its never to late to start again x

well the best laid plans and all that :rolleyes: all my careful planning came crashing down today, first when i forgot to take my soup to work for "lunch" and then when i got home starving i had made the mistake of allowing hubby to cook tea:eek:
It was 100% sw friendly and 100% tasteless. Bless him he tried he put a curry in the slw cooker with frozen onion mushrooms peppers and chicken and a table spoon of curry powder. it was far too watery and would have benefited from some garlic and some coriander at least. he proceeded to serve it up with half cooked rice :sigh: I ate as much as i could cos he gets really offended if i criticise his cooking.

despite all this i have stayed on plan :D

breakfast/ first break: mango and greek yog honey

Lunch/second break : 6 wholewheat cracker bread with scrapping of philli light (when i have done this in the past this would be hexa and b i am aware there have been some changes but am going to stay with it for a while :))

supper : chicken curry, rice, 2 pink and whites 5 syns pack of pops (4 syns)

drank a lt of water and 2 glasses pepsi max

have the day off tomorrow so can plan meals then .

day off today :D odd meal plan again as hubby is on lates but this works for us, or at least i hope it does. he doesn't finish until 9.00 so by the time he gets in its to late to eat

Didn't get up till 9:00 am and needed to pop out so no official breakfast

green day

Brunch: cheese potato pie, rocket salad (packet of cheese smash, batcholers cheese and broccli pasta, 3 eggs and a tub of fat free cottage cheese)

Tea : tuna (hex b), salad greens, toms, cucumber, radish, beetroot, carrot batons, humous ( 4 syns)

Dinner : broccli soup and 5 wm crackerbreads philli light (hexa and b), mint muller yog

snacks : pops (4 syns) 2 x donut peaches

working tomorrow so meals sorted, fruit yog and weetabix for breakfast salad for lunch and baked pot with beans and cheese for tea x all already sorted

almost at end of week one and still feeling positive fluids today 2 lts s/f juice and pepsi max

currently on 8 syns will add in if i use any more :)

wow busy day yesterday and by the time i got home and had some tea, i didn't get round to updating:sigh:
on the plus side i was 100% on plan. In no small part due to the slowcooked baked potatoes i experimented with. they were excellent and are going to be a great help on work days.
day of again today, meals on plan and a good order as hubbys shift is easier to plan around :) going to try a red day today having done 2 green. last time i stuck more or less to extra easy but have decided to mix it up slightly this time.

Tues : green
break one : yog, blueberries and 2 alpen lights (hexb)

break two : broccli soup, 6 wm crispbreads (hexb), philli light (hexa) and a donut peach

Tea : slow cooked baked potato, tuna (hexa), beans, 5 jaffa cakes (10 syns )
very full and satisfied all day :)

plan for today red

breakfast : boiled egg, wm toast (hexb)(hexa)

lunch : ham, tomato, rocket, beetroot, cucumber and pickled onion. donut peach.

tea : paprika pork ( lean pork steak, mixed peppers, onion, mushrooms,tomatoes paprika)

snacks: humous (4 syns), carrot batons, and 2 alpen lights (hexb)

any body reading this please feel free to correct any mistakes, i don't go to class so don't put food diaries in and may well be making mistakes :eek: all input gratefully recieved

thanks for that :) , i used the 1 syn =20 cals rule and each biscuit is 43 , did toy with putting them at 11 to cover the 15 extra cals but wasn't too worried as it stayed with in syns. i do find syns hard to work out at times which is why i tend to stay under to account for mistakes:rolleyes:

so from now on just 4 jaffa cakes :sigh:

well hubby has lost 6 lb so he is chuffed x not to shabby a loss that :D i of course deserve all the credit as i have planned and prepared all but one (unedible) meals :8855:

another mega busy day yesterday, should of finished work at 8 but ended up there until 10 :sigh: good job i had put potatoes in the slow cooker and hubby turned it on when he went to work at 11 am. this is proving to be an invaluable trick and i am sure will make a difference. day off to day so house work meal planning and shopping on the agenda x
yesterdays meals remained on track i am pleased to say

break one : muller yog, alpen light and a donut peach (hexb)

break two : pasta, tuna, sweetcorn and onion salad, 2 tbspn light mayo, donut peach (4 syns in total)

supper : baked pot philli cheese and 1/2 tin beans and sausage (4 syns) hexa

again felt full all day and satisfied so much so i never had my intended 2nd alpen light

i can't express how proud of my self for getting under control only eating when i am hungry and stopping when i feel full. To somme its such a simple thing but it has taken years of training to get here, hopefully i have cracked it for good x

:)

so i weighed my self :eek: i didn't weigh what i thought i did !!! but as that's the most i have ever weighed i have left it as the start weight, so today i am a stone lighter than i thought yeah !!!!! :D

i will weigh myself every now and again i have decided unless it starts to mess with my head

Didn't take long for a need to know the numbers did it :sigh:

sameez i think planning is key, when i plan i get it right :D or at least mostly right

Remember pats that's not necessarily a correct loss that's just what i thought i weighed and what i know i weigh after 9 days :rolleyes:

at least i have a point of reference now.

so today's meals and organizing tomorrows as i am in work

breakfast :muller yog and 2 plums

lunch : mushroom on toast : (hexb) and 2 syns

Tea : roast chicken, roast sweet potato,cabbage, carrots, mushy peas stuffing (4 syns) gravy (4syns) s/f jelly (1 syn )

left over chicken going in a chicken soup and chicken pasta for meals tomorrow :D

