Its official im pregnant and on the countdown :-)

Yes I'm sure il be ok. Yes I am fine with doing bm tests I'm a nurse I told the dr that because he was over explaining for me I figured id save him time haha x

see :) I knew Sarah would help lol :D xxx

It's helpful to speak to people who had it reassures you x

It's helpful to speak to people who had it reassures you x

Definitely hun x as soon as you said it I knew Sarah would be able to help you and make you feel a bit better about it all :) although no pregnancy is the same, there are some similarities and its good to hear how other women have been in certain situations. Will make you feel more at ease than google thats for sure :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes I'm sure il be ok. Yes I am fine with doing bm tests I'm a nurse I told the dr that because he was over explaining for me I figured id save him time haha x

Ah you'll be an expert at stuff like that then. Have you heard back yet?x

Yes I'm ok with finger pricking just done a test at my dads 2 hrs after dinner 6.4. I eat well anyway because of the shape your pregnancy programme I'm on but it just means them days when I like a bit of cake or chocolate or an over indulge will have to be banished boo! But for a good cause. I've been out I've given them my mobile number if I've heard nothing by 4.30 il ring up xx

Yes I'm ok with finger pricking just done a test at my dads 2 hrs after dinner 6.4. I eat well anyway because of the shape your pregnancy programme I'm on but it just means them days when I like a bit of cake or chocolate or an over indulge will have to be banished boo! But for a good cause. I've been out I've given them my mobile number if I've heard nothing by 4.30 il ring up xx

I don't know if your clinic will do this but I had to do mine an hour after rather than two. Not exactly sure why, they said because of pregnancy they have a shorter timescale to get things right. But if it's 6.4 after food that's really good. I had to be 4.0-5.9 first thing in the morning and under 7.8 an hour after a meal. I tended to have a treat if I hadn't had carbs. Xx

Good day 29+1 had my whooping cough injection and my blood sugars have all been within range with diet alone and since changing breakfast to porridge so i am really pleased! Just doing my 30 mins on exercise bike hoping to keep doing it daily for weight maintenance and helping regulate blood sugars feeling really pleased x

Good day 29+1 had my whooping cough injection and my blood sugars have all been within range with diet alone and since changing breakfast to porridge so i am really pleased! Just doing my 30 mins on exercise bike hoping to keep doing it daily for weight maintenance and helping regulate blood sugars feeling really pleased x

Have you seen someone now then and got your machine etc? Glad everything is within range for you x

Sounding good, well done! X

I saw the diabetic nurse and got my machine he spent 20 minutes after I had told him I was a nurse explaining how I do blood sugars I just let him teach me how to suck eggs lol x

Glad your blood sugars are ok hun :) How did you feel after the WC jab? I felt so ill for a day after! Fluey type symptoms etc.

Hope you're ok? You're pregnancy is flying :) xx

Hi princess I'm fine my arm aches like it's bruised but otherwise I'm feeling great no side effects from the injection apart from the above. Yes it's flying I just can't wait to meet my bundle it's crazy xx

Hi princess I'm fine my arm aches like it's bruised but otherwise I'm feeling great no side effects from the injection apart from the above. Yes it's flying I just can't wait to meet my bundle it's crazy xx

Aww well that's good :) It will go so quickly hun, enjoy every second :) I'd absolutely love to go back and do my pregnancy again! Amelia is going to be 15 weeks old this sunday, which is just madness! Time absolutely flies!!

It's so exciting xx Do you have any feelings as to what you're having?? :) x

I think boy everyone else thinks girl haha I just dream about giving birth to boys but we shall see if my psychic powers are correct hahaha. X

I think boy everyone else thinks girl haha I just dream about giving birth to boys but we shall see if my psychic powers are correct hahaha. X

Well you never know hun, before I found out I was having a girl I only dreamed of having girls :) xxx

Gosh feel huge today like there is no room in my tummy and just can't get comfy. The heat is too much can't believe in nearly 30 weeks x

No it's not is it I don't know exactly what would be comfy hahaha

I've received a letter from the health visiting team for them to come round and meet a introduce themselves it says it's an hr visit. Anyone else had that what does it entail for a whole hour ??

Back