Another class on Wednesday which i might go to if i can get babysitting sorted out.

Think i'm going to ache in the morning!

Well, time for a shower and then to bed for me - see you all tomorrow

xxx

aaaaw sweetie, you sound awful, I do hope you're feeling better sharpish, you poor thing. I'm thinking of you xx sj xx

Back