It's Now Or Never

Yeah, it will be a massive psychological achievement to get under the 14st barrier, and with about 13 weeks to get there it should be fairly achievable. Well I'd need to get about 1.5lbs per week to do it. So its knuckle down time. :)

Anyhoo, food for today.

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, canned prunes (2 syns), branflakes (HEb), low fat yoghurt. Tea (milk from HEa).

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, mixed pulses, humous (7.5 syns). Low fat yoghurt.

Dinner:
Supernoodles (they were on the cupboard I couldn't resist), my lentil superfree soup, tonight one portion :) with added paprika, thyme and curry powder, 2 slices of ham chopped up - was lovely.
Piece of cheese (rest of HEa) and half a creme egg (4.5 syns - bairn insisted though, so we settled for sharing it).

Total syns - 14

Have to do store working tomorrow and I'm dreading it. Ho hum. Apparently we're all leaving for camping at 09:30 Friday, so who knows when I'll get to do my food shopping, not that I've got my head around what to buy. Work too manic at the moment, trying to get head round a project I've got going in next week. Aerrggghh!

Last edited:
Am shattered, but it must have been good for the diet, I have spent the day walking to and fro, putting out groceries. My poor Pinkie feet are feeling a little sore now though.

Breakfast:
The usual (2 syns), cuppa (part of HEa, soya milk)

Lunch:
Salad - with beetroot and humous (7.5 syns + HEb), apple and banana

Snack:
Apple and banana

Dinner:
Had a craving on for onion and noodle soup, which is basically just that (3 onions, lots of noodles) with some chicken oxo and herbs and spices. Another cuppa (HEa), prob have a little bit of cheddar later to use up HEa.

** edit
Just had mixed fruit with low fat yoghurt, but am now full. The noodles were yumptious, hit the mark perfectly :)

Am pooped. Need to sort myself out as we're off camping first thing in the morning. May consequently not get time for run, but will try.

Last edited:
How come ur workin in store now?? Lots of body magic, and did someone mention a cute manager??!! xx

They ask us to help out at Easter and Xmas. I have thus far avoided it, but given my promotion last Dec, I am making a concerted effort to the line. Still didn't get a payrise though lol. Yes he was gorgeous, right up my street. Sadly, my life story, married. Doesn't stop a girl having a good health perve though. I have been putting out cooking sauces, biscuits and chocolate all day #killer!

BTW, I am about halfway through scoffing it, but here are my noodles, so yummy. :)

IMAG0546.jpg

That looks yummy, and cheap to make so I reckon I'll be trying that next week!!

Yeh I like the green days for cheapness!!!

Those noodles look ace pinkie! Yummy yum! What did you put in them?

Hello hello, what's this about a hot manager? I enjoy the sound of this perving! :D

Also I must say I'm rather jealous of all this camping you're getting up to. I really love camping, think I'll try to get out again in May half term. Where are you going camping tomorrow? Xxxx

Hi Jules, thanks, I ended up putting in some mixed herbs, paprika, some Thai 7 spice and a slug of soy sauce. Would have been better with veg oxo but have run out.

We are camping in West Sussex, nearest town is Brighton I think. Looks like a nice campsite, one if these farm ones so the kids will have a ball.

Sadly perving is all I ever get to do. But I do a lot of it to make up. :) Though I'm before beginning to think that the customers in Sittingbourne are far tastier than in my local store. I'm back there again on Tuesday - hurr hurr.... lol

Oh wowieeee! That sounds so much fun I bet you had a real hoot! Hehe, sometimes it is exciting moments like that that make me miss being single! X

Pinkie1973 said:
Hi Jules, thanks, I ended up putting in some mixed herbs, paprika, some Thai 7 spice and a slug of soy sauce. Would have been better with veg oxo but have run out.

We are camping in West Sussex, nearest town is Brighton I think. Looks like a nice campsite, one if these farm ones so the kids will have a ball.

Sadly perving is all I ever get to do. But I do a lot of it to make up. :) Though I'm before beginning to think that the customers in Sittingbourne are far tastier than in my local store. I'm back there again on Tuesday - hurr hurr.... lol

U didn't tell me we were gonna be in the same area this weekend!! If the weather is nice bf is takin me to Brighton beach, since he lives in west Sussex!!!! xxx

Food for yesterday (Friday).

Breakfast:the usual 2 syns and HEb. Cuppa with milk from HEa.

Lunch:
Beetroot salad with pulses and 2 tbspns humous (5 syns).

Dinner:
Spag bol with pasta and loads of salad leaves. I think there was milk in the bolognaise, so rest if HEa. 3 vodkas with slimline tonic. No idea how many syns that works out, when you consider also that the bolognaise was probably cooked with oil not frylight.

I had 4 cigarettes too. Really cross with myself. Didn't even enjoy them. I just wanted something I didn't have to count the syns for.

Food for Saturday

Breakfast:
The usual - 2 syns and HEb.

Snack:
Apple and satsuma

Lunch:
Frylighted onions, potatoes and 2 quorn sausages

Snack:
2 satsumas, vodka and tonic (x syns)

Dinner:
4 quorn sausages, savoury rice, salad, 2 tbspns of coleslaw (x syns), potato salad (about 1 tbspn of mayo, the only synnable ingredient). 3 more vodkas.

So not perfect, BUT, I paced the drinks (had a couple of glasses of water with actual dinner), everyone else was snacking on crisps and dips and left over sausages - nice ones lol later on and I didn't touch a single one.

I did go out for a run in the morning too. Won't go this morning, but will try tomorrow. :)

Well done on sticking to plan as best you can while away Pinkie! You're doing great! I noticed you had done two runs on Runkeeper, that is awesome. Well done! Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

Sounds like you've had a fantastic weekend! Love the story about your snog on the train... Check you out! That's the kind of weekend I need! ;) xx

Thanks, yes it has been a really good weekend, though the diet really went off piste yesterday. Back on it today though with a vengeance. Just went to WI. Lost 7.5lbs. Can't believe it. Have to be so good this week though after the weekend's excesses to make sure I don't put on next week. Hoping to get more,regular with the running too. Hopefully fit one in on Wednesday

So I am now into the 14 stones, ecstatic! :)

WOW FAB Pinkie! What an absolutely amazing loss! That is great, well done you, you must have been really good while you were away! You must be so pleased. Was it a lovely weekend away?xxxx

Back