It's Now Or Never

Just got home and waiting for dinner to cook.

Henry Moore was lovely, bairn really enjoyed scampering about, then we went to the play area for an hour. It's been a nice chilled out sort of day. :)

Food....

Breakfast:
Mixed berries, branflakes (HEb) and low fat natural yoghurt.

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Pasta, peppers, tomatoes and chopped chorizo sausage (5 syns).

Snack:
Apple and satsuma.

Tea:
Lentil soup with bacon loin steak.

Not had HEa yet and will no doubt have some fruit later.

Am going to try and go no higher than 10 syns on normal days in a bid to reach my August target. Missf... I am on my phone so can't see your Sig. What is your target?

Mmm, that soup sounds lovely.

And I'm so glad to hear your nan is doing better. Yay! Xx

Your food intake for today looks great. :D

My goal is to lose 26 pounds this summer, putting me at 150 lbs for a goal. I have lost three so far (in two weeks)... this Thursday will be my third weekly weigh-in. :D

** edit. I was force fed a shrimp sweet and a bit of a jelly sweet by the bairn. I have no idea what the syns are, so I'll say 3. Also I didn't have my HEa.

26lbs in the next 3 months sounds loads. You had better be focussed lady! :) Think of me nagging you whenever you dare to contemplate naughtiness. I'm a very good nag. lol

And welcome back Sausage! x

A couple of pics from my half term so far...

IMAG0589.jpg

IMAG0613.jpg

Last edited:
Pinkie1973 said:
** edit. I was force fed a shrimp sweet and a bit of a jelly sweet by the bairn. I have no idea what the syns are, so I'll say 3. Also I didn't have my HEa.

26lbs in the next 3 months sounds loads. You had better be focussed lady! :) Think of me nagging you whenever you dare to contemplate naughtiness. I'm a very good nag. lol

And welcome back Sausage! x

A couple of pics from my half term so far...

Aweeee. Lovely photos hun. Glad your nan is going from strength to strength.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Well they haven't removed the ventilator just yet, its gonna be a long slow journey. Immediate crisis over hopefully, and hopefully soon she can be moved down from ICU to high dependency.

I feel like a right fat, flobby, tub of lard today. My stomach feels and is massive! :-( Anyway, am at a place called Eagle Heights in Kent, the bairn is in the play area whilst we wait for a falconry display to start. (Then off to buy new school shoes after, which is highly irritating given he has 6 weeks of term left.). Get me and my rock 'n' roll life.

Am feeling very munchie though, and when I bought a coffee just now, some minty fudgecake thing kept calling me 'eat me, come and taste my minty fudge goodness, Mmmm'. I managed to escape unscathed, but thought I'd use the peace and quiet to write up my food and get some focus 'eat me, eat me.....'. Quiet fudge cake!

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), low fat yoghurt.

Snack:
Apple.

Lunch:
2 slices wholemeal bread (it could be this that is making ne feel fat - 8 syns), 6 extra light laughing cow (HEa), tomato.

Snack:
Filter coffee, sweetener, skimmed milk (0.5 syns)

Tonight I'm planning:
Chicken, spinach, tomatoes, with either potatoes, rice or pasta, still undecided. If hungry I'll have shape zero yoghurt and maybe some fruit.

Am feeling very munchie though, and when I bought a coffee just now, some minty fudgecake thing kept calling me 'eat me, come and taste my minty fudge goodness, Mmmm'. I managed to escape unscathed, but thought I'd use the peace and quiet to write up my food and get some focus 'eat me, eat me.....'. Quiet fudge cake!

Ha, ha - you are so funny, you make me laugh outloud, which is not great in an open plan office, but I don't care!!

Enjoy the rest of your day xxxxxxx :wavey:

Sounds like your supper took your mind off the cake! I hate it when it talks to you...

Thanks :) Had a lovely relaxing week so far, and am very pleased as my Dad has just told me that he's taking tomorrow off work, so he can spend some time with us. I'm going to see if I can tempt him to go on his bike and come for a ride.

Dinner was indeed very yummy and filling and took my mind off evil talking bakery items. 'eat me, eat me' Sssh! Finally starting to catch up on about 14 hours of recorded bike racing from the weekend too. Hurr hurr....

14 hours?!! You lucky thing! Xx

They air virtually the whole race program for BSB these days, plus WSBK, plus if I haven't rotted on the sofa there's some MotoGP still waiting. And I watch all the build up and interviews too. lol You should join me for Brands or Silverstone Sausage. Have you ever been to the races?

Last edited:
Excellent! I'm like that with the F1 what with the pre-quali, quail 1-3 and race day. Strangely enough, Brands is one of the things I said I must do this year!

Well I'll be going for BSB weekend on 7th August. But they have all sorts on. I have a season pass (free as my uncle gets it for being a resident). I just always feel so happy and peaceful there though. That said, I have been extremely lucky with the weather in recent years, though I have watched the BSB during torrential rain, or at least during the gaps in between. You can walk around the woods of the GP circuit too, which I make a point of doing at least once a day when I go, its only about 30-45 mins, depending on how often you stop to watch the bikes. Steven wants me to run round in August (he's coming for first couple of days till I palm him off on his father while I get ****ered!). Silverstone is obviously better for body magic as its so long. It's flatter too, so I may indeed set myself a goal of running around it each morning when I'm there at the end of July.

Buy I love the atmosphere at the bike race meets. Bikers are so accepting and chilled. Though the 20 something R1 brigade are coming through and can be a bit of a pain at times.

Oh and the TT starts this weekend/next week too. A fortnight of that! My evenings are well and truly spoken for I think!

Yeah its the Isle of Man TT road race. The guys who do it are absolute loons! I'd love to do the IoM fortnight. Will have to be one for when the bairn is older and my holidays are my own.

Anyway, had a lovely day today. We had another lazy morning (which is great for us as normally I have to prise the bairn out of bed at 06:30 so I can get to work). We had lunch then drove over to collect my Dad and the three of us spent the afternoon cycling along the riverside, reckon we did just over 6k. My poor Dad hasn't been on his bike for nearly year, so is gonna feel it tonight. It was a nice easy ride for me, but we stopped off and looked around for a bit. We whiled away about 3 hours there anyway, and the weather was glorious. My Dad and I then visited my Nan but she was out if it and didn't wake at all. I feel for him as he just wants her to talk to him. She has had the ventilation removed and spoke to my uncle this morning.

Spending tomorrow at a park with my sister, her kids, her childminding kids, plus her kids cousins and their Nan. Me and the bairn are gonna cycle down and take a picnic (I'm attempting the KFC chicken, I'll have it in a salad, he'll have it with salad in a sandwich). He's currently in the garage trying to see if his new football will fit in my bike paniers lol

So my food today....

Breakfast:
Apple.
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), low fat natural yoghurt.

Lunch:
Ham and cheese (HEa) omlette with a HUGE plateful of salad leaves.

Snack:
Peach. Apple. Banana. 3 cups of tea with skimmed milk (1.5 syns).

Dinner:
Tricolore pasta swirly shapes left over from yesterday with a little seasoning added (sounds naff, but was really nice as it goes). Apple, 2 satsumas. 3 fizzy fangs (3.5 syns).

Total 5 syns.

Will prob have a yoghurt in a bit too.

Right, bairn is back from the garage and has chucked The Hobbit in my lap, so I had best get reading.

Lovely day all in all :)

Back