It's Now Or Never

OH and I have started school. Today was a bank holiday so no school for us, but we're back at it tomorrow. I've gained a few pounds with the transition but I refuse to let it all pack back on. I'm making use of the University's weight and cardio rooms and am distributing my food throughout the day according to my class schedule. Still working out the kinks but I'm on my way back to a consistent schedule.

Thanks for asking. :)

Right, thanks for all your kind words.

I must confess I wobbled last night and ate naughty stuff. Ah well, can't change that now.

So I'm back on it today. I'm hoping that my 4 week cycle has simply gone back a week. In which case next week should be much better.

Planned good today -
Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), shape yoghurt.

Snack:
Fruit - banana, apple and clementine. Capuccino (half HEa).

Lunch:
Gonna treat myself to a jacket potato with baked beans and salad from the staff restaurant.

Snack:
More fruit and second capuccino (remaining HEa).

Tea:
Fishy noodles, made with frozen cod/haddock and mixed veg. Quick and dirty.

I was supposed to do my 60 min run today, but I had a support call last night and had very, very little sleep. So I'm having a day off, which may be sensible for this next run.

Sorry for being a whinge, I'm tired and stressed and def have pmt which does not help. Am feeling a bit lost with it, I know it will all come good, I just hate these times when its like that, and we all have them hey? So I know you all know what I'm whining about lol

So I will leave on a positive note, something I'm happy about. My wee bairn is really enjoying his athletics and holding his own very capably against children many of whom are 4-5 years older than him. We have also sorted his birthday plans out - nice and cheap thankfully. So good things surround me, I just need to notice them.

Thanks my lovely miniminners. Old Pinkie will be back as soon as :) x

Thank you Penny and Molly.

Well today has been mixed.

I'll try put all the food down :-/

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), shape yoghurt.

Snack:
Apple. Banana. Cadburys dairy milk (13 syns)
2 capuccinos in the morning (HEa).

Run before lunch: 10k, yay!

Lunch:
Mugshot, veggie sticks, shape yoghurt.

Afternoon snacks:
Several little Italian biscotti things and various Italian/Belgian chocs. Another capuccino.
Apple, 2 clementines.

A bit oops.

Tea tonight:
Chilli with lots of salad.

So afternoon snacks not great. There was an element of frivolous celebrating though for doing my first ever 10k.

And I am so pre-menstrual its stupid. Very depressed etc. But I know it'll pass. I could really do with a good loss on Monday to boost me. Think I might have blown all hope of that though. I'll try be 100% tomorrow. As Gail said, I am choosing my hard.... I will do it.

I was PMSing earlier this week and it felt like a deep depression, was very very weird. And last night I felt the need to devour two entire candy bars when I had to make a late-night shopping trip for my sick hubby (he is better now). :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, I say your day wasn't too bad, and well done on 10k!!!

It's only Wednesday - how can you have blown it already??!! You know well if you get back into the swing then you can have a good loss next week. And I'd say that 10k negates the little biscuit treats!!!

Glad the bairn is enjoying his sport, I was always crap at school so it's good to see little uns that can show up the older kids!!! xxx

Pinkie - echo everyone else, well done on the 10k. And stop beating yourself up chica. Your food for the last 2 days looks fine. Just a few too many chocs and biscuity thingummies!
But that's PMS for you - I rarely eat chocolate and I used to kill for a Twix when I was due! Both choc & biscuit in one hit!

Not today I wasn't, just 1.2 miles! Lol

Anyway, I'm not going to post on ny diary for a little bit. Too many stresses etc to sort out and they are all impacting my healthy eating. I'm keeping a paper one at home, just till I get myself sorted - but its mostly working through stuff, something I have to do alone. I'm making all the right positive steps now I think but it may take a little while to manifest.

So I'm gonna focus instead on catching up on everyone else's diaries, seeing as it was you lot that inspired me to do this diet, the exercise etc anyway.

I'm also gonna keep logging my running on WG's 100 mile thread.

And when I can stop whining and get my act together I'll write on here. Just thought I'd mention it in case you wondered why I was popping up elsewhere but not here.

Adios amigos! Xx

If that's what you feel you need to do Pinkie, then that is what you must do!

Good luck on the rest of your journey, and hope to catch up with you really soon xxxx

Sorry you're abandoning us Chica. You don't need to you know! Minis is all about sharing things with friends - both good and painful and letting them help you.
Good luck though.

Sorry you're abandoning us Chica. You don't need to you know! Minis is all about sharing things with friends - both good and painful and letting them help you.
Good luck though.

Well said Bev. Whatever you decide though, just keep in touch. We don't mind even if you just post us a quick update on you and don't include food. But I'll keep my eyes out for you because we post on quite a few of the same threads :)

Gail x

Aww, I miss the super motivated Pinkie that put the rest of us to shame!! You seem to be the only person still running so I don't feel guilty about never motivating myself any more lol

Hope everything is ok tho, and you can get back on form soon xxxx

Hey chica, I hope you're awesome... well done with your running! That 10k is amazing! xx

Back