It's now or never

Weighed today I'm 13st 7. I'm ready for the ' weight off' :-D I hope I can get 7 lbs off by Saturday, what's your goal Egbert?
Missfortissimo, I guess I'd be doing something similar when I'm maintaining. For weight loss anything other than low carb goes really slowly for me.

I'm flailing Egbert!!! I'm about to eat something naughty!!!!

Don't do it Cee - put that naughty thing down, go get yourself a pint of water and a cucumber! NOW - right this minute!

LOL :) You can do it, step away from the naughty.

I have had a cupcake at work today - an incentive to motivate us - however the buttercream was more butter than anything else and horrible, luckily for me, so I only had the fairy cake part! :)

And I had a few sweets on the way home - sweets are my kryptonite :(

But - not too bad otherwise, and off to get myself my soup now as I am starving and cooking the kids dinner and the temptation is just tooooo great.

Weigh in on Friday and I know I will be lucky to be 1lb less than I was 3 weeks ago :( But going to try!

Hmmm maybe I should do low carb then :( 'Cause my weight loss has screeched to a halt!!!! :eek:

I don't really get the low carb/complex carb stuff - when I was on hols for the last 2 weeks I just tried to keep to moderate intake - ie low cal during the day to allow for my pizza/sausages/chinese and beer in the evenings - and seemed to maintain quite well.

I work on the low cal, avoid obvious baddies like bread, potatoes and pasta, and other than that no idea what I am doing :)

Hmm just been looking at my weight losses for the last 3 weeks and decided I have wasted too much time - I want to be seeing a 10 in the next month! :whip:

I can do it! :superwoman:

I think I'm a lost case, maybe I should do a sponsored weightloss challenge. Knowing me I'd give up and give everyone their money back lol!
I'm sure you can do it Egbert! You've gotten this far, 10 stones, I can't remember what that looks like.

I'm still hovering on the 11/12 border but I want that 10

You are not a lost cause Cee but maybe you are just not in the head space yet! What made you want to diet in the first place?

I hate the way I look, I feel different inside to the person I look like on the outside. I hate being fat and not looking as good as I used to. I don't understand why I just can't eat normally either. I always binge. I'm always on a diet and it never lasts longer than 2 weeks max.

Enough about me though, I'll moan about myself in my diary. How's Egbert getting on? WI tomorrow! I'm hoping to have snapped out of my miserable phase and join you on Monday. I have a full weekend-dinner party and tea party. Hope you're being good today.

Enough about me though, I'll moan about myself in my diary. How's Egbert getting on? WI tomorrow! I'm hoping to have snapped out of my miserable phase and join you on Monday. I have a full weekend-dinner party and tea party. Hope you're being good today.

You moan away if you want to - thats what this group is for, support.

Anyway - I think you have to diet because you feel ready, not because you think you should be dieting - if you see what I mean.

I have tried to diet on and off for years but it is getting married next year and suddenly in July I just felt ready to do it, that made me. Like giving up smoking - I have known I should for the last 10 years, but in July I just felt it is time for the new me!:eek::eek:

Been pretty good so far today - just a few gummy bears (3, so not too bad).

Naughty sweets!

Anyway, scales were on the 11 this morning, so thats the incentive. Just 14 pounds to my 10! :)

I pop in and out of the 11's - like a quick visit every now and then :)

I am being naughty tonight anyway - wine to finish. :(

Same for me have been between 10,7 and 11,7 for the past 8 months back to sorting myself out day2 today and feeling good

Weigh in today - as expected no loss, but no gain either which is not bad for 3 weeks naughty. Slight increase in waist measurement but then I am bloated due to TOTM so not fussed. :)

Been good today - back on the wagon and feeling ok! :)

Back