Its My Birthday!!

Susie Woosie

Gonna be slim
Hi Everyone

Its my birthday, 31 today! Its the weirdest birthday I've ever had, Choc Shake for brekki (mmmmmm) instead of an Ulster Fry, Strawberry shake for lunch (yummy) instead of KFC and now I'm gonna have a lovely Chicken & Mushroom soup (can hardly contain myself) instead of a delicious restaurant meal and several bottles of wine.

Please tell me its worth it!!!!!

Susan x:sigh:

Happy Birthday Susan! Good on you for sticking with it and YES it will be sooooo worth it!! Imagine, your next Birthday you can have some lovely food knowing that you look fantastic in a new Birthday outfit!

Gxx

Hi Everyone

Its my birthday, 31 today! Its the weirdest birthday I've ever had, Choc Shake for brekki (mmmmmm) instead of an Ulster Fry, Strawberry shake for lunch (yummy) instead of KFC and now I'm gonna have a lovely Chicken & Mushroom soup (can hardly contain myself) instead of a delicious restaurant meal and several bottles of wine.

Please tell me its worth it!!!!!

Susan x:sigh:

COURSE IT'S WORTH IT !!! :p

ur doin great Missus !!! keep up the great work......

love

Debz xx

Hi Debz

Do you mind if I give you a ring in about an hour? Sorry hun I know its Saturday night an all but I've been working all day.

Susan

Happy Birthday. It is definitely worth it... Think thin for next years birthday.

Tx

Back