its monday morning again

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
had my weigh in this morning, lost 2lbs!

that brings my total to 32lbs lost in 8 weeks, which im really pleased with.

i know i couldve done so much better though.ive done zero excercise so i expected it and my water intake has lowered,i think the change in weather anf my dodgy knee has got in the way of things. ive got totm coming up soon...

so ive got to get back in the game!!!

bring on next week!! :D

Well done Bunny. I managed to lose 3 lbs this week which I am really pleased with because I had only lost 1 lb the previous three weeks. I must up the exercise as well. Onward and downward.

Well done bunny!!! You are doing so well. What percentage of your body weight have you lost now?

Well done... that much weight in 8 weeks is fab... keep it up and you will be at your goal on no time

Well done bunny!!! You are doing so well. What percentage of your body weight have you lost now?

thanks hun...im not sure on that,i'll work that out...i know its not enough though ;)

Well done... that much weight in 8 weeks is fab... keep it up and you will be at your goal on no time

thanks hun..i had 3lbs last week and 2lbs the week before,im going to keep an eye on the next 2 weeks,if theyre till 2/3lbs then im switching to cd ss or a cd combo with the xenical...we'll see :D

Well done Bunny Hops fantastic losses. I hope i get similar when i start Xenical.

It is a horrible Monday here. Windy, cold and raining non stop :sigh:

the weather is vile here too :winter_brr:
really wet and miserable,ive been out twice now and thats enough for me today!

Wow well done bunny 5lbs is fab!! alough I would say so is 2 or 3lbs a week!.....I would not switch to CD your doing fab as you are IMO plus your more likely to keep it off forever :)

wow thats is an amazing loss in such a time, well done, i hope i can do as well as you x

Well done bunny! You've done brilliantly, all your hard work is paying off. Keep up the good work. xx

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

thats EXCELLENT! Once you add exercise there'll be no stopping you!!

Back