It's Now Or Never

Hi Pinkie

Sounds like you had a fab time.

I need some of your 'special willpower' you had the other week. I was going for a 2.5lb loss this week and put 1.5lb on - WTF! :cry: I know how and where just seem to have lost my way a little at the moment. :break_diet: A burger and 2 indians at the weekend put paid to my loss but at least I went to class and took it on the hips - right! I know I'm just kidding myself. I need to get a grip and get my head back in the zone. 11 weeks on Friday until 4 days in Spain with the girls - I WILL NOT GO FAT!

Any advice/help/motivation/kick up the bum - I'll take owt!:asskick:

Have a good week my lovely xxxxxxx

P.S you look super duper in your pic - look how far you have come A M A Z I N G missy!

xxxxxx

Oh no! Have you got anything planned this week? I find when I've gone off piste, a nice clear week ahead really helps. Just think of that bikini! Mind you, I tend to find that focussing on say the next half a stone, rather than worrying about deadlines, works best for me. The minute I start thinking, I want to get down to say 13st 7lbs by Silverstone, you can guarantee I'll blow it. Given I have very recently stated that aim on this very board, I should really take my own advice.

My point being, let's focus on ourselves, and the interim bits of lard. Look after the pounds and the stones will look after themselves. Ooh, I like that!

Keep at it chica. Buy yourself a healthy mag or something, and go feel all healthy and at one with yourself. xx

** edit. I've done it again! Thank you for the compliment Saddle Bags. I guess I just have a problem with photos of myself. Ho hum.

Last edited:
Today's plan (which I may well edit later with the reality).

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), shape zero yoghurt.

Snack:
Small skinny cappuccino (half of HEa). Fruit (I'm going to stock up at the JS Local on my way into the office) - bananas and apple I suspect.

Lunch:
Salad - lettuce, salad leaves, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, beetroot, mixed pulses, humous (5 syns).
Mugshot.
Shape zero yoghurt.

Snack:
Small skinny capuccino (other half of HEa), more fruit.

Dinner:
Some Chilli with rice I think. Fruit/yoghurt afterwards.

That's 5 planned syns. So if despite my efforts with the bananas I feel the need for a chocolate bunny, I have room spare. (Bananas I have noticed in the past often help sate my choc cravings during certain points in my cycle. Makes me think low potassium is at play here?). I'm a big believer in your body craving certain nutrients, which we have sometimes conditioned to interpret as a craving for something else. Discovered this a lot when I was pregnant. I kept craving skittles, and if I allowed myself a pack, I still craved them. As I had gestational diabetes I obviously couldn't eat too many (if any at all). So one day, during a particularly strong hankering for the little fruity fellows, I ate some fruit instead, and bingo the craving disappeared immediately.

Ramble over, I understand me anyway! :)

So, head cleared and focussed for the day. Just leaves me with work to stress about. Have a good day all xx

Morning Honey

No plans this week so full steam ahead. I have had a 100% on plan day yesterday and same planned for today and the rest of the week and plenty of body magic thrown in there too. I set little goals rather than thinking I need to lose so many stones. I have gone from 13.12.5 back up to 14st. I did not want to see 14st ever again! I need to lose 6.5lbs now to get my 2 stone - arrrghhhh. So no pressure, honest, but I'm aiming for a good 2.5lb loss on Monday, if not more. We have my Son's rugby presentation night on Saturday but I'm going to have my tea before I go and take some syn free snacks with me to eat there so I won't be tempted by the buffet. I will do it, I feel like I'm back in the zone today and determined.

I will look good (ish) in a bikini in September. If I lose 2lbs a week until I go away that's 22lbs making me 12stone something or other - 12 STONES!!!!! Is there such a number, I'm not so sure it's still on the scales.

Have a good day xxxxxxxxxx:flirt2:

That's an interesting idea about the body sending messages about needing nutrients! I will have to be more attentive to my cravings now and keep that in mind! :)

Your food sounds great. I hope you've had a very nice day :wavey:

Hey Molly. Yes thanks its not been too bad. Back in the office and it was actually really nice and I achieved a lot too. Plus I got a compliment today, which is always a bonus.

