It's Now Or Never

Right food for today.....

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), low fat natural yoghurt.
Apple.

Lunch:
Mugshot and 2 satsumas. Alpen light (3.5 syns)

Dinner:
Mince and onion with potato wedges and spinach (0.5 syns for gravy granules).
2 Satsumas, alpen light bar (3.5 syns)
2 large vodkas with diet lemonade (7 syns).

Total syns: 14.5. Woohoo!

Little sister just left, much happier. I've got lamb shanks prepared for tomorrow. I'm a domestic goddess lol

Food today....

No breakfast.

Lunch:
Lamb shank, cooked in wine (6 syns), mashed potato, asparagus, dwarf beans and long stem broccoli.
Strawberries and shape yoghurt.
3 glasses of red wine (18 syns).

Tea:
Alpen light bar (3.5 syns), cheese (HEa), apple.
Mixed fruit and low fat natural yoghurt.

Total syns: 27.5. Oops. But lunch was lovely and everyone enjoyed it, so I'm happy.

Oh your meal out sounds so yummy!! Mmm! Love the sound of the risotto and omelette! Nom!

Mmmm... wine. Sounds a bit like my weekend!

Food for today.....

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb) and shape zero yoghurt. Cup of tea (milk from HEa).

Snack: piece of chocolate birthday cake - I have no idea how to syn that, so I'm calling it 10, hopefully it wasn't any more, it wasn't a very big slice anyway.
Small skinny cappuccino (half HEa).

Lunch:
Chicken mugshot. Apple.

Dinner:
Small slice of cheddar (rest of HEa).
2 Satsumas.
Lentil and vegetable soup with 3 quorn sausages.
Banana.

Oh and I lost 5.5lbs. Am absolutely delighted, I feel like I've successfully navigated my way round what could have been a tricky weekend. I think the running has def helped too.

I am going to aim for 2lbs next week, which will get me into the 13s!

Happy Pinkie.

Last edited:
What a fantastic loss! Well done you! X

Bloody heck, between you and Lil Sos you've lost the equivalent of a great big newborn baby!!! That is soo brilliant, I can't wait to get back into the running and hopefully see great losses like that :) xxx

LOLZ! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!

Lol that did make me laugh. As it happens Steven was 5.5lbs when he was born. So it was like giving birth again, just with a lot less pain and wailing. I'll tell him that in the morning, he'll find it funny. Especially as he knows my goal is to effectively lose the equivalent of his current weight.
I'm taking him and his friend camping on Thurs, so we're hoping to do lots of cycling, and he said I can be fielder when they play cricket to help me lose weight. Bless his little cottons!

Lol that did make me laugh. As it happens Steven was 5.5lbs when he was born. So it was like giving birth again, just with a lot less pain and wailing. I'll tell him that in the morning, he'll find it funny. Especially as he knows my goal is to effectively lose the equivalent of his current weight.
I'm taking him and his friend camping on Thurs, so we're hoping to do lots of cycling, and he said I can be fielder when they play cricket to help me lose weight. Bless his little cottons!

What a sweetie, that sounds like something my brother would say! :heartpump:

Back