It's Now Or Never

Lovely pic! Glad you had a great time. And agree with Gail... you look beautiful! xx

Lol you are both too kind. I don't usually do the whole pics with the players thing - the previous two were when I was very drunk (my birthday and having secure the play offs at Wembley in my defence), much to my father's horror!! ha ha I see them a lot as I sit in the exec area - so you sort of become immune. I take pics of the kids with them if they come, but that's it. However, it is a bit of a standing joke because I've voted our keeper MoM on a few occasions (usually when the rest of the team have generally been pretty poor). Last night he did have a good game though.

Minus3.5 - Millwall. We dropped a place last night as Forest won, so I think play-offs are beyond our reach now realistically. Sorry, I get a bit footbally towards the end of the season if we're in the chance with something. The excitement gets the better of me.

St Georges Day will be an interesting one - as we have a 5.20 ko, and I will have spent the day in Trafalgar Square getting drunk and having a party. Though I'm actually quite worried about that and the diet. I may have to have minimum syns all week so I can settle it with my conscience! ;-) Or I may just say sod it, spend the day in the garden and not go to the game at all. I shall see how I roll (to coin a Speedy phrase!).

Have you been out on the bike yet by the way Sausage? It's been perfect weather for it. Do you do the Brighton run?

Have only been out once this year, to Box Hill. Tend not to do the Brighton run, although I may this year. Tbh, my brother rides the Ninja more than I do. I prefer the ZRX. No doubt I'll get out more when I can fit back in my leathers! xx

I'm not THAT speedy!! LOLZ.

Had a bad knee injury as a kid that still plagues me, so I find riding longer distances a real pain. In the knee. Pillion is slightly better as I can stretch my leg out when I need to!

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!
Summer's not so bad. But cold and wet weather means my knee seizes up. And that's not so awesome when you stop at lights. Or when you need to get off.

Pinkie - aaah. Good team. I work with a couple of Millwall fans. No need to apologise to me over end of season excitement. I'm Wimbledon and we've all but secured play offs. Need 1pt to be certain and 3 of our 4 remaining games are against bottom half teams. One if our best games so far was at The Den in FA Cup last year. Great night out even if you did thrash us.

Zxx

Sent from my iPhone

Ah yes. Do you live near Wimbledon it are you MK way? Not that I live near the Den.... :) So you decided not to go down the AFC route then? My friend who used to support the old Dons and couldn't go on to support either of the alternatives. He didn't watch any football for years but has started going again this season, but just different games throughout the prem and the league.
Good luck with the play offs though. Having spent the last two years in them I'd rather not this season again. Plus as much as I want success, I have a pathological hatred of the prem. lol I like my little club, for all its faults just as it is. More London clubs in the Championship will be good though - West Ham look like,they may also be joining us.

Ice cream update. I just made one out of my banana milkshake recipe - adapted. It was soooooooo yummy. Really creamy, light and fluffy. Came to 8 syns (for the 2 bananas) plus 300ml soya milk from my HEa allowance, and a dessert spoon if sweetener. Lovely, really pleased with it and worth every syn. Made loads so half has gone in the freezer for another time. :)

Mmmm pinkie your ice cream sounds lovely! Am so jealous, I would love to have a nice bit of slimming world ice cream! Will have to try and work on my bf again and convince him that we do indeed need one! Love the pic, you look very sophisticated! X

That banana ice cream sounds lovely!
I bought some Onken fat free yoghurt so that I can stick it in the freezer for some free ice cream! I don't have an ice cream maker, so I'll just have to whisk it up so it doesn't all crystallise. Xx

I love frozen yoghurt! Hoping I get it right. It'll be a syn free ice cream! Xx

Right - where I've been a bit busy/down/cba etc I haven't been writing my food up - and that way dragons be. So here goes:

Breakfast:
Before brekkie - a cuppa at my sisters (who had the bairn whilst I gallavanted around with 6' 4" men) - milk from HEa.
A late one, so had frylighted potato slices with onion, frylighted egg on top, grilled mushroom and two quorn sausages. Cup of tea (soya milk from HEa).

Snack:
2 apples over the course of the day

Lunch (15:30): mixed fruit, canned prunes (2 syns), branflakes (HEb), low fat yoghurt.

Tea: starter: button mushroom plus half a scrambled egg.
Main: SW wedges, baked beans, 4 quorn sausages (bit piggy that), corn on the cob.
Banana ice cream (rest of HEa - unsweetened soya milk, plus 2 bananas - 8 syns).

Am stuffed now, and should think so too.

Not the best of days. Hardly any superfree - aside from a few mushrooms and the fruit. But maybe it was the day of stodge that I needed. Ahem.

Total syns: 10
Exercise: Week 3 day 2 of C25K.
Water: sod all - poor.

I have my performance review tomorrow, first one with my new boss. Should have completed the documentation last week but am just doing it now - so that's a good start!

I did scoff the rest of that ice cream by the way. And the bairn has decided he likes it too now. He also wants me to make mango and strawberry ones for him. He is really shattered at the moment, I've been sending him to football club from 10-3 each day during the first week of Easter break. Ha ha - I have finally found a way to exhaust the little bugger. Took me 8 years, but I got there in the end. I shall make the most of it till he builds up his stamina.

I have prepared savoury rice with mixed veg for lunch tomorrow. So that should keep me ticking over. And I took out a chicken curry with rice for my tea when I get in. Just two days left in the office till I have a whole week off. Cannae wait! :)

I love frozen yoghurt! Hoping I get it right. It'll be a syn free ice cream! Xx

I think the secret is in regularly whisking it up. Just mixing wouldn't be enough I think - a hand whisk would be good I guess. Hope it goes well for you. The machine really likes yoghurt. I'm still experimenting with lots of different ideas. I've tried the quark/fromage frais and choc ones. I'm undecided personally.

But, maybe I just need to keep experimenting and find what suits me. I really want to give some sorbets a go though - I love tangy ones, like lemon. nom nom nom

Mmm... Mango sorbet is my FAVE! Nom xx

Ah yes. Do you live near Wimbledon it are you MK way? Not that I live near the Den.... :) So you decided not to go down the AFC route then?

I am AFC Wimbledon. I always drop the AFC bit though - we'll always be the real Wimbledon in my head and don't need the prefix. :)

Back