It's Now Or Never

I agree Pinkie - every new pic of you looks so different, even compared to the pic in your avata, absolutely gorgeous :)

You are such an inspiration to me, I'm going to re-read lots of your diary over the next few days to see if I can get my running motivation back, I think my main problem is the weather - it's like winter has come early up here :(

xxx

You look gorgeous pinkie! You look so skinny, and tanned and happy! Many many congrats on woman of the year. I agree with Mave that you are inspiring, I hear you Mave, I haven't felt like running in weeks. Determined to get back on it with park runs soon though! Keep us motivated pinkie by telling us about your training!!! We need you!

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE - well done on getting WotY.
You do look brown and happy in the photo and the difference from your avatar is amazing!

Last edited:
Absolutely LOVE the picture. Fantastic. Look at your face particularly - it's so skinny :D. Well deserved award.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hee hee - thanks girlies, what lovely compliments, I'm blushing!! Though that jacket has now gone to my sister, who conveniently swapped it for a size 16 denim jacket. Can't get it over my boobs yet, but it does up round my waist - so I'm winging it.

Anyway, went for a run today - 2 x 22mins, as part of B210K and have stuck to food (though eaten nearly all my syns!) lol

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), low fat natural yoghurt

Run: 4.8 miles in 2 x 22 mins plus 1 min walk. Not bad it seems.

Cuppa: splash of milk (0.5 syns)

Snack: small bar of dairy milk - 13 syns

Late lunch: 2 syn free pork sausages, sliced mushrooms and 2 eggs scrambled, apple

Snack: clementine

Dinner: SW potato wedges, chilli (with loads of veg in), served on a HUGE bed of salad leaves plus a bit of cheddar grated and sprinkled on top (HEa)

Prob snack on some fruit/yoghurt later - am feeling a bit peckish, I assume its the running.

Total syns: 13.5
Drunk a few pints of NAS squash too.

I have worked out an exercise regime I hope I can keep to. This is worked around homeworking days, when Beanie is at his Dad's etc.

Monday: run from home
Tuesday: run from work
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: run from work
Friday: run from home
Saturday: REST - day with the bairn
Sunday: 1 hour swim (bairn at his father's)

We'll see - but I think I need to up the ante with this running lark, but I am feeling the need for the pool too. FIngers crossed I don't go and damage something!

Will try catch up on some more diaries this evening - I have a massive spreadsheet to try and work through before tomorrow morning though, so can't promise. Trying to spend a couple of hours with my wee boy now before I pack him off to bed. My sister got a bouncy castle in her back garden the past couple of days, the kids are all totally exhausted! :)

Thanks Molly. I'm going for a 100% week this week. I'm determined I'm shedding the rest of this holiday weight at Monday's weigh in.

Am so shattered tonight I can barely type. Early night for me.

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), shape yoghurt. Skinny capuccino (half HEa).

Snack:
2 x clementines

Run:
5.25 miles in 2 x 25 mins

Lunch:
Mugshot, veggie sticks, banana, clementine, yoghurt.

Snack:
Skinny capuccino (rest of HEa). 5 x Swiss chocs (7.5 syns)

Train snack:
Banana and clementine

Dinner:
3 syn free sausages, savoury rice with a load of extra frozen veg stirred in all on a bed of salad leaves.
Shape yoghurt, clementine. Piggy, but lovely, just what I needed.

Put on a sodding pound. FFS!!! I think this is partially because last month I was a week late and it's thrown my cycle out (meaning last week's lb off wasn't so great either).

But for the love of God - I've run nearly 50 miles in the past fortnight, not to mention my two shagathons.

Why do I feckin bother.

Got the hump, going to bed and will probably devour something I shouldn't on the way. I'll put the bloody weight on anyway.

(Guess who is def feeling pre-menstrual here - and it's a bad one this month - I am so bloody angry).

Gahh. Good night. :-(

Oooh, I think you need to de-stress - it's only a measly lb, and from all that running, you must be building up muscle like nobody's business. Your pics look amazing, you have come so far, don't let one measly lb get the better of you :) xxx

Pinkie - don't worry. There is something in the air at the moment with scales. It's affected all of us (except Dawn I think !). I gained 2.5 lb this week for no good reason - i had a 3 course lunch last Sunday (but not much other food that day). Had the expected gain on Monday and then the scales just kept going up all week for no reason at all. At one stage near the end of the week I was 4.5 lb heavier than the previous week. Ridiculous. Fortunately the final gain was only 2.5lb but pretty undeserved. So don't let it get you down. You are making fantastic progress and WOW on the running. Stick with it Pinkie, this is just another part of your journey.

Big hugs.

Gail x

Pinkie - sorry about the gain hun, lots of people have got scales that are telling porkies this week, and you know you can do this don't you? There must be something in the air - so ignore the scales this week and just get back on track tomorrow.

Back