It's Now Or Never

You naughty girl you! Nice piccie though - lookin' good chica.

Wow, what a difference. Your hard work is really paying off :). Have a great rest of the weekend. Look forward to hearing more exploits :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Look at how thin and beautiful your face looks! And look at your curves that we can see because of your very nice WAISTLINE!! :D:D:D:D From what I can see you've got some nice legs too from all that running! ;)

I alsready commented on your fb page, but that photo show such a difference in you - you must really see it/feel it yourself.

Don't worry about the cider either - as soon as it hits 10am I am off to get a supply to take in my coolbox to the Highland Games - I can't wait!!! xx

Oh thank you ladies that is so nice of you to say. I can see a difference yeah, I guess its your head catching up with it all. You don't always notice it yourself too much either as you are constantly looking at yourself (relatively speaking).

Anyway, this was a quick post to say.... I did my run round the perimeter of the circuit this morning (don't ask how I managed it, and I didn't throw up once); 3.6 miles yay!

Off for a shower, then cooked brekkie (SW friendly of course) then back onto the circuit today. Lots of walking and qualifying to look forward to. :)

Hi girls. Well I'm home now and pooped! Diet has been mixed, but hey ho. Back on it tomorrow, I'll take whatever the scales tell me on the chin and continue.

I had such a good time though and feel all chilled out and ready for a couple of weeks off with my bairn.

Thank you for all your lovely and kind comments though. I will catch up on all your diaries tomorrow, right now I need sleep. :)

Wow, looking good Pinkie, you can't half tell a HUGE difference in you.

Keep going honey you're doing fab.

Sounds like you had a heavy weekend! WFT is she talking about was coming out of my mouth whilst reading your diary, I thought it was in another language!!

xx

Hi Pinkie - nice to have you back, so glad you had a good weekend andn now some weeks to spend with your son. Enjoy.

Manage any body magic other than running?

Pommette said:
Manage any body magic other than running?

LOL :). Yes, spill the beans :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Back