its not fair!

clairabellx

I have been good in AAM week, and no cheats, but now got bl**dy cystitis! I think the constipation caused it and probably forgot my water late yesterday cos of travelling. But it kills, and now I have given in and drunk lemon barley water and cranberry juice to ease the stinging. So, tomorrow I will be out of ketosis and probably need a week to get back in, I reckon. I am SOOOOOO... cross. Sorry, ust needed to vent!

The way I see it, is, when you are ill, you do what you can to make you better and listen to what your body says.

My advice is to drink tons of water now, to flush everything away and settle back down, its not like you have had a carbfest or a binge.

You will be fine x

Thanks ladies - I did my ketostix this am, and blow me I'm still in ketosis! - altho very dark pink, which is weird as I drank about 12 pints of lemon barley and half/half cranberry to flush me germs out! But was so happy not to be set back too far. I'm now on antibiotics so should be back to normal soon, and looking forward to embracing the 790 plan.
Cheers!

Back