It's Now Or Never

I am paying for it now trust me. So tired, I need more than 3 hours sleep.

I've changed my plans for tonight. Going bra shopping then for a meal. I can't cope with the manic-ness that will the the Science Museum. I'm a wuss!

Going for that run shortly. Though right now I feel sick.

Thanks Molly. It went well all in all. I managed to get a jacket spud, no butter with baked beans and a huge salad in the pub. I probably had about 4 pints of cider altogether, but they were my only syns all day. Going running today too. :)
. . .
So as already mentioned, yesterday's food went well, plus 4 ciders, which I believe equates to 24 syns lol
Wow Pinkie - still managing to go for a run after so little sleep. well done girl.

Think you might need to check the syns on cider though. LOL
Cider is 6 syns per half pint - so 12 per pint. If you had 4 pints thats - er - 48!

Pommette said:
Wow Pinkie - still managing to go for a run after so little sleep. well done girl.

Think you might need to check the syns on cider though. LOL
Cider is 6 syns per half pint - so 12 per pint. If you had 4 pints thats - er - 48!

Is it? Seriously? Jesus H Christ!

I did my run, nearly 6 miles, but I need to map it to be certain. Running again tomorrow, maybe I'll go further in my new sports bra. The personal trainer is having an early night I've been informed. I've worn him out and he's recouperating ready for Thursday might. Yay! :)

No noo! Am waiting for my chum at Oxford Circus, gonna spend a few hours with her.

I went from a 38JJ to a 34H. Still can't get into the nicest bras, but I chose wisely. New sports bra, new full cup and new low cut one. A lot of washing, but that lot alone cost me £84. I can't afford to get loads!

Bras are so bloody expensive, it's ridiculous!! I need to buy some more, cos the cups are gaping, they are too big for me. I don't want to succumb to an even smaller cup size tho...!!

Nice one with all the body magic - the lbs will be dropping off with the sexy time and all the running - 6 miles, blimmin heck, I am impressed!

Enjoy the rest of your week til your boy comes back :) xxx

Yes they are stupidly priced, which is why I've bought the minimum. But my boobs are soooooooo tiny now! Weird getting my head round it to be honest.

Mapped yesterday's run. It was 5.7 miles, so not a bad guess. Intend doing another today.

Ate out last night, had a lovely salad, but also bread board and wine. Oops.

Other than that a very good day. Just had the mugshot, fruit and yoghurt for lunch.

Today...

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), shape yoghurt.

Snack:
Fruit and capuccino (half HEa)

Run.

Lunch:
Mugshot, fruit, shape yoghurt.

Snack:
Fruit and capuccino.

Tea:
No idea. Personal trainer booked in (though truth be told I'm shattered, buggered if I'm wasting the opportunity though). Might knock up something SW friendly and quick if we take a break lol
Might get some wine or something too.

Tomorrow night is my last night of freedoms and I have nothing planned! Was gonna drag my sister out, but she's off camping. Humph.

Anyway, am on train to work, gonna try get some kip.

Have a fab day all x

Size is the issue. I tried getting bigger bras from a department store here, and they are just no good d cup up. Nowhere near enough support. However, the way its going I'll be struggling to fill an a cup :-( I blame the running. Think I need to factor in a swim session if only once a week.

Another 5.7 miles today. Next run planned for Saturday.

Hey Pinkie! How are you? Have you been reunited with Steven yet? How was personal training? Lots of magic body magic action? Agreed that bras are so expenny. For running I wear double the bras- a bra and a sports bra crop top number which is really good for support. Hope you're having a good week! Xxxx

julesm said:
Hey Pinkie! How are you? Have you been reunited with Steven yet? How was personal training? Lots of magic body magic action? Agreed that bras are so expenny. For running I wear double the bras- a bra and a sports bra crop top number which is really good for support. Hope you're having a good week! Xxxx

Hey Jules, hope you had a good holiday.

Yes all very active last week, back to normal this week. The 'personal trainer' is away for the week with his son. Am pretty glad about that as it was all getting a bit too close for comfort for me. I do like him, but not enough to start cosying up with him. I an sure the feeling is reciprocated, he just needs time away to see that. :)

Anyway. Weigh in yesterday showed a 1lb loss. It was my low week so that's not bad, I just want to get rid of the rest of my holiday weight. 3.5lbs to go. So I'm aiming for 4lbs, given its my big week next week. Also I'm staying away from the alcofrolics, and trying to up my exercise a bit to 4 runs a week. Did a 6 mile run this morning. Final few runs of B210K to go.

Still no cigs, thats three weeks now. So I'm REALLY REALLY pleased with that.

I wrote in my diary last night and gave myself a good talking to. I've been so lax throughout August. Which is fine, the damage was very minimal all considered. But there has to be a cut off point.

My wee boy is back, I'm exercising regularly, school back soon so I can get back into more of a routine.

I'm gonna try avoid treats/sweets a bit as I've found in the past it helps me get back into the swing of it for a while.

Anyway, today's food...

Pre-run:
2 bananas. Cup of tea with splash of milk from HEa.

Run: 6 miles

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), low fat natural yoghurt.

Lunch:
Pot noodle in a mug thingy.
Apple.

Snack:
Apple, satsuma, tea (milk from HEa).

Dinner:
Rice, lentil and veg soup thing, with added spices, sliced chard leaves (from parents' garden, a bit like spinach in texture), chopped ham.

Nicely full now, and have prepared for tomorrow's lunch, so no excuses.

I WILL get round to all your diaries. Could take some time though, I must have missed out on so much. :-(

Toodlepip!

- Rejuvenated Pinkie x

Glad to hear you're all rejuvinated! :) August is one of those months isn't it, I'm sure once you're back into your routine it'll all fall into place. Well done with the running xxxx

Echo that WG - yay for Pinkie :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

An another Yay from me too.

Mad? Definitely, certifiably insane to want to do a half marathon but good on 'yer.

Thanks girlies. Also did I mention the 100 mile bike ride holiday I want to do. Only over a couple of days, by myself. It's getting the practice on that's the problem.

Anyhoo today's food, today has been exhausting....

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), shape zero yoghurt.

Snack:
Skinny capuccino, Apple

Lunch:
Mugshot, 2 clementines, shape zero yoghurt.

Snack:
Skinny capuccino (rest of HEa), banana.

Tea will be:
Beef stew plus some green beans and brocolli.

Here's a pic you may all like too.... :)

Natalie2011.jpg

Back