its now or never ~ twiowl fat losing rambling

Woohoo I've had a 10lbs weight loss, so happy, and I've ordered up my treadmill really going to push for this, sick of being this fat I never thought i would end up like this, in my head I am still the skinny person I use to be but I am not, Feeling great today didn't have a pack until 2pm but I feel great and not hungry at all :)

Woohoo I've had a 10lbs weight loss, so happy, and I've ordered up my treadmill really going to push for this, sick of being this fat I never thought i would end up like this, in my head I am still the skinny person I use to be but I am not, Feeling great today didn't have a pack until 2pm but I feel great and not hungry at all :)

WOOHOO :woohoo: wel done chick, chuffed to bits for ye.

Catdog xx

Well done hun great loss:)

Thank you girls :)

Well ketosis has finally kicked in I don't feel hungry at all anymore and the meals fill me up.

My brother has taken my two oldest boys tonight which means I had peace and quiet he's going back to Germany soon so I suppose he wants to spend time with them :). I also have a smear test tomorrow hopefully it comes bk ok since in august there was a slight change so this is them double checking nothing wrong! Should be fine :)

I feel really good at the moment.

I am having 2 litres a day and then about 3 cups of tea of some sort. Don't want to over do it with the water which I could do easily lmao x

Well a good day today feeling good about things! :) my tummy isn't as bloated as it was before!

I got my White wine water flavour for Saturday tried some and it tasted quite nice!

I had soup, chilli, banana shake and bar! No veg or anything and 2.5 litres of water :)

Day 9 tomorrow woohoo :-D

X

Morning! I actually had full night sleep and early as well but feel like I havent slept at all! I did wake up at 6 to go to the loo and went bak to sleep! Yawn!

I am still burping all the time (had this problem before) so don't know if it tummy problems or my anxiety is causing it, it does seem to flare up more when I am anxious :-S will leave it a other week and if not go back to the doctors!

Going swimming today with the little man haven't been in over a year due to my weight I love swimming as well :)

Thanks it was ace I forgot how much I love swimming :D and he loved it too, first time I've took him :-O we are going to one tomorrow with sil lmao

Am currently sitting in mcdonalds right now LO has a happy meal I just have water and the funny thing is I theel ok with that, don't even feel like anything as I know it would do me no good at all :D x

Had a lovely dinner spicy bol, chicken and veg nom nom nom I felt really full up after eating that! Can't believe my portions before :-I shocking.

The bridesmaid dress has been ordered in a size 12 :-O so really have to do this! Can't fit into yet but I am so looking forward to getting into that dress! It's giving me something to look forward too!

Had a good wee day today! I also did 30 day shred my god forgot how hard it is! My arms are killing me! They seem really weak!

Hopefully get my treadmill soon, dipping into my savings but so worth it! so I can start building up on the running! Going to do c25k on it and then I can go running when I head down south in the summer! And when LO starts nursery gives me time after college to do a run! It's the only way I am going to stay the same weight! Before when I was skinny u went clubbing every weekend and danced my ass off i hardly even drank cause i loved dancing lmao and also did swimming!

I've only had 5 hours sleep yawn! But raring to go! Taking LO to swimming again with SIL n nephew should be fun! Felt like eating this morning due to feeling like crap but didn't cave in :-D have a good day everyone!

I've got the reebok - I run plus treadmill and cross trainer. I bought them a while ago now though so not sure about the new ones. I've got friends with different treadmills and the only one I don't like is the manual one - but that's just because of the noise (although you'd think it would be the other way around) x

What is wrong with me *sobs* I've had some pizza :( it's TOTM I feel like crap my body is aching from swimming and TOTM and just eat I can't believe I've done it! And let myself down! I actually didn't really enjoy it and feel sick now :( back on it now not a other thing passing my lips even I I am dying! Just chilling now with my water! I feel like crying :( am such a pig!!

Hope your okay hun, take it easy. Tommorow a new day xxx

Take it easy! It took a long time to get to where you are now, and it will take a lot of work to get back!
You have just exercised and also TOTM will be doing its own mad thing!
TOTM you have to be nice to yourself and if you want an extra something have protein or a pack?
I keep pepperami sticks and low fat baby bell which has negligible carbs,also chicken in a pack that I can break open and snack on if I feel like it. Try find out what works for you, this is a journey that will make you discover things about yourself, some things you will like and some you will have to change for the better!
The more you learn about yourself now, makes the maintenance part a wee bit easier as you will then know your triggers and issues and have put coping mechanisms in place to deal with them.
We all have our issues and we will all get there!
Good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks girls! Crying again now lmao damn pms! I just lost my head a bit! Funny I didn't enjoy it at all and felt sick afterwards and then threw it up so lesson well learnt there!! I can't expect to be prefect I need to move on and learn! At least I haven't continued to eat or anything!

Here's hoping to a better day

X

Twiowl said:
Thanks girls! Crying again now lmao damn pms! I just lost my head a bit! Funny I didn't enjoy it at all and felt sick afterwards and then threw it up so lesson well learnt there!! I can't expect to be prefect I need to move on and learn! At least I haven't continued to eat or anything!

Here's hoping to a better day

X

Well done! Pat on the back and big hugs (virtual) from me!
We all have our moments and it's not to let them have power over us !

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back