It's Monday***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Morning everyone!
Maggie, sorry to hear ur not feeling well. i feel awful at mo as well, am hugging a cup of tea at the mo, am pretty sure it is my best friend in the whole wide world.
Tara, good to hear ur back on track! stay focused! stay strong! stay near a toilet!
T4M congrats on 50th day!! thats amazing, u should be really chuffed!
sorry to anyone else i missed, im feeling a bit dozey at the mo, despite a good 11hours worth of sleep.
Leah, its good to see u back, havent been talkin to u in aggggggggggggges!!! do anythin nice at the weekend?? hee hee!

Morning all :) big hugs for everyone who's feeling poorly and fed up and more hugs for everyone else :)

Lovely to see you back Leah, good luck at WI Emma

Everyone have a great CD day and get that delicious water down your necks!!!

Just got back from the vets AGAIN these rabbits grrr Miffy's having ANOTHER dental but it's a good job i took her in as she was bleeding at the back of her mouth again so they're gonna try and remove the evil tooth. Got my medical today from my car accident and typically i'm not in much pain which is great but it's sods law that i've been in agony all week and today when i'm being examined i'm ok lol

everyone is being so active today. i had to struggle to get out of bed and make a cup of tea, even though i was gasping for one...

Morning peeps

Happy 50th T4M

Hope you get to feeling better soon Maggie

Stay outta that fridge spooks

Good to see you back Leah

Good luck with seeing the pink fairy soon becky

step away from the crisps Tara

Hope everyone has a good day today, mine's so far so good, 2 coffee's and 1 litre down.

Hi everyone,
Gosh we are all active today.Considering doing housework,either that or a spray of air freshener.

Leah great tosee you posting again,and I'm glad you all had fun at the Belfast meet
We have less than a fortnight till the London meet.Really looking forward to meeting some of you.
Clare 50 days!!Throw your scales away as a celebration!!
Maggie hope you feel better soon,spooks,have a good ss day
Sharon,Becky,Andrea and Wiggly Chick have a great day,good luck with weigh in.
Christina hope bunny better soon and your appointment goes ok
Jaynegreeny-good luck with restart

Hope I haven't missed anyone
Good luck with all your Monday weigh ins

Did nothing this weekend Del, apart from be pushed out of a bed by an orange irish girl

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Afternoon all, just popped on for 5 mins to say hi. Hope everyone who feel ill or rubbish is better soon, all those of you with their heads in the fridge do 10 star jumps as punishment and everyone else has a cracking day! Glad to see you back Leah. Well, must dash as LOADS to do!!!

Seven months on the Cambridge diet today!

8 stones 2lbs lost!

I am a happy bunny!

Just thought I'd pop in and say HIDEEHI, 2 litres water down and 1 pack consummed.....
I've got to go to nasty supermarket area after I have collected kids from school, not that I care as nothing much I buy is for me there :cool:.... I spend ages in the magazine, CD & DVD areas now :D:D:D....

Hope you're all having a fab day - I am feeling brilliant, after my Thursday & Friday upset and still SS'ing, I cant believe how far I have come along in such a short time ;););)...

Susan - thanks again hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CLUCKING BELL MY ARSE HURTS!!!!

:hide:

Sorry just had to vent!!

Keepup the good work gals!

xx

Ive had a cholocate orange shake this morning, and 1.5litres of water, just had a peanut bar and a coffee so not doing to bad, Ive got a few things going on at the moment, my grandma is in hopsital and im worrying about her so i just hope i can keep focused on it.

Evening peeps
Well not only have I now got possession of 2 x bottles of Pinot Grigio, I now also have 3 x bottles of Syrah Rose.....
After being given these 'gifts' I then had to collect the kids from school and go straight to supermarket which I now class as spawn of satan!!!!
So after getting round there I have had to come home and do the kids T, they asked for giant jacket pots, scooped out then chopped ham, chives bit of utterly butterly then topped with cheese and grilled/
The ham - I wanted to eat it
The potatoes - I wanted them aswell
The cheese nearly dived out of the packet straight into my mouth!!!!
I have taken refuge, in my conservatory on Minimims...........
Why cant I develop a nasty habit like biting my finger nails - oh no I have to eat food :mad::mad::mad::mad:....
I am breathing, in....... and out........

Just thought I'd pop in and say HIDEEHI, 2 litres water down and 1 pack consummed.....
I've got to go to nasty supermarket area after I have collected kids from school, not that I care as nothing much I buy is for me there :cool:.... I spend ages in the magazine, CD & DVD areas now :D:D:D....

Hope you're all having a fab day - I am feeling brilliant, after my Thursday & Friday upset and still SS'ing, I cant believe how far I have come along in such a short time ;););)...

Susan - thanks again hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I seem to spend ages looking at bottled water - how sad am I!!!

Back