ITS OFFICIAL..... I START MONDAY

carly1309

Its official just heard from my CDC to see him on monday............hoping to meet people that can help and advise me:grouphugg:

Tried slimming world, but got our holiday at end of june so this should help me focus, heard results are fast! "cant wait"

Not really been a regular on here but sure it will be my lifeline:party0019:

Its official just heard from my CDC to see him on monday............hoping to meet people that can help and advise me:grouphugg:

Tried slimming world, but got our holiday at end of june so this should help me focus, heard results are fast! "cant wait"

Not really been a regular on here but sure it will be my lifeline:party0019:

Hiya - WELCOME aboard !!! good luck on your weight loss journey !! CD is fab.....you'll be shrinkin in no time....and don't forget to keep us posted on your success !! :)

Debz xx

Good luck :D

welcome and good luck xx

Welcome and the best of luck. This is the best program ever. It works for me and veruit'll work for almost everybody..
Take care, go for it and keep us posted.
I have a holiday in Finland (my 2nd home) coming up in October and that is my motivation..

xxx

This will be a turning point in your life. Stay with us on the forum and be encouraged in every way by what goes on here. By regularly posting you can help yourself and help others at the same time to stay motivated. Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.

Hi everyone, Thanks for your replies, I am sure this will be my lifeline.
I am getting soooooooo worried now I start tomorrow!! :needhug:

How will I manage without my regular food?
Without alcohol?
Without Junk? :eatdrink051:

I know once the weight starts coming off and I see it! It will be well worth it!!!! :rolleyes:

best of luck carly :) once you get over the 1st week its a breeze hun :D we all find it hard at times but results are amazing

Good luck!! Best decision you'll ever make :)

Back