It's my 25th Wedding Anniversary today!

KD

Gone fishing
Don't usually bother with anniversaries, but reckon the 25th one is kind of special. We had planned to go away for 2-3 days, but as in all our plans...something went wrong:( so we are going out for a meal. It will be the first meal out for just us two (without the kids in tow), for 20 years.

Have been counting the days down for the last 3 months :D Now it's here. Like a kid at Christmas;) Not that I've had any pressies. Actually, haven't even seen DH yet today:sigh:

Anyway. Made this for him
typist.gif

OMG, I am such a romantic :D

ooooooooooooooooohhh congrats k-d that is some acheivement in this day and age!!!
have a lovely meal and enjoy your day xxxxxxxxx

Have a lovely day Mr and Mrs karion! 25 years is very special and no mean achievement either!

Love

Well now - that's great news! Many happies to you and Mr KD, and many more..... (I'm sure the first 25 years must be the worst.....)

Going out? Out? Just the two of you? How does that work then?

Have a wonderful time.....if you actually bump into him today, I mean....

Thank you :) Not concerned about pressies. Just happy to have him:eek: He's such a gem. I'm so lucky :clap:

We used to go out on our anniversary before kiddos came...but it was always a little spoilt with thoughts of my weight and the calories (I was always mid-diet:rolleyes:)

This one is for me. I can eat it all without any negative feelings :cool: Reckon this is what being normal is:)

Congratulations, wow 25years, hope you have a lovely day and enjoy your meal.

Have a wonderful time.....if you actually bump into him today, I mean....

Wake him at 3:00pm (he works nights). Talk for 5 minutes. Then I work until 8:00pm. Then he's all mine :)

have a fab meal, enjoy every morsel, you desrve it ! (where you going ?)
xx:)

Wonderful achievement honey.

HUGE Congratulations to you both.

Enjoy your night out & savour every bite of food knowing you can eat it all guilt free & looking Fab!

Lots of....

congrats... 25 years is brill!!!

Hope ya have a great night tonight xxx

Well done to you both on your Silver Wedding Anniversary!!!

8888f379.gif

I hope you have a brill time out tonight
music-t8.gif
just the two
smilie_q.gif
of you and I hope it is very rosemantic:cupid:

Thank you everyone. Much appreciated:cool:

(where you going ?)
xx:)

I don't know. Somewhere is booked (by DH) he just hasn't told me where yet. Think it's quite local as I told him I wanted to walk.

Thinking about it now, I should have asked him to book a table where we had our first date. That would have been cool and he would never have thought to do that. Never mind. It'll be lovely wherever.

Will let you know tomorrow.

He's popped out to get his Mums shopping, but I've just spied a lovely choccie cake with Happy Anniversary on it:D

Bless his little cotton socks. He's eventually heard all my hints about not wanting flowers (got a house full due to recent concerts). :clap:

Back