It's Official Day 4 SUCKS!!

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
Today is day 4 and I feel pants!! Started feeling a bit weak last night but this morning OMG! I had to stand on the escalators as I couldn't walk up them going to work! I have no energy what so ever... I feel sick - and I've already had a litre of water on my way in this morning!!
I know this feeling is going to pass and by day 6 I'll be feeling better but I just need some reassurance.....
I don't feel the need to cheat or anything.. just feeling VERY sorry for myself! :cry:
Cheer me up my lovelies!! xx

sounds like ur going into ketosis hunnie! i had flu on day 4 till sday 8 and felt crap lol, it wil get better after today i promise x

Hi Loveit, I felt like that too, I also had quite a lot of mood changes and would get quite down! I'm now on day 10 and it's sooo much better.....my energy has returned to normal and I feel very upbeat most days! Just hang in there and it will get better!

xxx

Oh my god I feel exactly the same!!! I feel really sick and dizzy and tired!!!! I couldnt get up this morning, I feel like I just wanna go home to bed!

Glad im not the only one feeling like this. x x

Phew... good to know I'm not suffering alone!
I felt like I was ill last night... I went to bed at 9 and had to force a smile every time my boyf came in to check on me! Lol!
I just had no energy and even sitting up was a struggle! I'm SUCH a drama queen!
Just had a black coffee and I'm starting to feel a little better... you gotta LURVE caffeine! :)

By the way.... thanks girls! Mwah! xxxxx:girlpower:
I have so my love for Minis! x

Doh.. that was meant to read.. I have so much love for Minis!
See... even my brain isn't working today!! :-(

Day 4 and 5 was the worst for me and my mum, but bear with it, in a couple more days you'll feel totally different with the added bonus of a huge weight loss too!

LoveIt you know this feeling is only a temporary one! Stick with in hun
xxxx

Wowzers...... it got to 6pm and I felt fine.. full of energy!! Glad that horrid feeling didn't stay around for long!!
Heres to day 5 and feeling great! xxxxx

Phew... good to know I'm not suffering alone!
I felt like I was ill last night... I went to bed at 9 and had to force a smile every time my boyf came in to check on me! Lol!
I just had no energy and even sitting up was a struggle! I'm SUCH a drama queen!
Just had a black coffee and I'm starting to feel a little better... you gotta LURVE caffeine! :)

poor you...but how nice to have BF as nurse maid.
Try & remember how you feel now, & then you can compare it to how Fab you feel when you flip into ketosis in the next 24 hrs or less.
Doh.. that was meant to read.. I have so much love for Minis!
See... even my brain isn't working today!! :-(
don't worry about that. when you're in K it'll get worse:p
Wowzers...... it got to 6pm and I felt fine.. full of energy!! Glad that horrid feeling didn't stay around for long!!
Heres to day 5 and feeling great! xxxxx
Yippee.
what a difference 12 hrs makes.

DEar loveit, Can I ask you a favour?
I describe the process & feeling of going into ketosis to all my new clients. sometimes it helps to illustrate with anecdotes & quots from others, but some still remain,understandably, sceptical. ( well it is ,on the face of it a bonkers diet)

the favour is: would you mind if I printed out these posts of yours so I can let my clients read them? It is just such a perfect description of passing from the later stages of carb with drawal into Ketosis Heaven.

Of course! I'd love to help others in anyway I can!
Just don't ask for any more quotes as I can truly natter on for England about this diet and you're new dieters will get bored! :ignore:

My boyf has been amazing... he totally disagrees with this diet - you know the normal reaction - but he's still been amazingly supportive.. he's out tonight but he just texted to say he loves me the way I am.. bless! Not bad to still be this lovely after 10 years together hey?! :D

(Told you I could natter for England!) xx

Thanks Loveit.
Also like the sound of the BF 'don't approve of the diet but will support your attempt to do it'

Midyou.in a few weeks when your skin is glowing, you've lost a stone or so & have more energy than he can remember,he'll suddenly realise that it's actually the best diet in the world!

Yep I'll have him eating his words! My skin is already glowing... must be all the water I'm drinking. x

How's today gone hun? I'm feeling great - still no symptoms! I'm sure they will surface??? Feel good and still really positive
xxxxxxxx

Hello my love...
I'm afraid I'm not so good. - read the post SS+ Help - I was doing so well today. Felt amazing this morning and went to my god daughters holy communion... ignored the party food and drank pints of water. Then as soon as I got home 6ish I started to feel realy ill. Faint, shakey, sick, the thought of a tetra made me feel ill! I had my 2nd tetra anyway, and some more water... then I had a black coffee... nothing was making me feel better.
Soooooooooooo.... I had some chicken and 2 tablespns of broccolli :cry:
I felt so much better afterwards though and although I feel like a complete and utter failure I feel better for having it and still feel positive about SSin. I'm just considering 'allowing' myself a small white and green meal on a sat/sun night. Not quite SS+ as it would only be 1 or 2 days a week but if I 'allow' myself this now, then I'm hoping it will take away this feeling of guilt and failure that I have now!?
I'm still lovin' the CD and SSin'.... just trying to be realistic at how I can maintain this long term. :confused:

Well done you for still going strong... I have even MORE respect for all of you that can SS for weeks now.:D
How have you found it so far? xxxxx

Hey don't feel guilty nor a failure. This is so so hard to do. You have to do what works for you and if that means SS+ then sobeit.
I feel so strong but as I said I am taking that feeling day by day as I don't know how long it will last!
Good luck honey and don't batter yourself
xxxxxxx

Thanks Minnie! Mwah! Appreciate your support.... it's just going to make me more motivated to lose loads! AND I'm going for a long walk with me Nan tomorrow so that should burn off my little meal.
I love this site.... 30 minutes on here and I don't feel so bad. xx

You're doing fab by the way... can't wait till next week when you have your weigh-in to see how well you've done.... we could have a compettion on our hands!! Race you to -38lbs!! ;-) xx

Back