I was so busy however that I only had time for my mugshot and not my salad. So that stayed behind for tomorrow. In terms of fruit, in total I've had 2 bananas, 2 apples and 2 clementines. I'd run out of regular rice, so had JS savoury rice on a HUGE plate of salad leaves with the last of my Chilli. It was bloody gorgeous if I do say so myself. I may have some mixed fruit and yoghurt later, I'll give it half hour and see how I feel (how sensible of me!).

Oh and to make up for not having my salad and therefore the 5 syns of humous, a caramel bunny got it instead. I really don't fancy anymore syns though. Savoury and fruit seems to be all I want right now. I shall make the most of it, I'm sure I'll be gagging for cake, cookies (oh my god, I don't think I've had a cookie since I started in Jan, not that I remember anyway) and chocolate.

Right, I'm off to book my tickets for Silverstone now. I'm going up on the Thursday afternoon by myself and having a nice chilled out evening to myself. Take a wander through the paddock, chat to random bikers etc. Then my friend is joining me on Friday, so I'll doubt I'll sober up again until Sunday morning. I cannae wait! :)

Your food always sounds so tasty, and it is very sensible to wait after your meal to see if you are actually hungry before having a dessert.

Where do you get these caramel bunnies you speak of?? Am curious :) Altho, like you I'm not really craving chocolate at the moment, which is a good job cos bf ate all my stash before he left last week!! xxx

Sounds like a lovely day with fabulous food! Mmmmm caramel bunnies... :drool: :D

I hope you have a lovely time with your friend this weekend. You are doing really well!!!

Thank you! :) However, it isn't actually until the last weekend of July - I just get stupidly excited about these things. I am a complete child. You should see me at Christmas. After about the first week in December, I can finally hold back no longer, and have Mariah Carey (and I don't even normally like Mariah Carey) blaring out and am bouncing round the front room like a big kid.

But.... first I have my bike races to look forward to. First Silverstone...

Superbike World Championship at Silverstone - 01-08-10

And then Brands...

MotorSport Vision

And Little Sausage will hopefully be joining me for that one (talking of whom, I shall wander over to her profile in a minute and see if I can wake her up!).

The caramel bunny was lovely. There are two in a pack, and I always give one to my friend (who is basically a dustbin), so that I can have a bit of choccy if I fancy it, but in a small, manageable, and more importantly from a control point of view, measurable portion. It has kind of become my work treat along with the two small skinny capuccinos. Everyone else has full on lattes and cookies, so I'm joining in, but in my SW kind of a way.

Your food always sounds so tasty, and it is very sensible to wait after your meal to see if you are actually hungry before having a dessert.

Where do you get these caramel bunnies you speak of?? Am curious :) Altho, like you I'm not really craving chocolate at the moment, which is a good job cos bf ate all my stash before he left last week!! xxx

Hello Mave!! Ha ha boyfriends aren't just good for body magic then! Chances are I am still scoffing the caramel bunnies left over from Easter (which is when they came out). They are the Cadbury's Caramel - but with two little bunnies in a pack. They happen to sell them in the coffee shop (which is just two floors up from my desk, it used to be a Starbucks until Sainsburys took it over with their own brand stuff). No wonder I've become a porker! They are about 50p too. Here is a link with a pic of the packet...

Snackspot.org.uk: Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Bunnies

My dinner was lovely, thank you. I think the fact that I had missed a proper lunch helped. But I had some fruit on the train home so I didn't get too wobbly and risk having a binge on something unhealthy. And you're right - I can't be bothered to have fruit and yoghurt now. I had a clementine and feel fine.

It won't last!

I'm going to Silverstone, I'm going to Silverstone. And I may yet be doing so in my bikini tops and shorts!! Woo hoo! :)

Oh and while I'm pratting about linking this, that and the other - I found the pic of my lovely pink hat - from Silverstone last year. I think I was actually sober at this point....

38725_452015909531_716844531_6078321_4850840_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! :) However, it isn't actually until the last weekend of July - I just get stupidly excited about these things. I am a complete child. You should see me at Christmas. After about the first week in December, I can finally hold back no longer, and have Mariah Carey (and I don't even normally like Mariah Carey) blaring out and am bouncing round the front room like a big kid.

