It's Monday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

VENT AWAY CLARE....I'm having a crap day sticking to my SSing!! And I have wind from hell...:eek:

oh dear {{{{ hugs }}}} want to vent?
.... Here goes!
It started at just before 8.30am - when I tried to open a brand new knife out of packaging it sliced thru one finger a chopped down into the other on me right hand, and I am right handed. I didnt really know what I had done but when I looked at it a little closer the blood spurted everywhere, resulting in me passing out in front of kids aged 8 and 10 - son aged 8 was sick!
I didnt know what to do so quickly got kitchen towel tied it tightly round and sat down...... Decided I had better walk them to school its only 5min away.
I also had a bone to pick with a jumped up dinner lady who took it upon herslef to tell my 8yr old what he sould and should not have in his lunch box as he is coeliac - allergic to wheat, not intolerant - allergic!....

Sorry but I need to breath as this is classic...

The dinner lady's words were... ''surely you can eat that bloody bread thats wheat free, oh whats it bloody called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' infront of a table full of kids all eating their lunches.

SO, this morning I made a sandwich out of gluten free bread - which is fine toasted but basically inedible when it isnt. I took it into the Headmistress and asked her to a, make sure her dinner lady's NEVER discuss my sons diet with him & b, give the ''bloody'' gluten free sandwich to the dinner lady to eat! If she can eat - then she can have a commendation because NO ONE I know can - its RANK!

Oh and during this time, the blood was dripping down my arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to the walk in centre - waited an hour, was told to go to A & E as I'd lost feeling in finger, waited 3 hours to be handed steri-strips and had a tetnus. Tetanus done by gorgeous looking young Dr - and I wasnt wearing any knickers!

I arrived at work about an hour ago - and have to work til 8pm

EVERY Cloud has a silver lining Clare....you got to have a jab by a gorgeous hunk!!!!;) How's your finger now?
Oh and did the dinner lady eat the sandwich?????:p

I missed my appt with CDC - bless her & ran in to collect me packs as I'm out of bars and soups and she's out of me peanut crunchs!!!!!!
I bet you can't wait to go to bed to end the day!!!:)

I know i'm not a regular on this thread, in fact being quite new i'm not a regular full stop, but i've been following your journey the last couple of days and you all seem so lovely so I thought i'd pop by and say hello. I hope you don't mind.

This is day one of week 2 for me, first time I've ever tried any diet like this and i'm really really loving it at the minute because i've got loads more energy and feel like i'm in control, so that's a big part of it for me.

First WI late afternoon today, am excited but quite aprehensive, I hope it's a good start. Fingers crossed.

Hope you are all doing brilliantly and i'll reiterate all of the nice comments before, you all seem super strong to me and a great inspiration.

Thanks for showing how supportive this site can be.

:):D

Hi Ag welcome to the site. We are on the same day I've got my 1st weigh in later too. Whereabouts in NE england are you I'm in Newcastle.

Miffy's home :-D She needed her teeth doing AGAIN she's hiding under the settee sulking now lol. Doesnt look like we'll be going to Sri Lanka we just found out theres been some monks murdered in a monestary by those terrorist tiger something or others *sigh*

OMG, what a motley crue we are!
Some of us cant poo, others are trumping, some have rabbits with issues, some are addicted to green tea, some slice through fingers, have dinner lady issues and dont wear pants, some were in the sun (page three eh jo;)), some with babies with chicken pox......

We are an attractive bunch!

Miffy's home :-D She needed her teeth doing AGAIN she's hiding under the settee sulking now lol. Doesnt look like we'll be going to Sri Lanka we just found out theres been some monks murdered in a monestary by those terrorist tiger something or others *sigh*

Tamil Tigers - they have been fighting for years and years - not usually in holiday resorts bit like Turkey & Egypt when they have problems they're a religious group arent they - ahh sorry tho hun xxxx

I want to go to Bali - first I need to get divorced, then a new fella oh and then re-married - hahahahahahahahah

OMG, what a motley crue we are!
Some of us cant poo, others are trumping, some have rabbits with issues, some are addicted to green tea, some slice through fingers, have dinner lady issues and dont wear pants, some were in the sun (page three eh jo;)), some with babies with chicken pox......

We are an attractive bunch!

Mmmmmm right now I feel like I have soooooooo much going for me!!!!!

OH Time4me i' so sorry about your crappy day big big big hugs hun and without sounding cheesy....things can only get better!!!!

Tansy big big big hugs for you it's so sad that these things are happening so frequently :( it's a dark world sometimes :(

Back