It's now or never

Arrrgghhhhh so frustrating, looks like have I have hit a plateau. Same weight for 3 days running. How do I make the weight start shifting again. Grrrrrrrrr

Maybe it's time to introduce some exercise??!

Ahha - I may have the answer - TOTM. So maybe in a day or so I will see a big drop instead!

Always hopeful! :)

Hhhaaaeey!! My heart skipped a beat when I read the list of things you accomplished. Booked the registrar and venue! It's finally actually happening!!! This must be so exciting! Even I'm excited lol! Good luck with all the Preps and keep us updated step by step.
As far as the diet goes, as long as the scales aren't going up, you're fine. Keep up the hard work. You'll be so busy with wedding plans you'll forget to eat. :-D

Well - today I have spoken to the florist, called the DJ and sent off the deposit to the venue.

Also assigned my SIL to think of some music for the ceremony and called 2 dress shops to arrange visits for tomorrow.

Then I cooked a choc cake and some scones for my MIL to take to a charity do tomorrow, and some choc Whoopie Pies and Lemon pies for fun.

The problem with that is I have to try the cooking and I had to try a pie - since they were a new experiment. not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in :(

No up, no down. Not too bad on the scales.

Girlie day ahead trying on dresses. Normally trying on dresses makes me feel fat, frumpy and like a farmer in drag, so will see how this goes!

Well - not too bad as it goes! I tried on a multitude of dresses, found a few distinct possibilities and felt ok in myself - ok the skin looks a bit loose in the mirror, tone would be better, but I felt much better than I would have 3 months ago and at least I fit in most of the dresses - which were all 14/16 - and the shops said that wedding dresses always come up a size small so really I was trying on 12/14.

ok - 2 more shops to look at next week and then we will choose! :)

Oh come on. Same weight still. What is going on!? :(

TOTM?? If you're being generally good don't let it get to you.
What style of dress are you generally looking to get? Traditional or something very different?

No idea - well - I know that I dont want huge, meringue, frill, fluff and bling, 30 petticoats or to require a forklift to move it.

Well- today my mate has left work with me to go to her new job - its the start of the exodus and people begin to leave as they find new work before the final redundancy in 5 weeks. So -sad day today and many more sad days ahead. :(

So we went out for lunch for her leaving do, plus a pint after work, and now i am fat and bloated. Weigh in on Thursday, lets hope I have made some progress in the last week or so, as I cant see it.

Hehe, I like your description for the dress! My dress... oh boy, my friend is a seamstress and she had been making mine. Well, it was a month or so before the wedding and I kept hoping the dress would get better and she was wondering why I liked the dress with the direction it was going in, and we finally communicated and admitted that the dress was NOT right and put 40 pounds on me! So we ordered one online, it was a miracle that they had my size -- and it was $300 ;)

Mine was Audrey Hepburn in breakfast at tiffany's style, straight skirt with the train clipped on and an amazing basque. You will know when you find it xx

3 dress shops down, 2 to go. plus the national wedding fair this weekend at the NEC. I feel I should be able to find some ideas there!

Plus a pound down, almost 2. Goodness they are harder to shift this time round! It's like a pound a week now which is so hard.

OH has now started the diet, and blimey the whining and whinging. 3 days in and he has done nothing but moan about how he can't go 5 months without chewing. Honestly, I am not making him do it, he wants to lose weight, but he has Absolutely no will power. I have told him I will marry him whatever size he is, but I will be putting a huge pic of us getting married on the wall so if he doesnt like the way he looks he better get it sorted - lol.

Haha! Sounds just like my OH!
As for your weight, do you think you might want to speak to your CC about changing things up to boost your losses? Are you measuring? Maybe you're losing inches still?

Yay - well had weigh in today and lost 6lbs from the last visit, despite me thinking I was getting nowhere! Plus 2lbs off the waist 1 off the hips and 1/2 off my big flabby arms!

Yay me, feeling good! :)

Just looked back at my daily weigh ins and it does look like I now lose a pound every 3 days or so - so much slower which will make the last stone take ages! :(

Oh well - I will stick to it! :)

WELL DONE Egbert, that's really fabulous!!!

I am in that last stone myself. I'm so fed up lately and I've been making really rotten food choices. But I WILL get back to where I was three years ago!!!!

Back