It's Now Or Never

Sod it, we had the sausages for lunch. Nom nom nom. I love SW.

IMAG0870.jpg

Those sausages look positively NUMMY. :drool: :drool: :drool:

My dryer was making scary noises a couple of weeks back when it had a particular load in it... stopped after that though :eek:

I actually got some salmon last night :) It's not going to be the most delicious salmon because of the way it's been packaged but it will be nice I'm sure. After this no more though, because it was expensive...!

I do hope that rain has let up by now, or does soon!

A packet of crisps and a cheese sarnie are hardly gonna break the syn bank!! When you said gluttonous I was expecting a massive list of treats!!!

Have a fab weekend, and enjoy the syns, you're on holiday!! xxx

Have a great weekend Pinkie. Fingers crossed it stays dry(ish !)

Gail x

Thanks girls. Well I'm back, I'm pooped, I've eaten for England.

I'm off camping again tomorrow morning, Devizes for the week. So I will catch up next weekend. I'm hoping this week will be a good one however, diet wise. I've definitely got it out of my system now. Healthy meals planned and the friend I'm going with will be very supportive. Lots of cycling planned, hopefully a couple of runs and other activities too.

Brands was fab, met some lovely people, one family invited me to their tent last night (Steven had been playing with their kids) once he had left for his Dads. So now have new biker friends, who go to the races. Feel very weather worn now though, it was cold, wet and windy today and I braved the lot in my jacket and shorts.

He is at my parents tonight, building a model Triumph he bought with my Dad. Let's me get on with washing everything and getting ready for tomorrow. I'm just glad I'm making the most of my break from work. I am starting to wonder where I get all the energy from! I will certainly sleep well tonight.

I hope you guys are all well and have also had a lovely weekend. I shall catch up soon. xx

Looks like you'll be glad to go back to work for the rest! Enjoy the camping trip with the bairn!

Oh Pinkie you do make me laugh!

Hope you are having a fab week off with the bairn, you so deserve it cos you work so hard at home and at work. Have a fab time honey.

xx

Just noticed you posted a few days ago - I thought you'd gone off with a biker boy ;)

Hope you're having a lovely time with your boy, remember you have a whole year to recover from summer!!!

xxx

Back