Its official im pregnant and on the countdown :-)

Thats great news about your 20 week scan I really hope you start to feel baby kick soon it is such a wonderful feeling and well done on only gaining 8lbs you are doing great x

Aww I loves the 20 week scan such an amazing experience seeing our baby for the first time .
8lbs is amazing well done you! X

I can't feel any movement I phoned midwife about my mat b1 form and mentioned placenta position she said if I haven't felt anything by 24 weeks then I would need to go in for monitoring. She mentioned palpating but I can't feel anything or any kicks. Did anyone else have anterior when did you feel movements ??

Iv got my scan tomorrow 19 weeks so will ask . I borrowed a stethoscope as you can hear baby moving but i have no idea what I'm listening for !!

The movements to start with can be easily missed so don't worry too much .. I didn't feel proper strong movements til further on . At the beginning they are just like tiny flutters and if your busy moving around all day it's likely you won't notice them xxx

Just done 30 mins on my exercise bike I'm shattered hahaha. I want to try keep up at least 30 mins of daily exercise but by gosh it does make you tired lol. Me and oh did a spring clean yesterday, well more oh but I feel better for it xx

Thanks it's wiped me out for the rest of the day lol. I'm working tonight so I will have a little sleep before I contend with a 12 hr long night ?

Just done 30 mins on my exercise bike I'm shattered hahaha. I want to try keep up at least 30 mins of daily exercise but by gosh it does make you tired lol. Me and oh did a spring clean yesterday, well more oh but I feel better for it xx

Well done on the exercise hun :) xxx

Thank you love I was intending on a good sleep post night shift but new neighbours out in garden listening to elvis lol

Evening I feel really off it tonight don't know if it's to do with aspirin just feel sicky. My backs hurting left side Lower and now when I'm walking I have to walk at a snail pace or I get a stitch. Only 10 weeks left to work. I'm hoping the back pain passes I've done my Pilates stretches and sat on my ball a bit. I've got a full day at work tomorrow so I need to be feeling good xxx

Evening I feel really off it tonight don't know if it's to do with aspirin just feel sicky. My backs hurting left side Lower and now when I'm walking I have to walk at a snail pace or I get a stitch. Only 10 weeks left to work. I'm hoping the back pain passes I've done my Pilates stretches and sat on my ball a bit. I've got a full day at work tomorrow so I need to be feeling good xxx

The last 10 weeks are so tough hun. Big hugs xxx
When so u finish work?

I finish work in 10 week :) or 9 week tomorrow I'm 23 weeks today. I went to bed at 9.30 stomach was turning but I don't want to be sick not hungry. It must be the aspirin x

Still feel Ruvbish :-( in other news I've been feeling baby kick :) yippe it made my day xx

Subscribing :)

Hi Danni I don't post much ATM :) I have only 12 more shifts to work over 5 weeks then I'm done woooooooo. I'm off out walking again today with the dog and having a picnic well I'm taking my healthy wrap il get a nice latte to feel all chic! I'm 27 weeks on Sunday I can't believe it il soon be in to the final trimester it's so exciting and scary at the same time :) xx

It has gone fast I will be so glad when I finish work for my annual leave. Xx

Back