It's Monday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good morning

No hourly over the weekend:eek:

I have got my K fairy back this morning so hope my headache will now go. It has been a stonker.
TOTM turned up too so maybe explain the binging like a mad woman last week.

Hope you all have a good day, and good luck if there are any weighins today.

HM

Good Morning!! I am going to try my very best today to stick to the 1000 plan.

Hope your headache goes soon Maggie.

Have a good day all x

afternoon all
well im over at the childrens hospice for a few days, so strange not to have to do anything ( 1 on 1 care for the wee girl ) but they cook up huge meals and keep on offering me food and drink
brought my packs with me and will not be gravitating to any of the carb filled foods.
missing my minimins fix so just had to nip onto their computer today.

hope everyones doing well, see youse soon

Hi all, I've been to tesco for my water as tap makes me want to puke, tastes like swimming baths hee hee, it's only 17p for two ltrs so I got eight, I know living on the wild side. It's funny there's only a few posts a day bet that will change after all the new year resolutions. Glad I started this when I did or I'd be looking at losing eight and a half stone rather than four and a half xx keep it up girlies and boyyyys let's have a skinny one.
Oh and I've done my christmas shopping via catalogue, can't face town with a pushchair and a stroppy toddler.

Today is still going well had 6 GT's and just starting my 3rd litre of water. 1 Shake have 2 to go.

Flipping cold here my hands keep freezing over, take it in turns to sit on them lol.

Have a good day all, not many of us today.....

Ah big grey pants! I have eaten and eaten this afternoon, rubbish too! Cant get my head back in the right place lately. Hope everyone else is having a good day?!

Yes minis is very quiet at the moment, everyone must be on a diet break or busy with Christmassy things I guess?

hey folks! know ive been v quiet of late, but just bought a new internet wireless connection so hopefully shall b on lots more! also i finished uni on friday and handed in an assignment this morning, got 3 more due in early jan (like 4th jan!! v early!) so will b on comp loads over xmas. diet not going well, keep bouncing between 10st10 and 11st2. no one to blame but myself, keep doing CD for about 3-4 days then going off the rails and messing it up again. starting to worry bout what im doin to my body by constantly comin in and out of ketosis, think my hair is startin to fall out or maybe im paranoid?? how is everyone else keeping?? tara?? HM?? JJJ? porgeous?? leah? Mrs V?? heeellloooooooo?????? anybody there?? hee hee xox

Back