It's Monday - Let's Do It Hour by Hour xxx

ooooh Tara hun, you are soooooo close to your goal. I know what you mean about seeing how you feel when you reach your initial target, I hope you're happy when you get there.
I changed my original target from 10.7 to 9.7 but I'm thinking I may have gone too low with the second target....gonna see how I feel nearer the time. I wanted to be at goal by Christmas, but not sure I will be now, have no idea what I'll be like when I'm in Disney and although it's only for 5 days I could do a lot of damage and also I have to come back to ss. Ah well, I just have to take it a day at a time, as we all do:rolleyes:

Hope you do ok on Thursday sweetheart, I'll be thinking of you xxx

xx sj xx p.s. well done on your water intake. I did well today too, I hope it pays off next weigh in.

xx sj xx

Back from thai boxing - it was so good, and i surprised myself with how much i could do. Myself and my friend were the only females there which was great!:D

Another class on Wednesday which i might go to if i can get babysitting sorted out.

Think i'm going to ache in the morning!

Well, time for a shower and then to bed for me - see you all tomorrow

xxx

well done babes, I think you may be in bed by now but if you read this tomorrow then WELL DONE, I certainly COULD NOT do what you did tonight...no siree Bob.

I know what you mean about being wobbly now, I was firmer when I was bigger too. My boobs are gonna end up like spaniels ears ( to any Spaniels out there... no offence) lol

xx sj xx

I kept away from the cakes, i even went around handing them out and didnt touch a single bit! My work is one for any kind of competition or morale activity, theres always something happening, i never knew working for a company that manufactures plug sockets and light switches could be so fun, i love it!

well done hun, you did really well to resist, keep up the good work. Your place does sound like a fun place to work, there should be more bosses out there up for stuff like that...I love to bake cakes....but I love to eat them even more :drool: I keep forgetting to add some photos of the cakes I've made in the past...one day I'll add them to my diary.

xx sj xx

ooooh Tara hun, you are soooooo close to your goal. I know what you mean about seeing how you feel when you reach your initial target, I hope you're happy when you get there.
I changed my original target from 10.7 to 9.7 but I'm thinking I may have gone too low with the second target....gonna see how I feel nearer the time. I wanted to be at goal by Christmas, but not sure I will be now, have no idea what I'll be like when I'm in Disney and although it's only for 5 days I could do a lot of damage and also I have to come back to ss. Ah well, I just have to take it a day at a time, as we all do:rolleyes:

Hope you do ok on Thursday sweetheart, I'll be thinking of you xxx

xx sj xx p.s. well done on your water intake. I did well today too, I hope it pays off next weigh in.

xx sj xx

Hi SJ
Good to see you babe,
Its all we can do on cd is to take a day at a time,
Am so not looking forward to thursday but it gotta be done but at least i have you guys when i get home:):) so i know by being on here it will make me feel better and help i hope take my mind of the discomfort!!!

water intake now up to 4 half ltrs yipppeeeeee and i to so hope it darn well helps with weigh in this friday!!

Hi SJ
Good to see you babe,
Its all we can do on cd is to take a day at a time,
Am so not looking forward to thursday but it gotta be done but at least i have you guys when i get home:):) so i know by being on here it will make me feel better and help i hope take my mind of the discomfort!!!

water intake now up to 4 half ltrs yipppeeeeee and i to so hope it darn well helps with weigh in this friday!!

aaaaawww hunny babes, I gotta say that I am TERRIFIED and I mean KNEES KNOCKINGLY TERRIFIED of the dentist. I remember getting a tooth out a couple of years ago or so and I can honestly say that I didn't feel a thing. Of course you have a needle and you can feel that for a split second, but then you won't feel a thing. Still, I know you'll still be nervous of going but yes, we will be here for you in the afternoon when you get back. If you lived near me hun I'd come with you and hold your hand:hug99:. It'll be over before you know it sweet heart. xxxxxx

xx sj xx

aaaaa babes that so nice of you SJ

The horrid dentists have given me an early appointment so i wont have all day gettin worked up over it, and boy do i get worked up to the point i dont actually no how i dont vomit!!! sorry tmi

babes, I'm just the same. When I lived in the same area as my dentist I couldnt even go past the place on the bus without feeling scared!!!
Honestly though babes, you won't feel a thing and it only takes a few seconds to do. Easy for me to say, I know hun, but it's true. You'll be ok and the cocaine will stay with you for a few hours then you can take strong painkillers (if your tummy allows) I like ibuprofen, 600mg if you have them. I gotta say though, I didn't need to take any pain killers afterwards so maybe you won't need to either. you'll be fine sweetheart, wish I could come with you.

xx sj xx

cor what are we like eh babe gettin worked up over the darn dentists, just keep tellin myself theres worse things in life ok ok i wont be thinking that thursday but hat it might work ya never no and in the meen time keep busy busy busy to keep mind of of it lol

you're right hun, there are worse things. I usually think that it'll all be over with in 5 ten mins MAX, by the time the needle works etc..... and then you'll be back in the car, or back on the bus on your way home, all done and dusted. Forget about it now hun or you may have a bleedin nightmare lol.

Tara, have you seen the TELL THE STORY thread?? I've just posted on it so it should be near the top. Have a read, it's great, I've not seen a thread like this before. Also, the WORD ASSOCIATION thread is good too.

xx sj xx

thanks SJ xx
ooo might just go take a look at them now babe

water update almost 5 ltrs done will have finished it v soon seem to b gettin the water head well and truly back on wooohoooo

well done you hun, I need to kick ass tomorrow and make sure I do at least 4lts. cheers :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

xx sj xx

Back