It's my trumpet, I'll blow it if I want to!

Taz

Spam Hunter
I'm feeling great right now. I've made a few changes that have made a big difference and I feel so possitive now.

So I was thinking, why not have a thread where the only posts are possitive ones. If you are feeling great, post how you are feeling here. When you are not feeling so great don't post negative thoughts here but look back at what you posted previously and it will make you feel good again.

So come on everyone, possitive thoughts only here, post why you are so happy right now x

Great thread Taz! I'm feeling fabby today as I am the lowest weight I've been in over a year!!!

Great thread Taz I am feeling good today because I didn't touch the multi pack of crisps in the kitchen and don't even feel tempted by them which is totally not me in the slightest but hey I'm not complaining.

Im feeling very positive - Im hoping to get my three stone award this week AND Ive been swimming tonight and walked with my friend and our dogs for an hour and a half! x

Well done Son, I put some wine gums in my trolly in Asda today but then thought about it and put them back. That really is unlike me and I was really pleased with myself

Hey well i just replied to a fellow member/friend and said that not to never ever give up, what you need to do is reflect back at how much they could have weighed if they hadnt started the diet. I figured id be 18st+ if i had continued to eat the way i was.

Always look forward and reflect on the past and learn from your mistakes.

We all get bad days but concentrate on how much you have lost already!

Onwards and downwards girlies!!! and boys!!! lol

Ruthy xxx

Im feeling very positive - Im hoping to get my three stone award this week AND Ive been swimming tonight and walked with my friend and our dogs for an hour and a half! x
Oooh good luck for that award hun x

Oooh good luck for that award hun x

Thanks matey - keep your fingers crossed for me on Thur evening x

Ohh well done on putting the sweeties back Taz.:D

Can I just say reading some of the replies on here today had really boosted my motivation thankyou you lovely ladies.:flowers:

Cool - thats good Son! I know that I sometimes get bogged in how Im not doing well, want it to be quicker/easier and all that - and dont always appreciate how well I have done! (Now whos blowing that trumpet ey!) Xxx

I feel great because I have finally got the first stone off which has revitalised me and made me even more determined to carry on!:)

I feel great because iv'e gone down 2 dress sizes and also people are starting to notice my weight change and are commenting on it, i get a bit embaressed but secretly i love it. Great idea for a thread Taz. xxx Loobylou

I've just come back from aqua aerobics, and my costume is definately too big for me now..... I lost count of the amount of times I had to pull my straps up and re-arrange my boobs because the top was too big to keep them in one place !!!:D:D:D

I'm feeling good today as I tried on a pair of white linen trousers and they are a bit big around the waistband woohooo :D

I love it when clothes fit you that were previously too tight!!

Ruthy xxx

I did it again! I went to get some snacks this morning and the first thing I picked up was a packet of crisps. Then I got some fruit and as I was putting it in my bag I took the crisps out! And it was AFTER WI!!!

I just feel so happy I have discovered this SW diet and this support forum!!! I feel its an amazing way to keep motivated and this thread is fabulous too! I am under 18 stone and about to get my 1 Stone off award, enjoy food and cooking and if you had told me this 2 months ago I would have laughed at the idea!

I have lost a stone - a whole fourteen pounds. I am so pleased with myself and grateful to everyone on here for support. I think I amazed by how easy it has been and how much I enjoy the plan. My son isgetting married next year and he and his fiancee started the plan in January - he has lost nearly three stone and I am so proud of us all. Phoned my dad in Australia (he is on holiday) and he is so pleased he told me to buy a Wii fit for us and he is going to pay for it. My proudest moment(s) are when I meet up with my colleagues (we all travel all over the country and occassionally end up in same hotel) and I stick to eating plan and syns while they all eat and drink far too much x x

Back