It's Now Or Never

Well done on the 5 am start, very impressive!!

I just went out with the intention of starting week 5 but I had it in my head the runs were longer than 5 minutes so I kept going for 8!!! Then walked for 5 then ran another 8. Am absolutely knackered now n not sure my legs will work tomoro but I felt like I needed another kick start since it's been almost 2 weeks!! Xx

I did enjoy it, two runs definitely appeals to me more than 3!!!

I'm ok now, just disappointed for bf, guess it just wasn't meant to be this time!

Xxx

Well done on all that running ladies! Pinkie I'm super impressed by your 5am start! It's exciting to hear your running journeys, reminds me of when I started running last year! :) xxxx

Last edited:
Thank you. Long may it continue (me enjoying it I mean). :) Am off out tomorrow morning too, day 1 week 5, though I will do the three x 5 minute runs, I have put my faith in the app.

Anyhoo, it was the noodles that got it tonight. I added some flavoured chicken (2 syns) and onions and Thai spices. Oh and had 1oz of cheddar for HEa. Means I've had 7 syns today. Hurrah!

Food today....

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), shape 0 yoghurt.

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Lentil, vegetable and ham soup.

Snack:
Double choc alpen light (3 syns)

Dinner:
Chilli, potato wedges, salad, grated cheese (HEa).
2 glasses of red wine (12 syns).

Hmm - so it was actually 6 glasses of red wine and the zumba didn't see the light of day, plus I appear to have arranged for an old flame of mine to come over Monday morning!! I am trying to think of all the body magic I'll need to work off the wine. I am a disgraceful woman. I have no intention of changing either! :)

Ooh red wine is the devil!!! Impressed u got a date out of it tho ;p

U not hot a mega red wine headache?? I can't drink the stuff!!

Week 5 run 2 is calling ur name, and mine too, altho I can here it pouring rain outside, yuck!!

Have a good day xxx

I think 'date' could be stretching it a bit - more like body magic plus a catch up. He he

Run 2 - lucky you! I've only had 2 hours sleep so a spot if gardening and swimming with the bairn is as magical as I'm likely to get today. Head fine - just shattered!

You have a good day too xx

Wow Pinkie go you! Glad you had fun,as you know I'm not very good at sticking to syns when it comes to the booze either! So when is this old flame coming over on Monday? Are you doing body magic together? Could there be a bit of romance round the corner? Zumba on a Saturday night would have been mental anyway- not what Saturday nights are for!! Can i say though i saw you did a good 4k on your runkeeper, thats awesome! Well done you! Xxxx

Well I am in with the bairn on a Sat night, so Zumba isn't so bad then.

I have hooked out a lovely black and red basque for tomorrow! Lol Haven't worn it for TWO YEARS! But it seems to fit really nicely. I'd never have had the confidence to be an old slapper before SW rofl. No, no romance, just body magic. He's a nice guy, we get on well, and there's always been a strong mutual attraction, but no more, not for me anyway. I shall just have fun tomorrow (it started as a lunch date, and I have the bairn in the evenings) and get it out my system.

Lol go u, I still don't have that sort of midday confidence!! I need several drinks for that ;)

Enjoy "getting it out of ur system tho"!!

Xxx

julesm said:
A basque?! Wow sexy lady! I am a little confused, body magic? lunch date? Is he a personal trainer or something?! Xxx

Lol xx

Right 0.5lb off for me, which given my indulgences with the wine and the pub meal the previous Sunday, I think is quite fair. Plus I've noticed, my weight loss tends to follow a 4 week cycle.

Wk 1: very good loss - around 4lbs
Wk 2: normal loss - around 2lbs
Wk 3: slightly lower - around 1-1.5lbs
Wk 4: small - 0.5 - 1lb.

So half this week just follows that trend. I'm going to aim for 3 next week. No events going on so I can be focussed. I have my parents over Sunday, but I'm cooking, so will be fully in control of it all.
Food today -
Breakfast:
Forgot, was nervous about the personal trainer arriving

Lunch:
2 apples

Dinner:
Lamb stir fry plus some grapes afterwards

IMAG0566.jpg

Snack:
Alpen light bar (half of HEb)

I will probably have some ham and cheese too, for my HEa with a small slice of Hovis for the other half of HEb. Just been a bit manic today.

Hope you're all well, I'm off to read The Hobbit to the bairn. I love reading time. :) xx

Last edited:
How was your training session? Did you get lots of body magic done? :)

Well done on your loss too! The Hobbit- what a great book to have for reading time! X

Quite productive yes. :) Though I felt a bit mean - I thought I was taking on a one off taster session, but he was asking me to join up for a bulk course lol - Spanish archer time. We are cool though, we've known each other for so long, so its fine. He's just chancing his arm. Always good to blow the cobwebs away though :)

Back