It's Now Or Never

Wow well done on your 3lbs! That's a great loss! And these SW sausages sound ace for your to take to Silverstone! X

Well done Pinkie - fantastic loss, and SoTW too!
. . . Maybe I should see if there are any sexy bikers who want to help me out with some body magic lol
Now there young lady - as long as the body magic is just running after them on their bikes then that's fine. Anything else - well we'll have to see if that is on the SW Body magic plan ! :D

missfortissimo said:
:party0011::party0011::party0011: 3 lbs off is brilliant! Excellent!

(I loved the singing in the shower part of your post!! :8855: :D:D)
Thank you. :) He sings in bed too. Funny little blondie.

julesm said:
Wow well done on your 3lbs! That's a great loss! And these SW sausages sound ace for your to take to Silverstone! X

Thank you Jules. They are very porky, but much nicer than quorn sausages or the Joe's Sausages you can buy online. I'm gonna take a couple of packs of savoury rice too to have with them one night. I'll be sick of sodding sausages by the time I'm done!

Pommette said:
Well done Pinkie - fantastic loss, and SoTW too!

Now there young lady - as long as the body magic is just running after them on their bikes then that's fine. Anything else - well we'll have to see if that is on the SW Body magic plan ! :D

Thanks Bev. :)

I like to dream Pom, I like to dream. Sadly I tend to prefer the bikers with their leathers and helmets on and straddled a thumping great bike. What's underneath is never as appealling. lol

Today's food plan while I'm sat on train...

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), shape zero yoghurt.

Snack:
Apple and satsuma. Small skinny capuccino (half HEa).

Lunch:
Mugshot, sticks of carrot, celery, cucumber plus cherry tomatoes.
Shape zero, banana and satsuma.

Afternoon snack:
Curly wurly (6 syns) and a small skinny capuccino (other half HEa).

Dinner:
Veg and lentil soup/concoction with two grilled sausages.

I'm trying to Eek out my fruit for breakfasts, so may have a hi-fi bar or pack of mini-breaks instead if I'm still feeling peckish.

The next two days at work will be manic as I'm off for two and a half weeks from Thursday. Yay! So at least it'll take my mind off food. Off for a commuter snooze now, I feel shattered, which is never good at 8 on the morning.

Well, apart from terrifying the world with my bikini top and shorts....

A couple of quite tight fitted biker t-shirts and jeans/shortish, nothing fancy.

Oh my god I'm so excited!

Think I might nip out for a walk in a tic, pen needs a,new ink cartridge and I need to get over the curly wurly. Yes, I'm trying to imagine how much better it will taste later. I think the choc bunnies are feeling abandoned btw he he.

Wow Pinkie - well done on your loss - they are definitely coming thick and fast now, no stopping you. I bet you will be so controlled this weekend you won't even gain!! And I'm sure you will get plenty of body magic, in whatever shape or form too :)

Good luck with all that vodka ;)

Hope the curly wurly didn't win the battle!! xxx

Now that is incredible!
Leaving a curly wurly all day and then taking an hour to eat it.

What is also incredible is that I noticed your entry on the Summer Challenge.
Pinkie1973 35lbs (28lb lost 7lbs to go)
Way to go girl! 28 lbs since the beginning of May is bloomin' fantastic.
That's 2 stone! :happy036::happy036:

Blimey it is isn't it? I hadn't really thought of it like that.

Well so far I've stuck to my little plan. I really think writing my intentions at the beginning of the day helps. Though I've had an extra apple plus I have a banana for the train home. I started getting shakey. I used to get this a lot, so I'm gonna keep a check on that. Means my blood sugar is a little low. Hopefully my soup with all the lentils in will help sort me out. And I'm going to have porridge for an early breakfast in the morning (I'm going for a lunchtime run at work).

Oh something else happened last night at weigh in that I meant to tell you all about. Apparently I've been nominated for the slimmer of the year. I just thought it was really sweet that someone (I don't know who) thought enough of my achievements to bother putting my name forward. Needless to say I was soooooooo embarrassed!

Thank you girls. :) It was just nice that someone else recognised my achievement. Though I don't seek or need any award, actually doing something about my weight and feeling positive and happy is so much more than I could have dreamt of. I'm gonna turn 38 and not be a complete lard arse. Yay!

For my records, I had two syn free sausages, with the soupy thing (reduced down) and some rice.
Hi-fi bar after (6 syns).

Total 12 syns today. I'm happy with that.

Back