Its my birthday...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Roziee, 13 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Roziee

Roziee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(23.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys,

It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and although I would love to think i will be 100% on plan that day, i know i won't. And to be honest- I don't want to be!

But, I don't want to go over board.. So I was thinking.. How do flex syns work? Is it just saving up your syns for the week and having them on my birthday?..

Or should i have an off day and go back to plan the following day?

Rozie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Crys

Crys Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    You allow yourself a certain number of syns, your choice how many. Eat/drink what ya like, but stop when you get to that number and revert to free food :)

4. helzzz

helzzz loves SW!!

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Some people do flexi-synning and then cut back for the rest of the week. SW don't advise this as they think that if you cut back and feel deprived you may end up bingeing. It depends if you're a weekly or daily syns kind of person. If you use your syns weekly you could cut back a little (but not let yourself get to the feeling deprived state). If you're a daily syns person - flexi syn the day but keep counting and then stick to your normal amount of syns for the rest of the days of the week.

btw - happy birthday - whichever way you choose to do it enjoy yourself!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.