Hello Broadsbean :wavey:,

I couldn't go to sleep last night so decided to come on mins and started reading your diary. I'm here to sub, hope you don't mind :p. Well done on your restart, your doing brill hun ! I laughed at the time when your OH made uncooked food bless him, well at least that's helped the scales go down :D hehe. It's great when you have a partner that is supporting you on the plan and he has done fab to lose weight on it too. I also was reading your comments about your mum, mine is pretty similar but she always tries to feed me and has something or other to say about the plan I'm doing :rolleyes:. Your food diary looks fab hun and well done on your loss so far :clap:. I know what you mean about getting fixed on a number and sometimes I try not to weigh every week, but now that I am back at group it can't be avoided. But its good you've identified what works for you . I can't believe there is only 3 months left to the end of the year :eek:. I'm trying to set myself mini goals rather than look at what I want by the end of the year because I know if I don't achieve it I will be gutted. I hope we can keep in touch and remain friends, I'm in this for the long haul too. I've made so many promises to myself before but this time I really really must do this, its become a bit of a joke in the family with me saying every year `this is my year ' :rolleyes:. Anyway onwards and downwards. Hope your having a lovely weekend hun. I also have a diary if you would like to sub, the link is in my sig :D. Your roast chicken dinner sounds yum for tonight, hope you enjoy ! :):)

Kay xx

hi kay and welcome xxx

day off to day busy catching up with jobs , and taped tv but we won't mention that lol x:rolleyes:

bit of an odd day eating yesterday as breaks at work went a bit wrong but remained with in syns and on plan, first day i have found my self hungry but managed to control it and not break the plan :)

break 1 : chicken,onion and mushroom and pasta salad , didn't have break till 12:30 and then just enough time to chuck down the pasta cos i was starving

break 2 : slice of wm toast with l/f spread 5 (syns) made for me by a another member of staff as i had no break

tea : chicken stew, carrots, onions, leeks, potato turnip and swede, stock cubes

snacks 6 wm crackerbread and philli before bed cos i was hungry :eek: and realised i hadn't used hex's

apart from tea not a lot of super free but stayed in syns. a day like this would have resulted in a takeaway on the way home and cake !!!! so i am pleased it went the way it did but it was definetly the planning that saved me :)

today has been better cos i am off and able to eat when i want to

breakfast: yog and banana 2 slices wm toast (hex a and b)

lunch :beans and sausage with added mushrooms (8 syns)

Tea : cottage pie, l/f mince, diced mixed veg added and mash pot. followed by plums

need some fresh food, ie fruit and veg but shopping tomorrow so that will sort that out.

been a bit dodgy at times today because i am home alone hubby out till 10 pm and i have the urge to pick with not a lot of safe stuff :eek: so far i have resisted been playing a silly game on my phone to distract me which seems to have worked so far :eek:

despite it being my day off i have popped into work this morning to do some training :rolleyes: over slept slightly so missed breakfast and when the course finished needed to stop at the shop for some fruit. i actually managed to walk round asda, starving, and not buy anything naughty :D in fact my basket was so slimming world friendly the women on the till asked if i was following sw :eek:. I then grabbed some lunch out with hubby and again stayed on plan !!!!! who is this person who has taken over my body lol

meals for today, a bit potato heavy but full of super free as well

lunch : baked potato with chilli (bit of syn research and counting this as 7 syns) melon medley

Tea : baked salmon with lemon and coriander, parsley wedges and mushy peas. (posh fish and chips lol) mini merengue (2 syns) mixed berries, topped with toffee muller yog

Snacks : banana 2 alpen lights (hexb) so 9 syns in total

I have a pre plan date tomorrow night so will be having a meal off plan. we go out so rarely i am not intending to spend the evening worrying, think we are going for tapas and cocktails so best not to mention it :eek:

the plan is to make some speed soup and have a bowl for lunch, we are going out at tea time so i am hoping that the soup will fill me up and help stop any major over eating :)

ok really not listing what i had for a meal suffice to say it wasn't on plan :eek: not gonna winge about it just move on .
I do have a few observations though NSV if you will
firstly,we had a sharing starter and i gave some of my share away it had wedges on it and i didn't have any saving my self for my main course
secondly, i could not finish my meal and didn't even try once, i felt full i stopped :)
Thirdly didn't drink my body weight in 2-4-1 cocktails :D

control !!!! i like it :D

wow that was one busy weekend :rolleyes: think my job is trying to kill me

meals on plan if not odd lol

sat; yog, melon weetabix x2, banana, curry loaf and speed soup while at work and chicken, stuffed with baby bell and wrapped in bacon with mixed salad, followed by fruit filled merengue and yog curly wurly, 10 syns in total

sun : yog, mango, weetabix, speed soup, 10 cracker bread, philli light and banana while at work and chicken and red pepper kebabs with savoury rice yog and merengue with fruit 10 syns in total

today i am off and so tired have 2 more days to do tomorrow and weds so need to plan well.

plan for today is

B: boiled egg soldiers :) (hexa and b )

L: ham salad (lettuce toms cucumber beetroot onion) yog

T: roast chicken, roast sweet potato, cabbage carrots and gravy (2 1/2 syns)

snacks: hoummous and carrot sticks (4 syns) packet of pops (4 syns)

10 1/2 syns in total

tomorrow working so , chick salad, weetabix, yog, banana, baked pot, tuna and beans pops (4 syns)
weds : tuna salad, weetabix, yog, banana, cottage pie, pops (4 syns)

i have made a couscous salad to go with my salads to bulk them out a bit , plain cous cous made with chicken stock cube mixed with lemon and fresh corriander, salt and pepper.

its all planned so hopefully it will go right :D

Back