But.... first I have my bike races to look forward to. First Silverstone...

Superbike World Championship at Silverstone - 01-08-10

And then Brands...

MotorSport Vision

And Little Sausage will hopefully be joining me for that one (talking of whom, I shall wander over to her profile in a minute and see if I can wake her up!).

The caramel bunny was lovely. There are two in a pack, and I always give one to my friend (who is basically a dustbin), so that I can have a bit of choccy if I fancy it, but in a small, manageable, and more importantly from a control point of view, measurable portion. It has kind of become my work treat along with the two small skinny capuccinos. Everyone else has full on lattes and cookies, so I'm joining in, but in my SW kind of a way.

Hello Mave!! Ha ha boyfriends aren't just good for body magic then! Chances are I am still scoffing the caramel bunnies left over from Easter (which is when they came out). They are the Cadbury's Caramel - but with two little bunnies in a pack. They happen to sell them in the coffee shop (which is just two floors up from my desk, it used to be a Starbucks until Sainsburys took it over with their own brand stuff). No wonder I've become a porker! They are about 50p too. Here is a link with a pic of the packet...

Snackspot.org.uk: Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Bunnies

My dinner was lovely, thank you. I think the fact that I had missed a proper lunch helped. But I had some fruit on the train home so I didn't get too wobbly and risk having a binge on something unhealthy. And you're right - I can't be bothered to have fruit and yoghurt now. I had a clementine and feel fine.

It won't last!

I'm going to Silverstone, I'm going to Silverstone. And I may yet be doing so in my bikini tops and shorts!! Woo hoo! :)

Oh and while I'm pratting about linking this, that and the other - I found the pic of my lovely pink hat - from Silverstone last year. I think I was actually sober at this point....

38725_452015909531_716844531_6078321_4850840_n.jpg

100 calories??? I want a bunny!!! ;)

That's fine to get excited! I get very excited at Christmastime... the tunes start playing on Thanksgiving Day which I believe is the 4th Thursday in November. :eek: This year it will be November 24, just checked. :D Haha M.C. "All I want for Christmas is yooooouuu baaabeh!" :D:D:D

I'm excited to hear about how you do in those races. I find it to be very admirable that you participate in them. :)

Lovely pic Pinkie, you look like you're having loads of fun! Have you whipped out the bikini and shorts combo?

Love the sound of these caramel bunnies. They're on my list! X

Thank you. :). (See, I'm getting better lol) Shorts are too bloody big, I'll have to go shopping the week before. Bikini tops at the ready. I'm just trying to figure if I'll need two if three crates of cider. This is the one trip I go on a year that is completely without the bairn. It's Natalie time, not Mummy time. He'll be with me for the first couple of days at Brands, before he goes to his Dad's.

Oh god I'm at the randy stage if my cycle. Keep having very explicit dreams about certain chaps. One of which was at work yesterday :-O

I need a personal trainer I think, before my brain explodes lol

Planned food today....

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), shape zero yoghurt.

Snack:
Fruit (have bananas, apples and clementines at my desk).
Skinny capuccino (half HEa).

Lunch:
Yesterdays beetroot, humous and pulse salad if it us still edible. I'll eat the mugshot after. Loads of meetings again today though. Shape zero yoghurt.

Snack:
More fruit and skinny capuccino (remaining HEa).

Tea:
Pasta bolognaise with lots of salad leaves. Fruit after perhaps.

So I'm off to spend the day cross legged. :) This is virtually the only times I miss having a boyfriend. Other than that I'm perfectly happy on my own. :D

I am now sitting on the train giggling to myself. I genuinely did not see that coming. I think the man sat next to me is getting worried, he's edged away from me! Thank you! Lol

Hey, the way you are feeling, perhaps he feels safer moving away!...;););)

Hey you! Looks like you had a fantastic time camping and the site looks awesome. Love that pic of the boys sleeping. So cute!

Sorry about that 0.5lb gain, but you know that'll come off so quickly. And you're so close to the 13s! Woop woop! X

Back