It's Now Or Never

That's incredible! Well done you! Xx

Thank you both. Yes I had a lovely weekend. I really wasn't looking forward to this trip, but in the end it all worked out really well.

Am so tired now though. Flopped on sofa under a blanket watching Star Wars with the bairn. Bought myself some cheap old films in Sainsburys earlier, may watch them or BSB later today.

Food though...

Breakfast:
Usual - 2 syns plus HEb.

Snack:
Apple.

Dinner:
2 pan fried salmon steaks, new potatoes, cucumber, tomato and lettuce. 2 choc coins (I'll call it 4 syns)

I haven't had my HEa yet, so will make a banana and vanilla ice cream with soya milk to eat during the film (4 syns for the banana).

So tired and still need to bathe the bairn (to be fair he sorts himself out these days) and make lunches for tomorrow. Wish the DVD player in my bedroom hadn't broken. :-(

May have to catch up on other diaries later, am flagging xxx

*edit*
Just made this ice cream - massive bowl for an HEa and 4 syns. Lovely, light and fluffy. :)

IMAG0562.jpg

Last edited:
WOWEEE. Fantastic loss. I am delighted for you :)

Ice cream looked yummy too *drool*

Gail x

7.5lb is incredible, well done!!!

Well done on the running too, I'm, hoping to get out tonight, feel really out of the loop with it tho.

Hope you had a great weekend xxx

Yesterday's food quickly.....

Breakfast:

Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), low fat yoghurt

Lunch:
Salad leaves, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, mixed pulses, humous (5 syns), apple and banana

Dinner:
2 large onions, small portion of lean beef mince, egg noodles.
42g cheddar (HEa + 3 syns).
Clementine.

Total 8 syns.

Food for Weds.....

Breakfast (noon):
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb) and low fat yoghurt

2 cups of tea (milk 1 syn)

Tea (5.30):
Chilli (made with lean beef mince, onions, carrots, celery stalks, cannellini and red kidney beans. (Have a further 9 portions - 5 me sized, 4 bairn sized - stashed away now too). Served with SW potato wedges with grated cheese on top (HEa + 6 syns). Very nommy.
Plum and banana after.

Total 7 syns.

Am off to see TT3D tonight in Leicester Square, can't wait. As a result the bairn is staying with my sister. Am thinking I could therefore get up at 5.00 tomorrow and have a run. As I've been lax I want to squeeze in another couple of week 4s before I embark on week 5.

Hi Pinkie,

your sweet potato wedges, cheese and chilli combo sounds simply delightful!!! Mmmm!! Think I will have to try that one! V well done on the batch cooking too!

Good luck for your running and hope you have fun at Leicester sq... Whats tt3d? Xxxx

Hi Jules and thank you. They weren't sweet potato, but that could be an idea to try. The bairn wolfed it downs a winner there. I had intended to do some salad with it, but there just wasn't room. Think I'm finally starting to make some inroads into reducing my grocery bill a little though. Starting to be a little more economical with my food plan. Maybe it takes slightly less to satisfy me! lol

TT3D is a film about last years Isle of Man TT race.

Trailer/info here. My lovely Mr Martin is featured....

http://new.myvue.com/latest-movies/info/film/tt3d

Anyway sorry I haven't posted on your diary for a while. I ran out of track this morning. So am gonna read through this evening and catch up then. Hope you're well xx

Oops! I'm a bit of a dufus sometimes with reading! Normal potato sounds good too... You inspired me to have chips and cheese for lunch!! Well done on reducing your food bills - in this day and age and everything!!

Watched that trailer, this Guy Martin chap does indeed look lovely. That looks like it will be ace in 3D too, unlike most of the 3D films I have seen lately.

xxxx

Just on way home now. Yeah it was a great film, so pleased I went, could go again lol

Food for today before I try catch up on a couple more diaries I've neglected....

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), shape zero.

Snack:
In team meeting, caramel choc biscuit (3.5 syns), strawberries, blackberries, choc finger (1.5 syns)

Lunch:
Salad leaves, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, humous (5 syns), mixed pulses and beetroot.

Dinner:
Oops, noodles bar: chicken fried noodles, with some chicken in black bean sauce and salt n pepper chicken. His knows how many syns. But I had one normal sized portion and that's my tea for the night. I'm not getting hung up over it.

Aiming to get up just after 5 in the morning and go for a run. Yay, really looking forward to it. :)

Get up at 5 ???? That is just not normal...............................lol !

Gail x

5am???? U really are dedicated!! I struggled to get up at 7 am this morning for a regular day, let alone for a run!

Well done!!! xxx

And I'm just getting up now ! Well done on your dedication Pinkie *claps*

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I really enjoyed it though! I needed to get up early as I had to prepare both lunches and sort the bairn school clothes out as I was out last night. Then down to my sisters for 7 so I could see him for a wee bit till I got the (late, oops) train to work.

Starting week 5 tomorrow Mave. Days 1 and 2 don't seem too bad, but where the hell I am gonna pull a 20 min continuous run from I don't know!

Food so far while I'm sat here waiting for the train to get a wriggle on.

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), shape 0 yoghurt.

Snack:
Banana, clementine, apple, liquorice and mint tea.

Lunch:
Salad leaves, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, mixed pulses, humous (5 syns)

Snack:
Banana, apple, 2 clementines, liquorice and mint yea.

Not sure about dinner yet. Am visiting my Nan in hospital first. May have noodles with onion, or may have kebab, or may have chili with wedges and cheese again lol

Back