It's now or never

Is fish high in carbohydrates?

I am wondering of it is TOTM for me - I never know when it is - because today I have got SERIOUS munchies :cry::cry::cry:

SO - in an effort to munch in ketosis, I have had a seafood mix of prawns, salmon and crab - is that protein high? :confused::confused::confused:

Yes, all that stuff is protein rich. Well done for sticking to those. You should still be in ketosis as long as you don't coat them in batter or breadcrumbs and then deep fry them. :-D
My TOTM is a day late! For me that's like saying 4 days late. I'm usually up 3 days early. NEVER late. Dun-Dun Duuuuuunn!!!! I had a pregnancy scare last month so I now keep an eye on my dates! Haha!

Is it a scare or is it something you want?

It could be that the change in diet is also affecting you slightly.

Just spoke to my kids on the webcam - they are at grannies for a week for the holidays while I work. My 5 yr old DD said hi then went back to her TV, my soon to be 2yr old DS went very silent and looked very worried - I dont think he gets why I am on the webcam and not with him :( Missing them more now :(

They will be back Monday - I may have to make them a big fat chocolate cake! :)

I am off to my mates wedding tomorrow and having real dress dilemmas! I think I am pretty securely a size 16 at the moment - I have a size 18 dress I was planning on wearing, but its slightly short and I am not sure I should take that risk! So - risky/sexy

Or I have 2 size 14 dresses - one floor length which feels more grown up - and i dont like feeling like a grown up. Its a little tight and shows my stomach a bit - we shall call this elegant

Or I have a size 14 cocktail dress which is in between - its safe, not so elegant and not so old. Slightly boring. . . .

Sexy, elegant or safe?

I agree. Elegant with tummy control. Or, safe with aggrandise that make it exciting. I can't make decisions for myself luv.
TOTM is here. :-(
Dont want to be preggers, not for another year at least. Extreme dieting does mess with TOTM so yeah, it's CD.
Your baby, poor little man, can't understand why he can see you and hear you nut can't touch you. Aaaaw. Enjoy the freedom while you can. I wish I had family that could take them away for a few days.

Lol! Aggrandise??? That was supposed to say accessories!! What on earth? Darn iPhone! :-D

Ha well the wedding was fantastic. I ran into town first thing and got a new dress I really liked, rushed off to the wedding and made it with 10 mins to spare. Had a lovely time with some lovely ladies and had a lot of champagne :D:D

Oh - but then :sigh: I was wearing high heels on a steep hill and uneven ground, went straight over with a thump and sprained BOTH ankles :cry::cry::cry:

Muppet me - this morning at 6am I had to crawl to the loo! :sigh::rolleyes:

Been to A&E, have one severe sprain and one minor, ignorable one, and have been given crutches and strong painkillers that have to be taken WITH FOOD :mad::mad::sigh::sigh::cry:

So once again something manages to mess up my intention to get on with this diet.

However, I will hopefully be starting again Sunday or Monday! :sigh::break_diet:

OH NO!! :-O
I actually have my mouth wide open. You're remind me o myself! Hope you're feeling better soon and back on CD! maybe you should try to stuck to low carb food so you can continue losing weight. Have an omelette or fish and veg.
I know all the the right things to do but can't actually do it myself. Feel really sad for you :-(
I fell over at my friend's wedding too. I had two large containers if food. Pirex! Tripped over my dress, ripped it in the process and flew forwards. Smashed the containers, glass everywhere and all the food I'd prepares for the wedding. Bruised one knee. People hearing the crash came running to see what happened. My kids both burst into tears.... Lol!
You'll be laughing about it soon.
Take it easy and relax Hun x

Oh my goodness my foot is hurting :(

I need some food now - peas for my foot! And chocolate to cheer me up :)

:eek::eek::eek: Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry about your ankle!!! At least you had a nice time for a part of the time, but I agree, I'd be upset too. :(

Definitely see if you're up to low-carbing it.... otherwise you could take a week off and have a lovely pamper ;)

Healing vibes for your ankles! :vibes:

Feeling very low and fat this morning:cry::mad:

I have posted a right long whinge on the main CD board. I am just so fed up with stopping and starting, I wanted to be on my way through my 2nd stone but with all the distractions and now am sprained ankle, inam just redoing the same few pounds every day:mad::cry:

Today I restart again, but only for 2 weeks, then it's my birthday and OH has arranged a party, so distraction again. And the a week later we go on holiday

I know I said I have to stop and cheat occasionally for these things as I do have a life, but I amo finding it so irritating as well:mad:

Oh well, I will not give up, I will be 3 stone lighter :break_diet::rolleyes:

You can stop and be distracted but remember, it doesn't have to be a binge! I have the biggest problem remembering this myself. It's really easy for me to say "Hey ho, I'm on a break, I shall be gluttonous for the evening!" But all I really need is one piece of cake.

Distractions and treats should be another means of improving your relationship with food. They do NOT have to "ruin" the diet or weight loss. This is one of my biggest hurdles (and actually just tonight I had a huge failure regarding this, so I'm a huge hypocrite to post it :eek: ), so I really really really understand your frustration.

My birthday's Aug 13 and then OH's is Aug 23, it's going to be a real issue for me and I need to mentally prepare for it!! :eek:

I'm sorry you feel so stuck in a rut. I relate, I HATE injuries, feeling out of control with my exercise quickly turns me into an obsessive, paranoid eater and then I usually crash and eat what I want because "I can't even exercise anyway so what's the use???"

I have totally been there and I understand!! :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Sending lots of hugs as well! :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Even if it comes off slowly, that is better than gaining. :)

Hey Egbert!! How's the ankle? Any better? Hope you're being good. I feel your pain concerning losing the same lbs over and over. It was very upsetting for me too. I find CD easier in the summer because I don't have to deal with being cold all the time. Despite that it was between Oct and Feb that I lost 3 stones. You have to think about how you're going to maintain the weight loss whilst on holiday. Will you low carb it or just eat v little and very healthy and try to do some exercise? Will you be upset if you see some lbs come on when you get back from holiday?

Foot is all strapped up in a support bandage to try reduce the swelling a bit - I am getting a numb bum from all the sitting!

I am back on the CD though - every pound will help I have decided so I am going to keep knocking through the pounds while having the odd day off where necessary. It means I feel hungry more often as I am in and out of ketosis, but I can cope with that!

We have booked our holiday in August - going camping in a country park so very excited about that! I havent been camping since I was a kid - taking my 2 kids for their first experience is slightly worrying, I am fairly sure my 2 year old will be running about like a wild thing.

I'm not sure if it's a health danger to be in and out of ketosis, you may want to do some research on that. I'm definitely not the one to ask but I have heard it can be a problem.

Hope your ankle gets better ASAP!

Thanks, I will check that out.:eek:

Well back to my pre weekend weight, with 2 clear weeks to concentrate on being good.

My mum is driving me barmy. She is here to watch the kids for the holidays. She has nagged me for years about being fat, and now I am n a diet that working she tuts, nags and tells me off every time I might pick at a piece of ham, or for having sweetener in my coffee instead of nothing at all:mad::mad:

Cor blimey, give me a break. Its never enough is it:mad:

Anyway, 3 lbs to go to be in the 11's. I haven't been there for so long, at least 8 years. So, that's the target! :D

Now i miss my mom when you mentioned about how your mum nags at you.

Back