It's Now Or Never

Yeah we want to hear all the tales, particularly any body magic ones! X

Just nipping in as I'm soooo busy at mo.

Put on 3lbs, to be expected. An writing my food up in diary at home at mo as I haven't got time to tap it out on here. Back on plan as of yesterday though. Will miss next weeks weigh in as I'm away, so aiming for 6lbs by the 15th.

I will catch up with you all soon,lunch, swimming, etc await me right now x

3lb is ok, especially for an event you've been looking forward to for so long. It'll fly off as soon as you're back on plan! X

I totally agree. Sounds like it was completely worth it. Glad you're ok about it.

Gail x

ginlin said:
Well done for getting straight back on plan, and 3lbs isn't too bad x

missfortissimo said:
You will shift it again Pinkie. After all you've been on holiday :)

julesm said:
3lb is ok, especially for an event you've been looking forward to for so long. It'll fly off as soon as you're back on plan! X

gl12282 said:
I totally agree. Sounds like it was completely worth it. Glad you're ok about it.

Gail x

Thank you for posting girls. I know I've been terribly lax at keeping in touch on yours. It has all been very busy though. I'm off out for the day shortly to meet an old school friend in London. She's over from France, and I haven't seen her since last summer. I've caught up on one diary this morning though, and will get round you all in next day or two.

You are all absolutely correct, and I'm fine with the gain. It was in fact my low week (week 4), which is always the one where I am more likely to gain, and I had done particularly well the previous week.

I was back on plan for the previous two days (I.e. no Silverstone food creep) and went for a 3.7 mile run yesterday. All is good, just need patience now. I have invested in a proper camping fridge ready for the weekend. Me and the bairn are at Brands Hatch for the British Superbikes, so now I can take a lot more salad etc. Also as Bairn is with me till Saturday eve I won't be drinking alcofrol till the last night. And I still have vodka left from Silverstone so not too bad. I miss Monday's weigh in as I'm away camping, so I think a loss of 6lbs over two weeks, is not too much to expect. But I need to get the three runs in a week.

Anyhoo, must dash. Got to sort stuff before we head out for the day.

Thank you all for your lovely, kind and supportive comments. Have a good day xx

No worries. Do what you can and even if you only update your own thread, it's fine by us. I am so impressed with your plan AND your running. Fantastic.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Well I've just got back from a day out in London. And so far ZERO syns, get in! Also walked about 4.5 miles. Think I wore my companions out lol

Gonna make a batch of bolognaise sauce, and take some with me to Brands. But tonight I'm gonna have stuffed mini marrow. One half stuffed with the bolognaise, the other stuffed with syn free savoury rice. Can't wait, I'm getting ravenous.

My friend has started doing the Dukan diet and it sounds so limiting and complicated. Makes me grateful I follow such an easy plan.

And yes I'm really looking forward to Brands. We'll head up after lunch tomorrow. It'll be different to Silverstone as my boy will be with me for much of it. But I have vodka left over for the Saturday night once his Dad has collected him.

Sounds like you are making the most of your holidays, as you should :) Definitely don't worry about your little gain, with all that exercise you will have it off again in no time. Plus holidays are for letting loose a little bit. Once the holiday season is all over the fun of eating/drinking rubbish will go with it I'm sure!! xx

Lol thanks girls. I have every intention of getting that 6lb off in two weeks. Am very in the zone right now, and there was always going to be comeback on last weekend. So its all cool. BTW - I ate 6 ring doughnuts all to myself. Loved them too :)

Gonna try a run in the morning. Bairn can cycle with me again. Need to get some shopping in though (need to replace a burnt pan for camping) and get lots of healthy fruit and veg in.

I will post in the morning but not likely to be on much, if at all until Sunday night. And then I'll be trying to turn round the laundry before heading West Monday morning. God I love the summer holidays.

I will take my notebook with me though, and keep my diary there religiously. The wee lad is excited about Brands. He wants to come to Silverstone next year too. I have mixed feelings on this, as its my one weekend that I devote entirely to suiting myself. But he would love it, and we could take our cycles and stuff. Silverstone is pretty huge. I'll see. He may go off the idea after this weekend.

My little Gino Rea (World Supersport rider, nuts but brilliant and still only 21) will be going this weekend, and I really hope to meet him, as I managed to miss him last weekend. Bah!

Anyhoo, back to trying to catch up on all your diaries. I've missed so much!

Ooh well done on your synless day pinkie and your big walk! Very impressive! and precooking bolognese sounds like good planning. Where do you actually stay at Brands? Sorry don't know much about these things!

Mmm donuts, yum!

You sound very positive anyway. I'm sure that 6lb will be off in no time.

Have another great weekend Pinkie and see you on Sunday!

Well. It is tipping down here, so unless it cheers up this afternoon, our trip is deferred till the morning. Bikes not out till tomorrow anyway, and the idea was that the bairn could play on the campsite for the afternoon/evening. So probably best to leave it, its only down the road so not a huge deal, just not what I'd hoped for. It does mean I don't have to rush about stupidly getting ready for it, so not all bad. He's playing with his Horrible Science set, slimy goo over the kitchen worktop and currently setting up a scaled planet arrangement in his bedroom. So he's happy.

Ah well. Suppose I can put today's food in then.

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), low fat natural yoghurt. (I have portions of this all ready to take camping).

Lunch:
Think we'll have salmon with potatoes/couscous and salad leaves.

Tea:
Syn free sausages with mash potato and onion gravy (1 syn for the granules), fresh green beans and carrots.

Ooh, that's made me hungry.

On the downside, I've stuck a sheet in the drier, and it is making some very nasty and unhealthy noises. That isn't in the plan either. Does it not know I've just shelled out on a new camping fridge and car tax!

Last edited:
Back